+ Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 70

Thread: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

  1. #1
    I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,127

    Default This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Can't even post images in Thunderdome because of the protective tight vise like anal grip of the mods on this forum. I mean they insert the broom and break the shit off, crunching the pieces with the power and majesty of their sphincter. So no images, which is sad cause this was going to be a much nicer thread.

    I've noticed recently that the Thunderdome has grown a little bare, a little uncontested. Lucifer has nothing to do, your mother still thinks you're a faggot. So we've got to do something, we've got to prove to your mother that you aren't a worthless nancy. Your goal today is to go into some thread and tell a blatant lie and never own up to it. Bonus points if months from now they're still using that post you made to describe you. I'll post mine soon. Additional challenges coming up.

    Also nobody from Canada can participate in this thread. You can all go eat a dick. Additional countries can be added to this list if you make a convincing enough argument with enough swear words and shit.

  2. #2
    I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,127

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Is there a tshirt I can wear in here?

  3. #3
    MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,597

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Quote Originally posted by hatesfreedom
    Is there a tshirt I can wear in here?
    Holy shit look what I found.
    everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel

  4. #4
    I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,127

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Quote Originally posted by Myrnalene
    Quote Originally posted by hatesfreedom
    Is there a tshirt I can wear in here?
    Holy shit look what I found.
    ahahahaha

    you're something special Myrnalene

    to me






    right now

  5. #5
    Elephant
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    909

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Me too.

    Er...

  6. #6
    I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,127

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    I think the meaning of contest has just changed to be as arghy as you can to people and then post about your exploits.

  7. #7
    Oliphaunt featherlou's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,209

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    So, how exactly are you going to stop Canadians from participating in this thread?

  8. #8
    Oliphaunt featherlou's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,209

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    It's not working very well so far.

  9. #9
    I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,127

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Quote Originally posted by featherlou
    So, how exactly are you going to stop Canadians from participating in this thread?
    i was hoping you inbred hicks would just go back to doing meth

  10. #10
    Oliphaunt featherlou's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,209

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Ha ha! I did it again!

  11. #11
    Oliphaunt featherlou's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,209

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Maybe we can post here AND do meth! Multitasking!

  12. #12
    I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,127

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Maybe you can tell us another story about your worthless husbands opinion on something

  13. #13
    I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,127

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    JIM JIM JIM JIM

  14. #14
    Oliphaunt featherlou's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,209

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Maybe. I'll think about it and get back to you.

  15. #15
    Oliphaunt featherlou's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,209

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    He's Canadian too, you know. Even Western Canadian, the best kind.

  16. #16
    A Football of Fate Jeff's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    537

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Quote Originally posted by hatesfreedom
    i was hoping you inbred hicks would just go back to doing meth
    I am! I haven't slept in 96 hours. I keep hallucinating that there's a fucking ferret talking to me on a message board.

  17. #17
    Oliphaunt featherlou's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,209

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    I don't think he's a fucking ferret - I think that's why he's so ragey.

  18. #18
    I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,127

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Jesus fuck its the entire population of Canada in my thread

  19. #19
    Oliphaunt featherlou's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,209

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    You should be so lucky.

  20. #20
    A Football of Fate Jeff's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    537

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    HAHA, your thread sucks so much ass only Canadians are willing to post in it.

  21. #21
    I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,127

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Quote Originally posted by Jeff
    HAHA, your thread sucks so much ass only Canadians are willing to post in it.
    Just copying this insult over again for yah

    Give it enough time and Canadians will fuck themselves.

  22. #22
    Oliphaunt featherlou's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,209

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Are we just pity posting?

  23. #23
    I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,127

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Quote Originally posted by featherlou
    Are we just pity posting?
    Every reply you've ever gotten is in some small way a pity post. Now go have a donut.

  24. #24
    Oliphaunt Rube E. Tewesday's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,812

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Quote Originally posted by hatesfreedom
    Quote Originally posted by featherlou
    Are we just pity posting?
    Every reply you've ever gotten is in some small way a pity post. Now go have a donut.
    With meth sprinkles. That's how we eat them.

  25. #25
    A Football of Fate Jeff's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    537

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Quote Originally posted by Rube E. Tewesday
    Quote Originally posted by hatesfreedom
    Quote Originally posted by featherlou
    Are we just pity posting?
    Every reply you've ever gotten is in some small way a pity post. Now go have a donut.
    With meth sprinkles. That's how we eat them.
    It's pronounced crystal meffs. Say it like you don't have any teeth left.

  26. #26
    Oliphaunt featherlou's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,209

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    I thought it was crack sprinkles, or is that just Tim Hortons?

  27. #27
    Oliphaunt Rube E. Tewesday's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,812

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Yeah, Tim Horton's would like you to believe they can afford crack. It's meffs. (Thanks, Jeff)

  28. #28
    aka ivan the not-quite-as-terrible ivan astikov's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    moston, UK.
    Posts
    4,779

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    There's love in this thread but it's of the kind you get when a hobo and a bag-lady grab a quick knee-trembler in the toilet cubicle of a Burgerking branch.
    To sleep, perchance to experience amygdalocortical activation and prefrontal deactivation.

  29. #29
    Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Curled up in a sunny spot
    Posts
    370

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Quote Originally posted by hatesfreedom
    Quote Originally posted by featherlou
    So, how exactly are you going to stop Canadians from participating in this thread?
    i was hoping you inbred hicks would just go back to doing meth
    I misread this the first time, and spent a moment wondering why you wanted the Canadians to do math.
    Wow, WhyNot, you're brilliant! Especially on Thursdays!

  30. #30
    Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    313

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    They are doing math. It's called Al gebra for a reason. Terrorists came from Canada.

    Fucking Canadians.

  31. #31
    Elephant
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    North of the Manson-Nixon line
    Posts
    609

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Look out, hatesfreedom. The RCMPs are gonna launch a strategic poutine strike on your little hat-wearing rodent ass.
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. Thomas Edison

  32. #32
    Sophmoric Existentialist
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    777

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Wow. I could feel the love without even opening the thread! Which is why I opened it, so I could post in it.

    Canada rulz.

    USAians are all poncey girlyboys except the gay guys who are all right AFAIC.
    Sophmoric Existentialist

  33. #33
    AWESOME SAUS Elyanna's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    417

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    I will move to Canada just for this thread.
    "There are no ordinary people. ... It is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub, and exploit." C.S. Lewis

  34. #34
    Clueless but well-meaning Hatshepsut's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,832

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shi

    People in foreign countries have difficulty telling Americans and Canadians apart (they often don't realize that one tell-tale sign is the mangled pronunciation of "about" favored by our neighbors to the north). I tell people, "Canadians are like Americans, except without the ego."

  35. #35
    Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    806

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    I'm Minnesotan. We're the American Canada.

    So what's this about becoming strong shit in a world of fuck?
    I reserve the right to be bothered by things that don't faze you,
    and to cheerfully ignore things that bug the shit out of you.
    I am not you.

  36. #36
    I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,127

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Quote Originally posted by Elyanna
    I will move to Canada just for this thread.
    Thank god, the more people from California we get rid of the better. Do us this favor please.

  37. #37
    Free Exy Cluricaun's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Elgin IL
    Posts
    3,641

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    I like Canada. Sometimes I forget what it was like in 1986, so it's nice to have a living time capsule to go and visit. Plus the fishing is great.
    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

  38. #38
    I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,127

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shi

    Quote Originally posted by CairoCarol
    People in foreign countries have difficulty telling Americans and Canadians apart (they often don't realize that one tell-tale sign is the mangled pronunciation of "about" favored by our neighbors to the north). I tell people, "Canadians are like Americans, except without the ego."
    That's exactly their problem. The 51st state of America does not have our iron faith in the victory we shall surely achieve over fanatic religious elements, inefficient organization, and inferior sports franchises.

  39. #39
    I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,127

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Quote Originally posted by Whiskey and Ryan
    I like Canada. Sometimes I forget what it was like in 1986, so it's nice to have a living time capsule to go and visit. Plus the fishing is great.
    I've no quarrel with the fish of Canada, just the ten or twelve people left after everybody talented left to the UNITED STATES OF FREEDOM.

  40. #40
    Stegodon
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    347

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shi

    Quote Originally posted by CairoCarol
    People in foreign countries have difficulty telling Americans and Canadians apart (they often don't realize that one tell-tale sign is the mangled pronunciation of "about" favored by our neighbors to the north). I tell people, "Canadians are like Americans, except without the ego."
    That's funny. I always tell people, "Americans are like Canadians, except without the giant inferiority complex."
    I didn't make the world this way, it was like this when I got here

  41. #41
    Sophmoric Existentialist
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    777

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Canadians are quietly sure of themselves and only project that air of insecurity to soothe the USAians who are, not so secretly, terribly, awfully, insanely and madly insecure. Everyone in Canada knows this and now that I have revealed it worldwide, I may have to neutralize everyone who reads this.
    Sophmoric Existentialist

  42. #42
    Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Plattsburgh, NY
    Posts
    528

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    How did you, whoever that was, stumble on that shirt? And how did you, hatesfreedom, choose that image?

    And I cannot find that image cute.. I have a mental image of probably the most hilariously offending spawn of satan in something small, furry, evil package. In a good way. I think its hilarious..

  43. #43
    AWESOME SAUS Elyanna's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    417

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Quote Originally posted by hatesfreedom
    Quote Originally posted by Elyanna
    I will move to Canada just for this thread.
    Thank god, the more people from California we get rid of the better. Do us this favor please.
    Sorry man, California's gonna rule this country. Before you know it, everything west of the Mississippi will be California. Just like that.
    "There are no ordinary people. ... It is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub, and exploit." C.S. Lewis

  44. #44
    Member
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    I shall invent a new swearword for this thread. Are you ready for it? No? Well too fucking bad for you, stupid crackhead baby. Go tell your pockfaced, gaptoothed, whore of a mother to smack you around with the Jim Bean bottle until you forget your miserable existence.

    Wait, what the fuck was I talking about? I fucking forgot. Oh yeah, my bitchin' new swear word. This shit is so spectacular it will make your ass fucking explode. You'll be like, "Yo operator, connect me with McMurdo Station. What you mean you ain't never heard of McMurdo Station? It's in Antarctica you dumb fucking bitch! Yeah I'll hold... Hello? Is this McMurdo Station? Yo, I admire you crazy fucking bastards, doing science and shit down in that ice cold bitch. Yo, have you seen any parts of my ass down there when you was drilling ice cores? My ass exploded at supersonic speeds. I don't know where the fuck it all went. Oh you found a piece? It's well preserved? Fuck yeah, pack that shit in some dry ice, wet ice, whatever the fuck you got down there and Fed-Ex it up to me."

    So anyway, here's the bitchin', ass exploding, spectacular fucking new swear word. Here it is!

    ...Fuck, it was so cosmically orgasmic that it fucking destroyed my memory. I have no fucking idea what it was now. I can almost taste that sweet juicy shit, but it's gone like your deadbeat daddy. Oh well. As you were, bitches.

  45. #45
    aka ivan the not-quite-as-terrible ivan astikov's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    moston, UK.
    Posts
    4,779

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Never stand downwind in a shit-storm.
    To sleep, perchance to experience amygdalocortical activation and prefrontal deactivation.

  46. #46
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Quote Originally posted by Elyanna
    Sorry man, California's gonna rule this country. Before you know it, everything west of the Mississippi will be California. Just like that.
    Then everyone can experience the joys of being incompetently governed and bankrupt!

    Does anyone else hear the title of this thread like the intro to ?

  47. #47
    aka ivan the not-quite-as-terrible ivan astikov's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    moston, UK.
    Posts
    4,779

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Are all Californian's so kooky because they live with the possibility of dropping into the Pacific anyday?
    To sleep, perchance to experience amygdalocortical activation and prefrontal deactivation.

  48. #48
    I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,127

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
    And no one can talk to a horse of course
    That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mister Featherlou

  49. #49
    AWESOME SAUS Elyanna's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    417

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Quote Originally posted by Orual
    Quote Originally posted by Elyanna
    Sorry man, California's gonna rule this country. Before you know it, everything west of the Mississippi will be California. Just like that.
    Then everyone can experience the joys of being incompetently governed and bankrupt!
    /url]?

    Yeah, pretty much.

    Quote Originally posted by ivan
    Are all Californian's so kooky because they live with the possibility of dropping into the Pacific anyday?
    It's the sun, man. It goes straight to your brains.
    "There are no ordinary people. ... It is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub, and exploit." C.S. Lewis

  50. #50
    Stegodon Jaglavak's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    360

    Default Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit

    Naw. It's that phat nasty Humboldt green bud. A few hong bits of that shit will have you eating tofu and doing yoga too.

    Besides, Kansas is far loonier than California. They just don't get the publicity because they're boring.

+ Reply to thread

Posting rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts