+ Reply to thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Happy Birthday, Katriona!

  1. #1
    Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    5,891

    Default Happy Birthday, Katriona!

    Just in case you decided to pop by, I wanted to say that hope you're having a great birthday!

    Last edited by Sarahfeena; 16 Aug 2010 at 04:05 PM.

  2. #2
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,908

    Default

    Happy birthday! Here is a cake with a puppy and a comfy bed. What more could you ask for?

    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

  3. #3
    Curmudgeon OtakuLoki's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    2,836

    Default

    Happy Birthday! (I want cake, too.)

  4. #4
    Oliphaunt Taumpy's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    Hope you had a great day.

  5. #5
    Head Heathen Katriona's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally posted by Sarahfeena View post
    Just in case you decided to pop by, I wanted to say that hope you're having a great birthday!

    Thanks all! This is 42, so I'd like to say I have the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything, but...

  6. #6
    Oliphaunt jali's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NYer in Atlanta
    Posts
    3,464

    Default

    Sorry I'm late!

    Happy Birthday!
    They weren't singing....they were just honking.
    Glee 2009

  7. #7
    Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Central NJ (near Bree)
    Posts
    10,080

    Smile

    Day late but: .

+ Reply to thread

Posting rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts