_ _ _ _ _ L _ S
SHINGLES
CORIOLIS
_ _ _ _ _ L _ S
SHINGLES
CORIOLIS
TANGELOS
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
_ _ _ _ _ LOS
SHINGLES
CORIOLIS
TANGELOS
PSYCHLOS
![]()
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
AUGH.
_ _ _ _ _ LOS
SHINGLES
CORIOLIS
TANGELOS
PSYCHLOS
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
O M P H A L O S
SHINGLES
CORIOLIS
TANGELOS
PSYCHLOS
OMPHALOS
ADAMANTS
Woo-hoo! I was going to guess either that or "buffalos," and I went with the more esoteric of the two, seeing how it was Orual and all.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9 letters)
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
ZOOLOGIST
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
ADVENTURE
ZOOLOGIST
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
BEEKEEPER
_ _ _ _ E _ _ _ _
ADVENTURE
ZOOLOGIST
BEEKEEPER
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
YESTERDAY
_ _ _ _ E _ _ _ _
ADVENTURE
ZOOLOGIST
BEEKEEPER
YESTERDAY
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
XENOPHOBE
_ _ _ _ E _ O _ _
ADVENTURE
ZOOLOGIST
BEEKEEPER
YESTERDAY
CELLULOSE
XENOPHOBE
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
DIRECTION
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
_ _ _ _ E _ O _ _
ADVENTURE
ZOOLOGIST
BEEKEEPER
YESTERDAY
CELLULOSE
XENOPHOBE
DIRECTION
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
WHIRLWIND
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
_ _ _ _ E _ O _ D
ADVENTURE
ZOOLOGIST
BEEKEEPER
YESTERDAY
CELLULOSE
XENOPHOBE
DIRECTION
WHIRLWIND
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
VACCINATE
_ _ _ _ E _ O _ D
ADVENTURE
ZOOLOGIST
BEEKEEPER
YESTERDAY
CELLULOSE
XENOPHOBE
DIRECTION
WHIRLWIND
VACCINATE
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
_ _ _ _ E _ O _ D
ADVENTURE
ZOOLOGIST
BEEKEEPER
YESTERDAY
CELLULOSE
XENOPHOBE
DIRECTION
WHIRLWIND
VACCINATE
EXCITEDLY
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
HOUSEHOLD
_ _ _ _ E _ O _ D
ADVENTURE
ZOOLOGIST
BEEKEEPER
YESTERDAY
CELLULOSE
XENOPHOBE
DIRECTION
WHIRLWIND
VACCINATE
EXCITEDLY
HOUSEHOLD
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
FEMINIZED
_ _ _ _ E _ O _ D
ADVENTURE
ZOOLOGIST
BEEKEEPER
YESTERDAY
CELLULOSE
XENOPHOBE
DIRECTION
WHIRLWIND
VACCINATE
EXCITEDLY
HOUSEHOLD
FEMINIZED
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
_ _ _ _ E _ O _ D
ADVENTURE
ZOOLOGIST
BEEKEEPER
YESTERDAY
CELLULOSE
XENOPHOBE
DIRECTION
WHIRLWIND
VACCINATE
EXCITEDLY
HOUSEHOLD
FEMINIZED
GOLDPLATE
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
UNDERSOLD
_ _ _ _ E _ O _ D
ADVENTURE
ZOOLOGIST
BEEKEEPER
YESTERDAY
CELLULOSE
XENOPHOBE
DIRECTION
WHIRLWIND
VACCINATE
EXCITEDLY
HOUSEHOLD
FEMINIZED
GOLDPLATE
UNDERSOLD
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
ICELANDIC
_ _ _ _ E _ O I D
ADVENTURE
ZOOLOGIST
BEEKEEPER
YESTERDAY
CELLULOSE
XENOPHOBE
DIRECTION
WHIRLWIND
VACCINATE
EXCITEDLY
HOUSEHOLD
FEMINIZED
GOLDPLATE
UNDERSOLD
ICELANDIC
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
TRAPEZOID
T R A P E Z O I D
ADVENTURE
ZOOLOGIST
BEEKEEPER
YESTERDAY
CELLULOSE
XENOPHOBE
DIRECTION
WHIRLWIND
VACCINATE
EXCITEDLY
HOUSEHOLD
FEMINIZED
GOLDPLATE
UNDERSOLD
ICELANDIC
TRAPEZOID
MECHANOID
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
9 letters
FURNITURE
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
FURNITURE
MANIFESTO
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
FURNITURE
MANIFESTO
PORPHYRIA
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
FURNITURE
MANIFESTO
PORPHYRIA
AMAZINGLY
SEPTEMBER
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ R
FURNITURE
MANIFESTO
PORPHYRIA
AMAZINGLY
SEPTEMBER