MEERKAT
I have a feeling that one is right, TM.
TECHNIC
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
Yes, it is!
M E E R K A T
AZIMUTH
KLINGON
STANDBY
BUZZSAW
JACKALS
EXCITED
WILLIAM
FRACTAL
POTENCE
REVERBS
SENEGAL
HESSIAN
CIRCLET
LOYALTY
RETREAT
Good job, Trojan Man.
APPLES
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
DESERT
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
STINGY
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
S _ _ _ G Y
APPLES
BATTLE
CARRIE
DESERT
EDGILY
FOREGO
STINGY
SMOGGY
Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 17 Dec 2015 at 09:47 PM.
Good guess, but that's not it....
S _ _ _ G Y
APPLES
BATTLE
CARRIE
DESERT
EDGILY
FOREGO
STINGY
SMOGGY
SLUDGY
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
S _ _ _ G Y
APPLES
BATTLE
CARRIE
DESERT
EDGILY
FOREGO
STINGY
SMOGGY
SLUDGY
S _ _ _ G Y
APPLES
BATTLE
CARRIE
DESERT
EDGILY
FOREGO
STINGY
SMOGGY
SLUDGY
SUNDAY
SYZYGY
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
Nicely done, CIAS! I knew there was a word like that but couldn't figure out how to spell it.
Ohh, Nice word there.
Right, lets go with: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9 letters)
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
_ U _ _ A R _ _ _
AUSTRALIA
BASTARDRY
CHLAMYDIA
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
_ U _ _ A R _ _ _
AUSTRALIA
BASTARDRY
CHLAMYDIA
DASTARDLY
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
_ U _ _ A R I _ _
AUSTRALIA
BASTARDRY
CHLAMYDIA
DASTARDLY
EDWARDIAN
FUCKARSEY
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
_ U _ _ A R I _ _
AUSTRALIA
BASTARDRY
CHLAMYDIA
DASTARDLY
EDWARDIAN
FUCKARSEY
GUARDEDLY
HUNGARIAN
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
Heh. Australia has more than ten people in it, I'd always thought. They must be all exceedingly polite and never use foul language.
IGNORANCE
_ U _ _ A R I _ _
AUSTRALIA
BASTARDRY
CHLAMYDIA
DASTARDLY
EDWARDIAN
FUCKARSEY
GUARDEDLY
HUNGARIAN
IGNORANCE
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
_ U _ _ A R I _ E
AUSTRALIA
BASTARDRY
CHLAMYDIA
DASTARDLY
EDWARDIAN
FUCKARSEY
GUARDEDLY
HUNGARIAN
IGNORANCE
JAMBOREES
Missed one on the previous guess
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
S U B M A R I N E
AUSTRALIA
BASTARDRY
CHLAMYDIA
DASTARDLY
EDWARDIAN
FUCKARSEY
GUARDEDLY
HUNGARIAN
IGNORANCE
JAMBOREES
SUBMARINE
Congrats EH
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
Thanks! Seven letters next:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
LAPTOPS
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.