_ A _ _ I S M
T E S T I N G
M I L L I O N
C O L L I E R
V I O L I S T
L Y R I C I S M
M A R X I S M
S U N F I S H
F A S C I S M
D A D A I S M
B A P T I S M
N A R C I S M
L A M P R E Y
W A C K I S M
You're on the right lines CIAS![]()
ZANYISM
DING!DING!DING! We have a winner! Well done Orual
Z A N Y I S M
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
SIMILAC
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."
find me at Goodreads
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
SIMILAC
ABOLISH
WACKISM![]()
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
WACKISM
SIMILAC
ABOLISH
CRITERIA
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
_RI_E_ _
CRITERI(A)
WACKISM
SIMILAC
ABOLISH
T R I R E M E
Congratulations MarkF!
![]()
You're kidding?! Blimey...
Ok, well on that note...
_ _ _ _ _ _
=Sigh= Always the bridesmaid, never the bride....
VOTERS
PRIMER
TARGET
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
_ A R _ _ _
V O T E R S
P R I M E R
T A R G E T
YARROW
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
Y A R _ _ _
V O T E R S
P R I M E R
T A R G E T
Y A R R O W
YARDLY
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
Y A R _ _ _
V O T E R S
P R I M E R
T A R G E T
Y A R R O W
Y A R D L Y
Be it talk like a pirate - YARRGH![]()
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
Y A R _ G _
V O T E R S
P R I M E R
T A R G E T
Y A R R O W
Y A R D L Y
Y A R R G H
I bet you didn't expect THAT didja? Huh? Huh? Didja?![]()
DING!DING!DINGITY!DING! We have the winner!
Well played Elendil's Heir
Y A R A G E
See? I told you "On That Note..." (Pic of Ship... Pertaining to moving at sea, relating to ships...)
I like how you softened it up tho' CIAS
ETACongrats on the nuptials!Originally posted by Elendil's Heir
![]()
Last edited by MarkF; 08 Apr 2011 at 04:30 AM.
I guess everyday you learn something new is not a wasted day
*looks up Yarage*
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
Thanks! It was a total guess. I'd never even heard of the word before: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/yarage
Next word - seven letters:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
WACKISM![]()
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
You and your WACKISM...!
_ _ _ _ I _ _
WACKISM
VENTING
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
SESSION
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
ATELIER
_ _ _ L I _ _
WACKISM
VENTING
SESSION
ATELIER
EYELIDS
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
_ _ _ L I _ _
WACKISM
VENTING
SESSION
ATELIER
ITALIAN
EYELIDS
OUTLINE
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
BULLIED
_ _ _ L I _ E
WACKISM
VENTING
SESSION
ATELIER
ITALIAN
EYELIDS
OUTLINE
BULLIED
_ O _ L I _ E
WACKISM
VENTING
SESSION
ATELIER
ITALIAN
EYELIDS
OUTLINE
BULLIED
COLLIDE
HOPLITE
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.
HOPLITE it is - good job, CatInASuit! I was inspired by TRIREME earlier.
True story: I used to read voraciously, and was a bit cocky about my mad vocab skillz in high school. I took a great course called "Words, Words, Words" with an English teacher I really liked. He got good-naturedly fed up by my showing off, and swore in class that he would find a word that I didn't know. He took out a big dictionary, opened it at random, and without looking, banged the page with his finger, then peered at the word.
"'Hoplite,'" quoth he.
"You mean 'an armored Greek infantryman'?" said I, innocently.
He threw the book at me. Literally.
Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 19 Apr 2011 at 12:00 AM.
Sweet, I thought it would be the kind of thing you think of.
Here we go.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.