HEY EXY, HOW ARE YOU TODAY!!!! :smash:
Printable View
HEY EXY, HOW ARE YOU TODAY!!!! :smash:
Well, I just woke up but thankfully without a hangover. That's mostly as I chugged a bottle of one of those so-called "Vitamin" water drinks - basically sugar water with a tiny amount of vitamin additives. (Interestingly enough, the rapper 50 Cent made a fucking fortune when he invested in the stuff a few years ago.) I also drink water throughout the night when I wake up to pee (which is often after a night of heavy slurping). However, I am damn tired because I woke at 6am and I really hoped to sleep in. Ah well. At least it's Sunday.
Is there anything you don't masturbate to, Exy?Quote:
Originally posted by Excalibur
Porn?
A picture of his dad?Quote:
Originally posted by MsPurlMcKnittington
His anus?
My anus is a fucking work of art.Quote:
Originally posted by leander
Well, it's certainly been studied enough.Quote:
Originally posted by Excalibur
Surely you meant 'studded'?Quote:
Originally posted by leander
Actually leander is a great admirer or Exy's ass. He can stare for hours and wax eloquent about its magnificence. Why do you think Excalibur has such a high opinion of it? :smack
Ain't that the truth. It's like the blackhole of munificence! :)Quote:
Originally posted by Glazer
But you still think you're better than us. :sci: