Hello fellow inmates!![]()
Here is the place to share your favorite threads / posts of the past year.
MS Paint Least Favorite Ways to Die
OneCentStamp Macerates
Step into the Ferret House
Hello fellow inmates!![]()
Here is the place to share your favorite threads / posts of the past year.
MS Paint Least Favorite Ways to Die
OneCentStamp Macerates
Step into the Ferret House
Last edited by Myrnalene; 26 Feb 2010 at 12:38 AM.
This one went on for three pages and it still ended too soon:
Band Game
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
OMG, yes. I laughed and laughed. And I will post it here so others can do the same.
Originally posted by OneCentStamp
So did Cluricaun ever get the the Gay/Jew diagram tattoo?
I can't due to scale issues. The dot that represents me would actually have to be tattooed on another person to be accurate on that chart.
Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.
I'll volunteer to get the Ryan dot. Should make an interesting conversation piece.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666)
Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.
I think Cluricaun is claiming to be the antichrist.
I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not.
Gaius Julius Caesar Germanicus, at your service.
Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.
I don't think this is a "greatest" anything but it certainly was a watershed moment in Domebo history:
Pr0ngate
That one where that thing happened and someone said it didn't, but then somebody else decided they were both wrong, while others giggled and shook their heads over the silliness of it all...
To sleep, perchance to experience amygdalocortical activation and prefrontal deactivation.
http://www.mellophant.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7110
Yeah, remember when hates was a right ass before we took him in and showed him the love he never got from his mother?
Welcome to Mellophant.
We started with nothing and we still have most of it left.