+ Reply to thread
Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

  1. #1
    MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,597

    Default MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel

  2. #2
    Curmudgeon OtakuLoki's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die



    Parboiling in a steam explosion

  3. #3
    Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Central NJ (near Bree)
    Posts
    10,080

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    Forced to listen to Celine Dion until I go insane and my heart stops.

  4. #4
    Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    sNUgGLYPUPpY
    Posts
    734

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    I have no drawing talent and am forced to rip off Otaku, whose picture is extremely adaptable:

  5. #5
    Free Exy Cluricaun's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Elgin IL
    Posts
    3,641

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

  6. #6
    Porno Dealing Monster pepperlandgirl's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,274

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    Death by The Bomb!

    I'm still swimming in harmony. I'm still dreaming of flight. I'm still lost in the waves night after night...

    Do you have an idea or an article you would like to see on the Electric Elephant? Email me at theelectricelephant(at)gmail.com!

  7. #7
    Windmills do not work that way!!! Silence's avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2009
    Location
    41.0876, -112.7444
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    I'd just like to call to attention that that Pepperlandgirl picture is MY picture that she stole by questionable means.

    That is all. END TRANSMISSION!

  8. #8
    Porno Dealing Monster pepperlandgirl's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,274

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    I didn't steal it. You sent it to me with the understanding that I would post it. Don't you remember that? You should get your memory checked...because you're getting older...
    I'm still swimming in harmony. I'm still dreaming of flight. I'm still lost in the waves night after night...

    Do you have an idea or an article you would like to see on the Electric Elephant? Email me at theelectricelephant(at)gmail.com!

  9. #9
    Oliphaunt featherlou's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,209

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    You guys are really good at this. I'm going to have to see if I can paint someone dying in a tiny, enclosed space.

  10. #10
    Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Plattsburgh, NY
    Posts
    528

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    first time goofing off with paint like this, but I know someone who played some sort of addicting online pictionary that was paint program like.. I'll send this thread his way, he'll be far better than I at it.


    But I did put in a flash cartoon reference.


    OH HELL, I f*ed it up. Can anyone delete my past post so this dumb thing isn't up twice?



    [modhat:3hlkoecy]Duplicate deleted.[/modhat:3hlkoecy]

  11. #11
    troubleagain
    Guest

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die


  12. #12
    troubleagain
    Guest

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die


  13. #13
    Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    5,891

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    I am the worst Paint artist EVER, but Myrna inspired me...



    (Whoops! troubleagain beat me to it, and with a much better one, but I'll post it anyway!)

  14. #14
    BELOVED BY ALL binks's avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    176

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die


  15. #15
    MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,597

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    Quote Originally posted by binks
    http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab227/gnomesatemybaby/deathclown.jpg
    Awesome.
    everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel

  16. #16
    Porno Dealing Monster pepperlandgirl's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,274

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    Quote Originally posted by binks
    http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab227/gnomesatemybaby/deathclown.jpg
    It's like you were reading my mind.
    I'm still swimming in harmony. I'm still dreaming of flight. I'm still lost in the waves night after night...

    Do you have an idea or an article you would like to see on the Electric Elephant? Email me at theelectricelephant(at)gmail.com!

  17. #17
    Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Plattsburgh, NY
    Posts
    528

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    I think I might list "Famous" as a least favorite way I'd like to die. My family would probably be slightly annoyed.


  18. #18
    Oliphaunt featherlou's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,209

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    Quote Originally posted by troubleagain
    That's pretty accurate, actually. Who is it on tv who has a standing rule to be buried with a cellphone?

  19. #19
    Free Exy Cluricaun's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Elgin IL
    Posts
    3,641

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

  20. #20
    Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    5,891

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    I liked your first one, Ryan...why is Gene Rayburn going to eat you?!?

  21. #21
    Oliphaunt featherlou's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,209

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    That is one huge horse there.

  22. #22
    Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    5,891

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    Quote Originally posted by featherlou
    That is one huge horse there.
    Or maybe Ryan is very very tiny.

  23. #23
    For whom nothing is written. Oliveloaf's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,180

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    Quote Originally posted by Sarahfeena
    I liked your first one, Ryan...why is Gene Rayburn going to eat you?!?
    Gene Rayburn was a confessed canibal.

    I remember when he disappeared in 1989, never to be seen again.

    He left behind his unpublished memoirs and a list of contestants he had eaten.

    Really, the whole thing is a tragedy.
    "I won't kill for money, and I won't marry for it. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything."

    -Jim Rockford

  24. #24
    Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    5,891

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    Quote Originally posted by Oliveloaf
    Quote Originally posted by Sarahfeena
    I liked your first one, Ryan...why is Gene Rayburn going to eat you?!?
    Gene Rayburn was a confessed canibal.

    I remember when he disappeared in 1989, never to be seen again.

    He left behind his unpublished memoirs and a list of contestants he had eaten.

    Really, the whole thing is a tragedy.
    Wow. I did not know that.

  25. #25
    Free Exy Cluricaun's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Elgin IL
    Posts
    3,641

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    Quote Originally posted by Sarahfeena
    I liked your first one, Ryan...why is Gene Rayburn going to eat you?!?
    Because he's creepy and weird and I'm scared of Gene Rayburn. He always moved around the set of the Match Game like he was some sort of reanimated corpse, so I went with the Zombie Gene Rayburn theme.

    And I'm afraid of being bitten by horses, but that most likely won't kill you (but don't Google image search 'horse bites' either, they're nasty) so to translate that to death, I'd be afraid of being bitten to death by a giant horse.
    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

  26. #26
    Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    277

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    I call this one "Death by that thing in Raleigh's sewers."

    The poster formerly known as Jenaroph

  27. #27
    Village Idiot dogbutler's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Rod Brind'Amour's Castle!
    Posts
    199

    Default Re: MS Paint least favorite ways to die

    Ethel, it would be more like this:




    -dogbutler, potential sewer monster victim.
    dogbutler-100% fact free!

+ Reply to thread

Posting rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts