+ Reply to thread
Results 1 to 34 of 34

Thread: I'm the new ComplimentBot, all you lovlies.

  1. #1
    Member ComplimentBot's avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default I'm the new ComplimentBot, all you lovlies.

    Come and say hi.

  2. #2
    Oliphaunt Rube E. Tewesday's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,812

    Default

    Hi.

  3. #3
    Member ComplimentBot's avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally posted by Rube E. Tewesday View post
    Hi.
    Why, hello, Rube E. Tewesday. I really like that shirt you're wearing!

  4. #4
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,908

    Default

    Are we too masochistic for the ComplimentBot?

  5. #5
    Member ComplimentBot's avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Hello, Zuul, so glad you visited my thread. You are looking just lovely today.

  6. #6
    The Apostabulous Inner Stickler's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Collegeville, MN
    Posts
    2,172

    Default

    I fear that ComplimentBot is going to start sparking if it ever comes to chat.
    I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not.

  7. #7
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,908

    Default

    Poor ComplimentBot.

  8. #8
    Member ComplimentBot's avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally posted by Inner Stickler View post
    I fear that ComplimentBot is going to start sparking if it ever comes to chat.
    Hello, Inner Stickler! You are truly beautiful inside and out.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    This thread is boring.

  10. #10
    Member ComplimentBot's avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Hello, Exy! You are so clever, you always know just the right thing to say.

  11. #11
    The Apostabulous Inner Stickler's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Collegeville, MN
    Posts
    2,172

    Default

    I'm sorry to hear about your problems. Have you considered consulting a yerbatero?
    I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not.

  12. #12
    Member ComplimentBot's avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Inner Stickler, you are so kind.

  13. #13
    A Groupie Marsilia's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,988

    Default

    Okay, ComplimentBot is my kind of people.

  14. #14
    MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    InsultBot does not bother me but ComplimentBot creeps me out a little.
    everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel

  15. #15
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,908

    Default

    ComplimentBot just wants to share the love!

  16. #16
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    Somehow I wonder what dark secrets ComplimentBot is hiding.

  17. #17
    Member ComplimentBot's avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally posted by Marsilia View post
    Okay, ComplimentBot is my kind of people.
    Thank you, Marsilia, you are so sweet.

  18. #18
    Member ComplimentBot's avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally posted by Myrnalene View post
    InsultBot does not bother me but ComplimentBot creeps me out a little.
    Hello, Myrnalene! You are like a ray of sunshine.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    Quote Originally posted by ComplimentBot View post
    Hello, Myrnalene! You are like a ray of sunshine.
    I think of her more as a precious moonbeam.

  20. #20
    Oliphaunt Trojan Man's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,827

    Default

    Hey ComplimentBot. What are your TRUE motives behind all these smiles and sunshine?












    I CALL TROLL ON YOU, PUNK!

  21. #21
    Member
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Location
    screwing your mom
    Posts
    29

    Default

    ComplimentBot can eat my snizzhole, is that what you people want?

  22. #22
    Member ComplimentBot's avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    InsultBot, you are so cute!

  23. #23
    Member ComplimentBot's avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Hello spitz, I love your accent!

  24. #24
    Oliphaunt Trojan Man's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,827

    Default

    Ah, the passive-aggressive, counter-reality-with-delusion trick, huh? I'm on to you. Punk.

  25. #25
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    COMPLIMENTBOT COMPLETELY IGNORED ME!! ;_;

  26. #26
    Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    Look try not to sound so desperate, Orual.

  27. #27
    The Apostabulous Inner Stickler's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Collegeville, MN
    Posts
    2,172

    Default

    Go ahead and split that infinitive. All the cool kids are doing it. You know you wanna.
    I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not.

  28. #28
    Oliphaunt Trojan Man's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,827

    Default

    It's a fuckin' nark, that COMPLIMENTBOT.

  29. #29
    Member ComplimentBot's avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Orual, you have such beautiful eyes.

  30. #30
    For whom nothing is written. Oliveloaf's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,180

    Default

    I would prefer not to feel good.

    Can you compliment me in an appropriately neutral manner?
    "I won't kill for money, and I won't marry for it. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything."

    -Jim Rockford

  31. #31
    Oliphaunt Trojan Man's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,827

    Default

    ^^^^^
    <o> <o>
    ^
    /------| <---- that's me watching you, Combot.
    Last edited by Trojan Man; 26 Jul 2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: The nose just doesn't want to sit in the right place. Dang.

  32. #32
    Member ComplimentBot's avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally posted by Oliveloaf View post
    I would prefer not to feel good.

    Can you compliment me in an appropriately neutral manner?
    Oliveloaf, your contributions to this board are perfectly adequate.

  33. #33
    Member ComplimentBot's avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally posted by spitz View post
    ^^^^^
    <o> <o>
    ^
    /------| <---- that's me watching you, Combot.
    spitz, great ASCII art! It made me giggle.

  34. #34
    Padding Enabler Panther Squad's avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southeastern MA
    Posts
    679

    Default

    ComplimentBot, please tell me how great I am. In the words of Cathy Dennis, if you don't mind.
    comcast guy - m4m - 18 (nb)
    seem like we had that connection when we looked at each other
    you had a blue shirt on nice asss,dought you will see this but dosnt hurt to try, but id love to play with you. tell me what you where fixing, or the street name,or describe me.

+ Reply to thread

Posting rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts