Re: Stupid Youtube posters
Yeah, I hate this too. Also the posters who put stuff up where the sound is badly out of sync with the video.
Re: Stupid Youtube posters
Given how often I see HDTVs stretching out standard-definition 4:3 broadcasts to fit their 16:9 LCD panels, I can only conclude that to much of the population, the difference is insignificant or even imperceptible.
I have no idea how people can be like that but I have no other explanation.
Re: Stupid Youtube posters
Quote:
Originally posted by Excalibur
Given how often I see HDTVs stretching out standard-definition 4:3 broadcasts to fit their 16:9 LCD panels, I can only conclude that to much of the population, the difference is insignificant or even imperceptible.
I have no idea how people can be like that but I have no other explanation.
It makes Angelina Jolie look healthy?
Re: Stupid Youtube posters
The ones I hate the most are music videos that someone has gotten and C&D letter from an attorney and now the audio portion of the video is gone, but the video portion remains. Just take the stupid video down, nobody wants to just watch the pretty pictures.
Re: Stupid Youtube posters
Quote:
Originally posted by Whiskey and Ryan
The ones I hate the most are music videos that someone has gotten and C&D letter from an attorney and now the audio portion of the video is gone, but the video portion remains. Just take the stupid video down, nobody wants to just watch the pretty pictures.
I hear that's automatic, actually. Youtube has implemented something that compares audio in their videos to songs submitted by labels and disables the audio when there's a copyright violation.
Re: Stupid Youtube posters
Quote:
Originally posted by Whiskey and Ryan
The ones I hate the most are music videos that someone has gotten and C&D letter from an attorney and now the audio portion of the video is gone, but the video portion remains. Just take the stupid video down, nobody wants to just watch the pretty pictures.
Nonsense. I love to watch Pussycat Dolls videos that way: silenced, with Celtic Frost playing on my iTunes. It's best when the lips almost sync up to the vocals.