You took a violent killer to the fair? Are you insane?
Story
Quote:
Originally posted by CNN
A legally insane killer was on the loose in the state of Washington on Saturday, two days after he escaped during a field trip to a county fair, authorities said.
Why the hell are you taking insane killers to the fair?
Oh but it gets better. See this wasn't the only recent escape.
Quote:
Originally posted by CNN
Dreyfus said she was concerned about Paul's escape and another recent brief escape by a patient at a different local mental facility.
See that isn't even the best part. It gets even better!
Quote:
Originally posted by CNN
"He's the only paranoid schizophrenic -- I've seen hundreds, maybe thousands of them -- that frightened me," Dr. Frank Hardy, a licensed psychiatrist, says in one of the documents, according to KREM. "The first time I took one look at him -- and I've never done this before or since -- I asked the jailer to remain in the room while I examined him.
So they let a confirmed paranoid schizophrenic go out of the mental intuition to go to the county fair. YOU FOOLS!
This place has to be worse than Arkham Asylum. As far as I know they never took the Joker on field trips.