-
This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Can't even post images in Thunderdome because of the protective tight vise like anal grip of the mods on this forum. I mean they insert the broom and break the shit off, crunching the pieces with the power and majesty of their sphincter. So no images, which is sad cause this was going to be a much nicer thread.
I've noticed recently that the Thunderdome has grown a little bare, a little uncontested. Lucifer has nothing to do, your mother still thinks you're a faggot. So we've got to do something, we've got to prove to your mother that you aren't a worthless nancy. Your goal today is to go into some thread and tell a blatant lie and never own up to it. Bonus points if months from now they're still using that post you made to describe you. I'll post mine soon. Additional challenges coming up.
Also nobody from Canada can participate in this thread. You can all go eat a dick. Additional countries can be added to this list if you make a convincing enough argument with enough swear words and shit.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Is there a tshirt I can wear in here?
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by hatesfreedom
Is there a tshirt I can wear in here?
Holy shit look what I found.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by Myrnalene
ahahahaha
you're something special Myrnalene
to me
right now
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
I think the meaning of contest has just changed to be as arghy as you can to people and then post about your exploits.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
So, how exactly are you going to stop Canadians from participating in this thread?
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
It's not working very well so far.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by featherlou
So, how exactly are you going to stop Canadians from participating in this thread?
i was hoping you inbred hicks would just go back to doing meth
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Maybe we can post here AND do meth! Multitasking!
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Maybe you can tell us another story about your worthless husbands opinion on something
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Maybe. I'll think about it and get back to you.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
He's Canadian too, you know. Even Western Canadian, the best kind.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by hatesfreedom
i was hoping you inbred hicks would just go back to doing meth
I am! I haven't slept in 96 hours. I keep hallucinating that there's a fucking ferret talking to me on a message board.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
I don't think he's a fucking ferret - I think that's why he's so ragey.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Jesus fuck its the entire population of Canada in my thread
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
HAHA, your thread sucks so much ass only Canadians are willing to post in it.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff
HAHA, your thread sucks so much ass only Canadians are willing to post in it.
Just copying this insult over again for yah
Give it enough time and Canadians will fuck themselves.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Are we just pity posting?
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by featherlou
Are we just pity posting?
Every reply you've ever gotten is in some small way a pity post. Now go have a donut.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by hatesfreedom
Quote:
Originally posted by featherlou
Are we just pity posting?
Every reply you've ever gotten is in some small way a pity post. Now go have a donut.
With meth sprinkles. That's how we eat them.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by Rube E. Tewesday
Quote:
Originally posted by hatesfreedom
Quote:
Originally posted by featherlou
Are we just pity posting?
Every reply you've ever gotten is in some small way a pity post. Now go have a donut.
With meth sprinkles. That's how we eat them.
It's pronounced crystal meffs. Say it like you don't have any teeth left.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
I thought it was crack sprinkles, or is that just Tim Hortons?
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Yeah, Tim Horton's would like you to believe they can afford crack. It's meffs. (Thanks, Jeff)
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
There's love in this thread but it's of the kind you get when a hobo and a bag-lady grab a quick knee-trembler in the toilet cubicle of a Burgerking branch.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by hatesfreedom
Quote:
Originally posted by featherlou
So, how exactly are you going to stop Canadians from participating in this thread?
i was hoping you inbred hicks would just go back to doing meth
I misread this the first time, and spent a moment wondering why you wanted the Canadians to do math.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
They are doing math. It's called Al gebra for a reason. Terrorists came from Canada.
Fucking Canadians.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Look out, hatesfreedom. The RCMPs are gonna launch a strategic poutine strike on your little hat-wearing rodent ass. ;)
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Wow. I could feel the love without even opening the thread! Which is why I opened it, so I could post in it.
Canada rulz.
USAians are all poncey girlyboys except the gay guys who are all right AFAIC.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
I will move to Canada just for this thread.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shi
People in foreign countries have difficulty telling Americans and Canadians apart (they often don't realize that one tell-tale sign is the mangled pronunciation of "about" favored by our neighbors to the north). I tell people, "Canadians are like Americans, except without the ego."
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
I'm Minnesotan. We're the American Canada. ;)
So what's this about becoming strong shit in a world of fuck?
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by Elyanna
I will move to Canada just for this thread.
Thank god, the more people from California we get rid of the better. Do us this favor please.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
I like Canada. Sometimes I forget what it was like in 1986, so it's nice to have a living time capsule to go and visit. Plus the fishing is great.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shi
Quote:
Originally posted by CairoCarol
People in foreign countries have difficulty telling Americans and Canadians apart (they often don't realize that one tell-tale sign is the mangled pronunciation of "about" favored by our neighbors to the north). I tell people, "Canadians are like Americans, except without the ego."
That's exactly their problem. The 51st state of America does not have our iron faith in the victory we shall surely achieve over fanatic religious elements, inefficient organization, and inferior sports franchises.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by Whiskey and Ryan
I like Canada. Sometimes I forget what it was like in 1986, so it's nice to have a living time capsule to go and visit. Plus the fishing is great.
I've no quarrel with the fish of Canada, just the ten or twelve people left after everybody talented left to the UNITED STATES OF FREEDOM.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shi
Quote:
Originally posted by CairoCarol
People in foreign countries have difficulty telling Americans and Canadians apart (they often don't realize that one tell-tale sign is the mangled pronunciation of "about" favored by our neighbors to the north). I tell people, "Canadians are like Americans, except without the ego."
That's funny. I always tell people, "Americans are like Canadians, except without the giant inferiority complex." :tongue:
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Canadians are quietly sure of themselves and only project that air of insecurity to soothe the USAians who are, not so secretly, terribly, awfully, insanely and madly insecure. Everyone in Canada knows this and now that I have revealed it worldwide, I may have to neutralize everyone who reads this.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
How did you, whoever that was, stumble on that shirt? And how did you, hatesfreedom, choose that image?
And I cannot find that image cute.. I have a mental image of probably the most hilariously offending spawn of satan in something small, furry, evil package. In a good way. I think its hilarious..
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by hatesfreedom
Quote:
Originally posted by Elyanna
I will move to Canada just for this thread.
Thank god, the more people from California we get rid of the better. Do us this favor please.
Sorry man, California's gonna rule this country. Before you know it, everything west of the Mississippi will be California. Just like that.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
I shall invent a new swearword for this thread. Are you ready for it? No? Well too fucking bad for you, stupid crackhead baby. Go tell your pockfaced, gaptoothed, whore of a mother to smack you around with the Jim Bean bottle until you forget your miserable existence.
Wait, what the fuck was I talking about? I fucking forgot. Oh yeah, my bitchin' new swear word. This shit is so spectacular it will make your ass fucking explode. You'll be like, "Yo operator, connect me with McMurdo Station. What you mean you ain't never heard of McMurdo Station? It's in Antarctica you dumb fucking bitch! Yeah I'll hold... Hello? Is this McMurdo Station? Yo, I admire you crazy fucking bastards, doing science and shit down in that ice cold bitch. Yo, have you seen any parts of my ass down there when you was drilling ice cores? My ass exploded at supersonic speeds. I don't know where the fuck it all went. Oh you found a piece? It's well preserved? Fuck yeah, pack that shit in some dry ice, wet ice, whatever the fuck you got down there and Fed-Ex it up to me."
So anyway, here's the bitchin', ass exploding, spectacular fucking new swear word. Here it is!
...Fuck, it was so cosmically orgasmic that it fucking destroyed my memory. I have no fucking idea what it was now. I can almost taste that sweet juicy shit, but it's gone like your deadbeat daddy. Oh well. As you were, bitches.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Never stand downwind in a shit-storm.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by Elyanna
Sorry man, California's gonna rule this country. Before you know it, everything west of the Mississippi will be California. Just like that.
Then everyone can experience the joys of being incompetently governed and bankrupt!
Does anyone else hear the title of this thread like the intro to I'm on a Boat?
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Are all Californian's so kooky because they live with the possibility of dropping into the Pacific anyday?
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mister Featherlou
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by Orual
Quote:
Originally posted by Elyanna
Sorry man, California's gonna rule this country. Before you know it, everything west of the Mississippi will be California. Just like that.
Then everyone can experience the joys of being incompetently governed and bankrupt!
/url]?
Yeah, pretty much.
Quote:
Originally posted by ivan
Are all Californian's so kooky because they live with the possibility of dropping into the Pacific anyday?
It's the sun, man. It goes straight to your brains.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Naw. It's that phat nasty Humboldt green bud. A few hong bits of that shit will have you eating tofu and doing yoga too.
Besides, Kansas is far loonier than California. They just don't get the publicity because they're boring.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
And by the way! While we're talking about freedom, what's up with that frikkin Submit button I have to click to make a post? I'm not the Submissive type. I don't want to Submit. All I want to do is post a message. Why should I have to Submit just for that? How about a button that just says, "Post". What's so tough about that?
Well that's it! No more Submission for me! From now on I want the world to know that I refuse....
Oops, if I don't Submit then how will the world know? Hmmm.....
Well at least I'm thinking anarchist thoughts while I'm Submitting.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
How does one become strong as fuck anyway? Do you have to fuck a lot? Does it metaphorically refer to the inner surge of power one feels after a really good fuck? Or is it just some random fucking combination of words you threw together, like so many orange braided cockrings?
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
"Strong as an elephant fuck" would make more sense!
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by sturmhauke
How does one become strong as fuck anyway? Do you have to fuck a lot? Does it metaphorically refer to the inner surge of power one feels after a really good fuck? Or is it just some random fucking combination of words you threw together, like so many orange braided cockrings?
Jesus, an english nazi. I'm going to try and define the english language hurrr!
This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
you nancy fuck get the shit out of my thread
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by ivan astikov
"Strong as an elephant fuck" would make more sense!
Stop doing so much cocaine Britain!
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaglavak
And by the way! While we're talking about freedom, what's up with that frikkin Submit button I have to click to make a post? I'm not the Submissive type. I don't want to Submit. All I want to do is post a message. Why should I have to Submit just for that? How about a button that just says, "Post". What's so tough about that?
Well that's it! No more Submission for me! From now on I want the world to know that I refuse....
Oops, if I don't Submit then how will the world know? Hmmm.....
Well at least I'm thinking anarchist thoughts while I'm Submitting.
I suggest you make an angry thread about it 'about domebo' or whatever the pussy mod forum is called. When you do though ask for image postin rights in thunderdome too. We NEED it.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by featherlou
Anarchist! Anarchist!
Somebodys stolen lou's ham!
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by ivan astikov
"Strong as an elephant fuck" would make more sense!
Are you making reference to some scale which measures the relative strength of a fuck, as performed by various species? I couldn't find that on Wiki.
I'll see your elephant fuck, and raise you a blue whale fuck!
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaglavak
And by the way! While we're talking about freedom, what's up with that frikkin Submit button I have to click to make a post? I'm not the Submissive type. I don't want to Submit. All I want to do is post a message. Why should I have to Submit just for that? How about a button that just says, "Post". What's so tough about that?
Well that's it! No more Submission for me! From now on I want the world to know that I refuse....
Oops, if I don't Submit then how will the world know? Hmmm.....
Well at least I'm thinking anarchist thoughts while I'm Submitting.
It pushes the button or it gets the whip.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Hey, all you Canadians are letting that 'in-bred' crack go! Aren't any of you going to ask for a Cite?
(Hot Canadian Meff Diving...! Oh Baby...!)
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by hatesfreedom
you nancy fuck get the shit out of my thread
"Nancy Fuck" would be a good band name, especially if the lead singer had an ex named Nancy. Do you know any singers who fucked a chick named Nancy?
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Nancy Fuck would be an AWESOME name for a girl singer. Maybe Vox has her album already!
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by featherlou
Nancy Fuck would be an AWESOME name for a girl singer. Maybe Vox has her album already!
Wasn't her debut album called "World Full of Shit"?
I can't remember the names of the songs other than title track, though ... maybe some other Domers have an idea?
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by danceswithcats
Quote:
Originally posted by ivan astikov
"Strong as an elephant fuck" would make more sense!
Are you making reference to some scale which measures the relative strength of a fuck, as performed by various species? I couldn't find that on Wiki.
I'll see your elephant fuck, and raise you a blue whale fuck!
I did consider a whale, but reasoned that unless Mr Whale had Ms/Mrs Whale on the sea-bed and he had a pal pushing down on top of him, he wouldn't be able to get much leverage to give her a good fucking... hence the elephant - or a rhino, maybe?! Nah, pound for pound, it must be the elephant.
Unless someone knows different?
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by CairoCarol
Quote:
Originally posted by featherlou
Nancy Fuck would be an AWESOME name for a girl singer. Maybe Vox has her album already!
Wasn't her debut album called "World Full of Shit"?
I can't remember the names of the songs other than title track, though ... maybe some other Domers have an idea?
Other tracks:
I Hate You
I Hate Your Parents
I Hate Myself
I Hating Your Dog
I Need More Eyeliner
Fear For Your Sons
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
I really don't think it's a good idea to make our shit so strong that it fucks the world.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by featherlou
Other tracks:
I Hate You
I Hate Your Parents
I Hate Myself
I Hating Your Dog
I Need More Eyeliner
Fear For Your Sons
It's going to be really hard to explain to everyone at the office why I'm doubled over with laughter.
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Dammit, what was I thinking? It's "I Hate MY Parents." (although she's not keen on yours, either).
-
Re: This is about becoming strong as fuck in a world full of shit
Quote:
Originally posted by CairoCarol
Quote:
Originally posted by featherlou
Other tracks:
I Hate You
I Hate Your Parents
I Hate Myself
I Hating Your Dog
I Need More Eyeliner
Fear For Your Sons
It's going to be really hard to explain to everyone at the office why I'm doubled over with laughter.
Lucky for me, my office is in a separate trailerfrom the people who would look disapprovingly at me as I laugh. :D