http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/4158/someonetodo.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7163/ghostofpain.jpg
Printable View
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6285/virtuev.jpg
Album cover and motivational poster - two for the price of one.
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6766/socdl.jpg
Not the best image.
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3251/yesgn.jpg
A really bad image. The quote was "Y E S."
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5220/blondes.jpg
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9206/community.jpg
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/545...ofmydreams.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4554/notawoman.jpg
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6...tothehands.jpg
Nice combination of band name and album title.
Oh, I love "The Final Hours of My Life." It looks like it'd be put out by some sort of goofy indie band.
The album name is The Bay of Bengal. Since that was already on the image that came up, I left it.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4056/...76673bd1_o.jpg
Man, am I ever bummed. Like, 10 of mine seem to be gone from flickr, and I don't know if I accidentally deleted them or what. :(
I guess I'll have to do more.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4046/...6879b624_o.jpg
I'm told that I have to link it back to flickr. So, here.
Two sports themed ones in a row...
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2791/...989c420c_o.jpg
ok, this is just getting weird...next time it's going to be skeet shooting or something.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4056/...c37fef0a_o.jpg
Reviving this:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...bandgame01.jpg
Great idea, Zuul! These are so fun.
I deleted my posts that have the missing pictures, so I won't have to look at all those big blank squares. :(
Oh! I was wondering why the post count went down.
This was probably my favorite game we ever played on here.
My band name in this one is actually the name of an album.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4102/...875a8433b5.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2.../xmasday12.jpg
ENLIL
http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/2...356_bigger.gif
He sneered better than I did.
(Sorry - can't do Photoshop).