+ Reply to thread
Page 39 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 4087

Thread: Guess the Word

  1. #1901
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    _ _ _ _ _ L _ S

    SHINGLES
    CORIOLIS

  2. #1902
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    TANGELOS
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  3. #1903
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    _ _ _ _ _ LOS

    SHINGLES
    CORIOLIS
    TANGELOS

  4. #1904
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    PSYCHLOS

    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  5. #1905
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    AUGH.

    _ _ _ _ _ LOS

    SHINGLES
    CORIOLIS
    TANGELOS
    PSYCHLOS

  6. #1906
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    Quote Originally posted by Orual View post
    AUGH.
    Don't let Terl make ya hurl.

    OMPHALOS
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  7. #1907
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    25,106

    Default

    ADAMANTS

  8. #1908
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default



    O M P H A L O S

    SHINGLES
    CORIOLIS
    TANGELOS
    PSYCHLOS
    OMPHALOS
    ADAMANTS

  9. #1909
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    Woo-hoo! I was going to guess either that or "buffalos," and I went with the more esoteric of the two, seeing how it was Orual and all.

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9 letters)
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  10. #1910
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    25,106

    Default

    ADVENTURE

  11. #1911
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    ZOOLOGIST

  12. #1912
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    ADVENTURE
    ZOOLOGIST
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  13. #1913
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    BEEKEEPER

  14. #1914
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    _ _ _ _ E _ _ _ _

    ADVENTURE
    ZOOLOGIST
    BEEKEEPER
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  15. #1915
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    YESTERDAY

  16. #1916
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    _ _ _ _ E _ _ _ _

    ADVENTURE
    ZOOLOGIST
    BEEKEEPER
    YESTERDAY
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  17. #1917
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    25,106

    Default

    CELLULOSE

  18. #1918
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    XENOPHOBE

  19. #1919
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    _ _ _ _ E _ O _ _

    ADVENTURE
    ZOOLOGIST
    BEEKEEPER
    YESTERDAY
    CELLULOSE
    XENOPHOBE
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  20. #1920
    Administrator CatInASuit's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Coulsdon Cat Basket
    Posts
    10,342

    Default

    DIRECTION
    In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.

  21. #1921
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    _ _ _ _ E _ O _ _

    ADVENTURE
    ZOOLOGIST
    BEEKEEPER
    YESTERDAY
    CELLULOSE
    XENOPHOBE
    DIRECTION
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  22. #1922
    Administrator CatInASuit's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Coulsdon Cat Basket
    Posts
    10,342

    Default

    WHIRLWIND
    In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.

  23. #1923
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    _ _ _ _ E _ O _ D

    ADVENTURE
    ZOOLOGIST
    BEEKEEPER
    YESTERDAY
    CELLULOSE
    XENOPHOBE
    DIRECTION
    WHIRLWIND
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  24. #1924
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    VACCINATE

  25. #1925
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    _ _ _ _ E _ O _ D

    ADVENTURE
    ZOOLOGIST
    BEEKEEPER
    YESTERDAY
    CELLULOSE
    XENOPHOBE
    DIRECTION
    WHIRLWIND
    VACCINATE
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  26. #1926
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    25,106

    Default

    EXCITEDLY

  27. #1927
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    _ _ _ _ E _ O _ D

    ADVENTURE
    ZOOLOGIST
    BEEKEEPER
    YESTERDAY
    CELLULOSE
    XENOPHOBE
    DIRECTION
    WHIRLWIND
    VACCINATE
    EXCITEDLY
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  28. #1928
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    HOUSEHOLD

  29. #1929
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    _ _ _ _ E _ O _ D

    ADVENTURE
    ZOOLOGIST
    BEEKEEPER
    YESTERDAY
    CELLULOSE
    XENOPHOBE
    DIRECTION
    WHIRLWIND
    VACCINATE
    EXCITEDLY
    HOUSEHOLD
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  30. #1930
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    FEMINIZED

  31. #1931
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    _ _ _ _ E _ O _ D

    ADVENTURE
    ZOOLOGIST
    BEEKEEPER
    YESTERDAY
    CELLULOSE
    XENOPHOBE
    DIRECTION
    WHIRLWIND
    VACCINATE
    EXCITEDLY
    HOUSEHOLD
    FEMINIZED
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  32. #1932
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    25,106

    Default

    GOLDPLATE

  33. #1933
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    _ _ _ _ E _ O _ D

    ADVENTURE
    ZOOLOGIST
    BEEKEEPER
    YESTERDAY
    CELLULOSE
    XENOPHOBE
    DIRECTION
    WHIRLWIND
    VACCINATE
    EXCITEDLY
    HOUSEHOLD
    FEMINIZED
    GOLDPLATE
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  34. #1934
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    UNDERSOLD

  35. #1935
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    _ _ _ _ E _ O _ D

    ADVENTURE
    ZOOLOGIST
    BEEKEEPER
    YESTERDAY
    CELLULOSE
    XENOPHOBE
    DIRECTION
    WHIRLWIND
    VACCINATE
    EXCITEDLY
    HOUSEHOLD
    FEMINIZED
    GOLDPLATE
    UNDERSOLD
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  36. #1936
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    ICELANDIC

  37. #1937
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    _ _ _ _ E _ O I D

    ADVENTURE
    ZOOLOGIST
    BEEKEEPER
    YESTERDAY
    CELLULOSE
    XENOPHOBE
    DIRECTION
    WHIRLWIND
    VACCINATE
    EXCITEDLY
    HOUSEHOLD
    FEMINIZED
    GOLDPLATE
    UNDERSOLD
    ICELANDIC
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  38. #1938
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    TRAPEZOID

  39. #1939
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    25,106

    Default

    MECHANOID

  40. #1940
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    T R A P E Z O I D

    ADVENTURE
    ZOOLOGIST
    BEEKEEPER
    YESTERDAY
    CELLULOSE
    XENOPHOBE
    DIRECTION
    WHIRLWIND
    VACCINATE
    EXCITEDLY
    HOUSEHOLD
    FEMINIZED
    GOLDPLATE
    UNDERSOLD
    ICELANDIC
    TRAPEZOID
    MECHANOID
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  41. #1941
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    9 letters

  42. #1942
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    FURNITURE
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  43. #1943
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    FURNITURE

  44. #1944
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    MANIFESTO
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  45. #1945
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    FURNITURE
    MANIFESTO

  46. #1946
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    PORPHYRIA
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  47. #1947
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    25,106

    Default

    Way to go, Orual!

    AMAZINGLY

  48. #1948
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    FURNITURE
    MANIFESTO
    PORPHYRIA
    AMAZINGLY

  49. #1949
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    SEPTEMBER
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

    find me at Goodreads

  50. #1950
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ R

    FURNITURE
    MANIFESTO
    PORPHYRIA
    AMAZINGLY
    SEPTEMBER

+ Reply to thread

Posting rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts