everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel
![]()
Parboiling in a steam explosion
Forced to listen to Celine Dion until I go insane and my heart stops.
![]()
I have no drawing talent and am forced to rip off Otaku, whose picture is extremely adaptable:
![]()
Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.
Death by The Bomb!
![]()
I'm still swimming in harmony. I'm still dreaming of flight. I'm still lost in the waves night after night...
Do you have an idea or an article you would like to see on the Electric Elephant? Email me at theelectricelephant(at)gmail.com!
I'd just like to call to attention that that Pepperlandgirl picture is MY picture that she stole by questionable means.
That is all. END TRANSMISSION!
I didn't steal it. You sent it to me with the understanding that I would post it. Don't you remember that? You should get your memory checked...because you're getting older...
I'm still swimming in harmony. I'm still dreaming of flight. I'm still lost in the waves night after night...
Do you have an idea or an article you would like to see on the Electric Elephant? Email me at theelectricelephant(at)gmail.com!
You guys are really good at this. I'm going to have to see if I can paint someone dying in a tiny, enclosed space.
first time goofing off with paint like this, but I know someone who played some sort of addicting online pictionary that was paint program like.. I'll send this thread his way, he'll be far better than I at it.
But I did put in a flash cartoon reference.
OH HELL, I f*ed it up. Can anyone delete my past post so this dumb thing isn't up twice?
[modhat:3hlkoecy]Duplicate deleted.[/modhat:3hlkoecy]
How's that, featherlou?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/troubleaga ... 5/sizes/m/
I am the worst Paint artist EVER, but Myrna inspired me...
(Whoops! troubleagain beat me to it, and with a much better one, but I'll post it anyway!)
Awesome.Originally posted by binks
everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel
It's like you were reading my mind.Originally posted by binks
I'm still swimming in harmony. I'm still dreaming of flight. I'm still lost in the waves night after night...
Do you have an idea or an article you would like to see on the Electric Elephant? Email me at theelectricelephant(at)gmail.com!
I think I might list "Famous" as a least favorite way I'd like to die. My family would probably be slightly annoyed.
![]()
That's pretty accurate, actually. Who is it on tv who has a standing rule to be buried with a cellphone?Originally posted by troubleagain
Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.
I liked your first one, Ryan...why is Gene Rayburn going to eat you?!?![]()
That is one huge horse there.
Or maybe Ryan is very very tiny.Originally posted by featherlou
Gene Rayburn was a confessed canibal.Originally posted by Sarahfeena
I remember when he disappeared in 1989, never to be seen again.
He left behind his unpublished memoirs and a list of contestants he had eaten.
Really, the whole thing is a tragedy.
"I won't kill for money, and I won't marry for it. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything."
-Jim Rockford
Wow. I did not know that.Originally posted by Oliveloaf
Because he's creepy and weird and I'm scared of Gene Rayburn. He always moved around the set of the Match Game like he was some sort of reanimated corpse, so I went with the Zombie Gene Rayburn theme.Originally posted by Sarahfeena
And I'm afraid of being bitten by horses, but that most likely won't kill you (but don't Google image search 'horse bites' either, they're nasty) so to translate that to death, I'd be afraid of being bitten to death by a giant horse.
Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.
I call this one "Death by that thing in Raleigh's sewers."
![]()
The poster formerly known as Jenaroph
Ethel, it would be more like this:
-dogbutler, potential sewer monster victim.
dogbutler-100% fact free!