+ Reply to thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I Just Got Banned From A Bar For Selling Drugs.

  1. #1
    Living la vida broke-a Revs's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    the pimple on america's wang
    Posts
    472

    Default I Just Got Banned From A Bar For Selling Drugs.

    I wasn't really selling drugs.

    I was caffeinated & decided to go for a walk around the block. Whilst walking I developed a terrible thirst and went to the bar a block down from my apartment. I'm not a frequent flyer but I go there every so often.

    They had the football game on at the outside and inside bar, so I couldn't play the juke box and I lost all interest in having a drink. I walked outside and there was a guy chilling on the bench. He asked me for a cig and we started shooting the shit. He asked me if I did coke, I told him no and he said told me I suck.

    Now another guy comes out and we all start just chatting. All of a sudden the owner comes out and tells us he doesn't want people peddling drugs in front of his bar and doesn't want to see our faces again.

    The funny part is that the owner singled me out as the one selling. That actually made me laugh which didn't put me in his good graces. I tried to explain that I was just passing by but he wasn't having any of it.

    I may go in tomorrow to try and smooth things over but that place has steadily gotten lamer and lamer since I've lived in the neighborhood.

  2. #2
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,908

    Default

    Man, that's crazy. Were you by any chance wearing a sandwich board that said "I SELL DRUGS"? Possibly in sparkly, glow-in-the-dark lettering?

    Assuming that you weren't, it's crazy that he'd single you out like that. I wonder if somebody overheard part of the initial conversation and told the owner a garbled version of it.

  3. #3
    My other car is a VBIED Tripler's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    On an explosive device. Or waiting for one.
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Do you really think the owner's going to remember you--especially if you really weren't selling drugs? You're not a regular, and I don't think he's going to be watching footage of everyone coming in and out of his establishment; he's too busy managing the place. Besides, what credible evidence do you have that he's the actual 'owner'?

    I would just ignore him, and go in as often as you please. What's he gonna do, throw you out?

    Tripler
    Besides, how does he know what you were doing out there?
    -----
    DISCLAIMER: All thoughts and ideas put forth in this communication are sole property of the voices in my head. ©1998-2009 - 'The Voices' (TM). All rights reserved.

  4. #4
    Living la vida broke-a Revs's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    the pimple on america's wang
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Now that I've had a little time to think about it, one of the guys I was talking to may have been caught selling or trying to buy out there before.

    I don't know if the man that told us to leave is the owner for sure. I assume he was because

    A-He wasn't wearing the same kind of clothing as the the bartenders

    B-He refered to it as "his place"

    C-Because he's not covered in shit.

  5. #5
    Resident Troublemaker beebs's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    786

    Default

    Quote Originally posted by The Falling Reverend View post
    The funny part is that the owner singled me out as the one selling.
    Do you look suspicious?


  6. #6
    Living la vida broke-a Revs's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    the pimple on america's wang
    Posts
    472

    Default

    well I do kind of resemble the guy on the left.
    Give me whiskey when I'm thirsty,Give me a cold beer when I'm dry, Give me root beer when I'm sickly, Give me a headstone when I die.

+ Reply to thread

Posting rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts