Says it all, motherfuckers! I can't really start this by myself, but it seems amusing enough. At least more than this Frodo Donolvan shit I don't know anything about, to me.
Truth or dare motherfuckers!
Printable View
Says it all, motherfuckers! I can't really start this by myself, but it seems amusing enough. At least more than this Frodo Donolvan shit I don't know anything about, to me.
Truth or dare motherfuckers!
Truth: Have you ever spent a night in jail?
Truth.
Hey, wait, there have to be some rules here!
All right fine, I have spent a day in civil hold, so truth.
You next:
truth or dare?
yeah well still waiting, darling.
it doesn't have to be RET -- anyone can take the truth or dare challenge.
But they have to play honest-like!
ETA OK, so the rules are like this: truth or dare, and whoever panties-up and answers the challenge gets the next question. Namely, "Truth or dare?" The question/dare is done accordingly to real-life rules.
Only difference is, anyone can jump in and take a dare or truth.
Seems less complicated to me than Botticelli -- I know you guys like that, but there's too many rules for me to follow there. Obviously, I can understand it, I just don't want to.
This seems like more fun.
etaa it's a slow burn, so wait for it.
Truth or Dare, EricTB?
oh, ericTB you are on my shitlist now. you play that fucking botticelli but you don't have the balls to play fucking truth or dare? you are fucking dead meat on a candlestick, you stupid hillbilly.
I'm in, but I won't do any Dare that's illegal or dangerous.
You don't have to do a RL dare -- I was more thinking like "go insult somebody online" or "say something outrageous," not "drop a brick on that guy's head," or "cross the center line in front of a truck" or "push that lady in front of the train."
So? Truth or dare!
Truth.
Have you ever made a poopie in your pants?
Yes, but it was a long time ago.
Truth or dare?
"Truth, always" </ed norton from *Birdman*>
Have you ever hurt someone bad enough, on purpose or otherwise, that he or she had to go to the hospital?
Not that I'm aware of. Wait a minute -- when my sister and I were young I accidentally stubbed her toe opening a door and she got her toenail removed. Pretty sure that was a hospital-worthy trick.
Truth or dare motherfuckers!
What the hell... Dare.
I dare you to make a sock at the gwiffBo and tell Eleanor Rigsby that her womb should have been excised at birth.
eta you asked for it, motherfucker! that's a dare, and if you don't do it, ur a chickenshit.
Send me a link to "gwiffBo," and I'll look into it.
Truth or Dare?
http://giraffeboards.com/
You didn't do your dare!
Fine, I'll take dare.
I dare you to tell Eleanor Rigsby what to expect from me.
Yeah, well, I will, but you didn't do your dare yet.
You ain't playing the game right, son! Ain't yo momma teach you nothing?
I found
Eleanor of Aquitaine
EleanorA22
eleanorigby
Saint Eleanor of the Giraffes
over there, but no Eleanor Rigsby. Did you mean the third?
Yes. I can't keep track of some similar handles on a commercial board, but, yes, the third.
My own mnemonic for her is "scumbag", but I'm not too creative.
Done and done: http://www.giraffeboards.com/showthread.php?t=38541
Wow. You actually stepped with my idiotic dare.
You've got balls!
I'll still take "dare," because, hey, it might be somewhat amsing.
Oh wait, I can't take my dare -- my handle at GwiffBo, viz., "Alexandre Koyre," has had all his posts erased.
]
So, for my dare, I substitute:
"Hey Tardenor: the reason you should have been given a hysterectomy at birth [do you know that word, Smellenor? I know it has to do with science and medicine, but you can probably look it up in a dictionary or ask a nurse or doctor, I'm sure they'll know] is that retards like you shouldn't be allowed to breed."
Yep. Illiterate mongoloids forfeit their mongoloid tendencies at birth.
Next time around, try studying something like medicine, unless you're born again as a stinkbug or a mosquito.
My Dare to you, then, is to create a sock just to apologize to eleanorigby (in a PM, if you wish) for your earlier Dare to me.
Wow. How meta.
All right, fine. When we and my bud get a bungalow with reliable wifi at the coast, I will "apologize" to "her" for whatever.A
Actually, I did apologize/explain in my last post here -- what's the difference?
New dare! New dare! I already did the dare!
Fine, I'll compromise -- you make a sock, post publicly here the login and password, and I'll lick her disgusting clit after I force myself to vomit first.
"I'm so sorry, Tardenor, that you flunked out of nursing school, and are also a retarded, fat, ugly cunt with several failed abortions under your belt.
Being reborn as a stinkbug will be a great improvement."
That's my dare, if you don't like it, suck my dick.
"These people never leave the street!" </paul newman in *color of money*>
That's how!
Fine, I'll sack up when I have a more reliable connection.
As a matter of fact, I'll just use my own account, Alexandre Koyre, or Tymeniecka. You couldn't well blame me if you can't see it.
OK, fair is fair.
It's too dark out here for me to do the Captcha but I will do it -- suggestions for user name? Like I said, I'm not all that imaginative.
Goddammit -- the recaptcha at GweefBo is just not doing shit for me. I literally cannot read those things, after umpteen tries, and the audio option is even worse. It's not an IP ban -- I am way the hell out at the coast using my neighbor's wifi.
I did make a sock at the DerpBo, though -- will that be good enough?
Username = smellers Password = fuckhead
FINALLY got a decent recaptcha
http://www.giraffeboards.com/showthr...10#post1190810
Dare completed! If they erase the post, let me know and I'll send a screenshot instead. Well, I mean, it was a KIND of an apology. I did say it wasn't your fault, but I think they already knew that.
Who's next, you old buzzard chickenhawks? Truth or dare, bitches!!!!
And how about I not make any completely idiotic dares for my part -- maybe just partly or mostly idiotic.
Suits me. And next...
Truth or Dare?
Dare. It's only fair. eta you are obviously allowed to make the stupidest, most juvenile dare you want -- I was just advertising that I won't make any completely idiotic dares for my part.
I gotta say, you stepped up to the plate. Did you check those ridiculous butthurt tags to your OP?
Yeah, I did. They don't know me. I explained what it was about, did it, and apologized. Life goes on. :: shrugs ::
Your Dare: Offer food from your plate five times to the next person you share a meal with, at least one minute apart each time. You can't explain it's a Dare until after the fifth time. Then come back and tell us how it went.
I will try! No guarantees, but I will tryl
Wait just one damned minute -- that's not a dare!
Maybe I run in different circles, but that's just ordinary stuff -- "Hey, zomg you have to try this!" repeated ad nauseum. (heh)
OMG you simply HAVE to try this potato chip!
Well, I only eat one meal a day, and this cat is one of those freaks who eats three meals a day.
Can we substitute a sip of whiskey or beer for part of the dare?
Anyway, I'll obviously do the dare, but I'm just saying it might take a while. And, no, I won't violate the conditions. I may be a lot of things, but I follow through with promises.
Yes, you can substitute a sip of whiskey or beer for the Dare. The point is you have to keep offering, at least a minute apart each time, thus crossing the line from generous to annoying.
This dare is going to take me fucking forever -- mainly because I just don't eat very much and have very few friends IRL.
I will get it done, because I don't Welsh on shit, but be warned, it might be until next fucking year until I can cram that dare up your stupid ass with success.
So, dealer's choice.
Well, invite one of 'em out for drinks this week and just make it happen!
Truth.
Have you ever pissed your pants more than once in your life?
Yes, but again, it was a long time ago.
Truth or Dare?
Truth. and by "pants" I meant the kind an adult wears
No but an ex-wife and I used to spit on one another and alternately slap each other on the face. Not real mature, but that's how we amused ourselves.
TNP has had more than one wife.
And no, it wasn't a sex thing, just walking around the neighborhood screwing around. And I have only had that one fat fucking pig of a wife -- didn't mean to imply otherwise. One and done.
Truth, always. Yes, I know about TNP -- I just mistyped. Simmer down, child! eta Congratulations! 25 is a big one. What's the traditional gift? You're well out of paper and silk and all that and into stuff like PEARL NECKLACE...all right, I couldn't resist that one. Oh shit -- you're going to spending some gold on SILVER! Just looked it up. Hardcore. Woman love that shit.
eeta I take "truth" because my capacities for doing a RL dare are limited, however innocuous. I just sit around, read, solve idiotic logic/CS puzzles, and if I had my druthers, I'd just be alone doing my shit, not hanging around with "genius friends."
Truth, then: Do you have more than five porn magazines in your home right now?
Absolutely. If I were at home right now.
t/d
Truth.
Have you ever felt like murdering someone IRL who is close to you?
Yes. I have two older sisters, one of whom is a wonderful person and the other of whom... isn't. Or wasn't. We fought a lot when we were kids (we're better now), and she was very snippy, bullying, condescending and/or controlling. There were times when, if you'd put a loaded gun in my hand, I would have shot her without hesitation. Fortunately, that was a loooong time ago.
Truth or Dare?
Truth, no question.
What is the closest you've ever come to following through on murderous thoughts?
Not close at all, not even in the slightest.
t/d
Truth.
Have you ever made-out/fingered/whatever with a girl you'd known for fewer than a half-hour?
No. I was never in that much of a hurry, and it's always taken longer than that. Maybe the shortest was... hmm, over several days, so... a cumulative six hours?
Truth or Dare?
dare. And I completed my earlier dare -- it just wasn't that satisfying. But I felt proud and good, like a young man strong enough to conquer the world.
Good for you. How did your meal or drinking companion react?
Dare: Sing "Yankee Doodle" loudly the next time you walk down the street.
Erm, actually I did this one just now, before reading your dare a few hours ago. Just drunkenly staggering around trying to impersonate Cagney with my uncle -- no idea why. Some might say that's an odd coincidence, but you don't know my uncle and I. That's a regular occurrence with us.
t/d
Again, how did your meal or drinking companion react to your earlier dare?
Dare.
Oh, I'll take dare. I did it with my little buddy, but he didn't remember the rules, or even that I did a dare, so I call that close enough.
But how did he react when you kept offering the drink or bite of food (posts 39 and 43)?
He was like, "oh hey, that's pretty good!" try a bite of mine! Nothing too exciting.
OK, thanks.
Dare: Make a paper airplane and send it out of the highest window that you can find and open in the next 24 hours.
Someone else is going to have to do this dare -- littering is illegal and immoral and I would never do that. Plus, I just wouldn't. Someone TAKE THE DARE!
Well, you could always go down and get the plane afterwards - or ask a friend to do so.
OK I did it. But because of the wind, it just kind of fluttered and fell. Not my best airplane, but I'm an internet screw-off, not an aerodynamics engineer. And no, I'm not going to pick it up. I enjoy littering. I was an hour or so late in doing it, but that's fine. Don't worry about it.
t/d
How many stories up were you?
Truth.
Just two stories, but it dropped into some brambles into the same property which I will own someday. Two good reasons for me not to retrieve my shitty paper airplane that will likely turn into deer food in a few days. Dioxin is good for animals.
Yeah, truth, so: have you ever told the same person closely related to you how much you wish they were dead? Bonus points if multiple times, on different occasions or not.
I might've told my aforementioned sister that when we were young, but I don't clearly remember having done so. She really was pretty awful to me.
(Two stories was "the highest window that you can find and open in the next 24 hours"?)
TOD?
I'll take truth. And yes, absolutely -- I was at the coast. Not a lot of buildings of any kind there, really, except houses and little shops.
Do you ever cry while watching movies?
Yes :( maybe not full-on bawling, but an old-man tear in the corner of the eye. VERY occasionally, and only for awesome movies like *Five Easy Pieces,* *Faces of Death*, *The Alamo*, and *Gone in 60 Seconds*.
tod
AND a friendly reminder -- this game is OMNIBUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Truth.
Have you ever been shamed, privately, by a sibling.
Yes, my next-oldest sister really knew how to push my buttons when we were kids. Not at all nice to me sometimes... still some very unpleasant memories.
TOD?
Fine, i'll do a dare, but it has to be a dare I can actually do. I just spend my life sitting in one place, and my place is in a boring suburb. Paper airplanes, fine. Getting drunk and laughing with somebody about eating some bullshit, fine. I don't know what other stuff I can possibly be dared to do. Jerk off ten times? Yeah, well it's not even ten o'clock PDT.
I Dare you to buy food of his or her choice for a homeless person you see sometime in the next week.
Sure, I'll do that. They can have whatever they want, so long as it's black. Consider it done.
T/D
Truth.
Are you angry at this moment? Not necessarily with veins popping out on the head and neck, but could be just simmering beneath the surface. Why or why not?
No, I have various annoyances in my life right now (money, house, health) but nothing's making me angry. I'm a pretty happy, calm, even-keeled guy most of the time anyway.
TOD?
Fine, truth -- I'll be boring and say, "truth." Since I haven't left this chair I'm sitting on since Sunday, I still owe a dare, but I have the better part of a week to complete it.
Wait a minute -- how do I know if someone's homeless? There are an awful lot of vagrants around in my town -- and while I enjoy talking with people, if I have a few minutes to kill waiting on a park bench, I'd never ask somebody about their situation. So, to compromise, I'll give a nosh to somebody who seems a little chucky (Danny McGoorty's 1920s slang for "hungry") and not worry too much if they actually have a place to sleep under a roof or not. More than likely it's going to take the form of me just randomly talking to somebody, like I do, and saying, 'let's go get something to eat -- I'm buying.' IOW, just kind of regular.
Use your best judgment as to whether or not they're homeless. The more grungy/hungry/desperate-looking, the better.
Truth: Have you ever had a sexually-explicit dream about someone older than 60?
Hell no. Well, except for those ones where I'm wearing a man-cheetah costume and my mother is holding out a stick with a feather attached to the end and I wet my pants and wake up hungry and thirsty with my right arm tired.
I'm not getting out much these days -- I found a McDonald's gift card at my place, so I'm going to have to pass it along. I know it's not "whatever they want," but the deadline is approaching, so it's going to have to be like that.
t|d
You're not my supervisor!
Truth: Have you made it a fundamental argument-ending strategy to observe the weaknesses of your opponent and attack those same weaknesses. Whenever possible, in a way that, while some might call it passive-aggressive, is merely aggressive and untainted by vulgar speech.
I don't think so. I try to keep arguments - or vigorous debates - on a higher plane when I can.
TOD?
Truth. I'm boring, and so I choose truth. I gave some 40-something hobo-looking guy a McDonald's gift card with about eight bucks on it, and said "knock yourself out -- just swipe it in the machine and get whatever you want." That was sometime recently, so I think I made the deadline.
*T*|*D*
Yep, that'll do.
Truth: Were you ever sexually attracted to a music teacher?
Fucking A hells to the yes. I used to get self-conscious because the way my khakis scrunched down at the bench kind of made it look like a was pitching a tent. De**se van Le*ven nee Bern**d. Later on I took some lessons from a couple of dudes -- a black and a white -- not quite the same thing. I was older and more mature. I only had one band-mate who was a woman for a short time (I mean we only played together a fairly short time), but I still think she's fine, and smart and cool. Kind of looks like a young Madeleine Kahn in *High Anxiety*. But that's different -- I think that's a rite of passage.
(T*)|(D*) One of these days I'll remember how to use the Kleene Star and string union correctly in regular expressions with order of precedence.
Truth.
Does the daree go kind of clinically insane when he or she is short on sleep?
No, but I get very tired (I've been known to doze off in boring meetings then) and cranky.
TOD?
TRUTH!!!!!!! I can handle the truth!
Have you ever left a very small or nonexistent tip for bad service?
I've left pennies, and my coup was walking out before ordering and flipping the waitress off. It has to be pretty bad to go under 20%, though -- I'm easy to please.
I might have "stiffed" an asshole bartender on occasion by not leaving $1/drink. Usually, back in the day, I'd have eight or ten and they'd think I was the greatest customer ever in the old-man bars staffed by pensioners.
T/D
Truth.