+ Reply to thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Zuul was made an Administrator today.

  1. #1
    Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Central NJ (near Bree)
    Posts
    10,080

    Default Zuul was made an Administrator today.

    This is part of the process of my stepping down. More to follow as Zuul and the rest of the team feels ready.

  2. #2
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    Congratulations, Zuul! And thanks, What Exit?, for getting us off the ground here.

  3. #3
    A Football of Fate Jeff's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Pffft, women can't run message boards. Did she get confused and think 'administrator' meant 'housewife'?

  4. #4
    my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,993

    Default

    Quote Originally posted by Jeff View post
    Pffft, women can't run message boards. Did she get confused and think 'administrator' meant 'housewife'?
    Haven't you ever heard the term "barefoot, pregnant, and in the server room?"

  5. #5
    Village Idiot dogbutler's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Rod Brind'Amour's Castle!
    Posts
    199

    Default

    We're all gonna die!


    I mean, Congrats, Zuul!
    dogbutler-100% fact free!

  6. #6
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,908

    Default

    Thanks, Jim, and thanks for the well-wishes, everyone.

    Quote Originally posted by Jeff View post
    Pffft, women can't run message boards. Did she get confused and think 'administrator' meant 'housewife'?
    Then like Hatshepsut before me, I shall declare myself a man so that I can become Pharaoh. You may now refer to me as Horus Mighty Bull, Arising in Thebes, He of the Two Ladies, Enduring in Kingship like Re in Heaven, Horus of Gold Powerful of Strength, Sacred of Appearance, He of the Sedge and the Bee, Enduring of Form is Re, Son of Ra, Thutmose, Beautiful of Forms.

    "Z" for short.

  7. #7
    Clueless but well-meaning Hatshepsut's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,832

    Default

    Go Z!

    And thank you Jim.

  8. #8
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,908

    Default

    ...but not that Hatshepsut.

  9. #9
    Clueless but well-meaning Hatshepsut's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,832

    Default

    Well, it's true I've never declared myself a man. I wouldn't mind being Sacred of Appearance and Beautiful of Forms, though.

  10. #10
    A Football of Fate Jeff's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally posted by Zuul View post
    Then like Hatshepsut before me, I shall declare myself a man so that I can become Pharaoh. You may now refer to me as Horus Mighty Bull, Arising in Thebes, He of the Two Ladies, Enduring in Kingship like Re in Heaven, Horus of Gold Powerful of Strength, Sacred of Appearance, He of the Sedge and the Bee, Enduring of Form is Re, Son of Ra, Thutmose, Beautiful of Forms.

    "Z" for short.
    Well, just so long as you don't let the position go to your head.

  11. #11
    Resident Troublemaker beebs's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    786

    Default

    I've always said how Zuul is my most favoritest person ever.

  12. #12
    DeWitt Hoser 5er's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    DeWitt, MI
    Posts
    281

    Default

    A mighty big thank you to Jim. Sincerely.

    And Zooool, just a friendly word of advice now that you have access to the admin panel: Don't touch anything!

  13. #13
    Oliphaunt The Original An Gadaí's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,933

    Default

    My name is An Gadai and I approve this message. G'wan the Zuul!

  14. #14
    Aged Turtle Wizard Clothahump's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally posted by Zuul View post
    Thanks, Jim, and thanks for the well-wishes, everyone.



    Then like Hatshepsut before me, I shall declare myself a man so that I can become Pharaoh. You may now refer to me as Horus Mighty Bull, Arising in Thebes, He of the Two Ladies, Enduring in Kingship like Re in Heaven, Horus of Gold Powerful of Strength, Sacred of Appearance, He of the Sedge and the Bee, Enduring of Form is Re, Son of Ra, Thutmose, Beautiful of Forms.

    "Z" for short.
    <<Bows and grovels before The Mighty Z>>

  15. #15
    Jesus F'ing Christ Glazer's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga. U.S.A. (Male)
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    I for one welcome the new Ginger Overlord.
    Welcome to Mellophant.

    We started with nothing and we still have most of it left.

+ Reply to thread

Posting rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts