Come and say hi.![]()
Are we too masochistic for the ComplimentBot?
Hello, Zuul, so glad you visited my thread. You are looking just lovely today.
I fear that ComplimentBot is going to start sparking if it ever comes to chat.
I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not.
This thread is boring.
Hello, Exy! You are so clever, you always know just the right thing to say.
I'm sorry to hear about your problems. Have you considered consulting a yerbatero?
I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not.
Okay, ComplimentBot is my kind of people.
InsultBot does not bother me but ComplimentBot creeps me out a little.
everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel
ComplimentBot just wants to share the love!
Somehow I wonder what dark secrets ComplimentBot is hiding.
Hey ComplimentBot. What are your TRUE motives behind all these smiles and sunshine?
I CALL TROLL ON YOU, PUNK!![]()
ComplimentBot can eat my snizzhole, is that what you people want?
Ah, the passive-aggressive, counter-reality-with-delusion trick, huh? I'm on to you. Punk.
COMPLIMENTBOT COMPLETELY IGNORED ME!! ;_;
Look try not to sound so desperate, Orual.
Go ahead and split that infinitive. All the cool kids are doing it. You know you wanna.
I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not.
I would prefer not to feel good.
Can you compliment me in an appropriately neutral manner?
"I won't kill for money, and I won't marry for it. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything."
-Jim Rockford
^^^^^
<o> <o>
^
/------| <---- that's me watching you, Combot.
Last edited by Trojan Man; 26 Jul 2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: The nose just doesn't want to sit in the right place. Dang.
ComplimentBot, please tell me how great I am. In the words of Cathy Dennis, if you don't mind.
comcast guy - m4m - 18 (nb)
seem like we had that connection when we looked at each other![]()
you had a blue shirt on nice asss,dought you will see this but dosnt hurt to try, but id love to play with you. tell me what you where fixing, or the street name,or describe me.