-
A collection of spam and now orphaned responses to spam and comments on them.
-
Re: Caerie's recipe on the front page...
Skald, I thought Myrna was the bitchiest. Look at what she and Exy were saying about you when they were trashing GB a while back:
Quote:
Excalibur Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:07 am It's like the whole place is populated by nothing but Skalds
Excalibur Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:07 am Myrna: I KNOW
Myrnalene Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:06 am jesus and then it gets hijacked with stupid jokes
Myrnalene Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:04 am I so fucking jealous of Giraffe for having that thread
-
Re: Caerie's recipe on the front page...
Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
AH SHIT MAH PANTS!!!
Interesting, but probably not relevant to the situation. I'll give you a 3/10 for creativity, and a 2/10 for humor.
You need to really try harder.
Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
Skald, I thought Myrna was the bitchiest. Look at what she and Exy were saying about you when they were trashing GB a while back:
Quote:
Excalibur Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:07 am It's like the whole place is populated by nothing but Skalds
Excalibur Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:07 am Myrna: I KNOW
Myrnalene Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:06 am jesus and then it gets hijacked with stupid jokes
Myrnalene Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:04 am I so fucking jealous of Giraffe for having that thread
Oh and this doesn't have anything to to with anything that is going on. [modhat:39uag1b8]If you have a problem with Exy or Myrna please take it to T'Dome. That goes for any poster you might have a problem with.[/modhat:39uag1b8]
The color green means it's official like. So, shame on you for making me do something official in the new forum.
-
Re: Caerie's recipe on the front page...
I didn't start the hijack, and I didn't say anything Thunderdome worthy, I just repeated the words of others. Warning nullified.
-
Re: Caerie's recipe on the front page...
Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
I didn't start the hijack, and I didn't say anything Thunderdome worthy, I just repeated the words of others. Warning nullified.
What warning? That was just an official opinion that you shouldn't be trying to stir shit outside of T'Dome. Which you shouldn't be. It's jerkish. I don't care so much about the hijack as I do the shit stirring.
Now, back to talking about soup, yes?
-
Re: Caerie's recipe on the front page...
Yeah, that's what I thought.
-
Re: Caerie's recipe on the front page...
-
Re: Caerie's recipe on the front page...
Please don't lie about me. Those weren't fake chat transcripts, like you said. Check your chat logs. If you're wrong, I'd like an apology. If I'm wrong, I'll suck your dick and let you piss in my face afterward.
-
Re: Caerie's recipe on the front page...
Fair point lurko. My apologies. I didn't check to judge the accuracy of the logs, so how about this... let's take this whole hijack down to T'Dome, and I will edit that post.
-
Lurko's posts with NAF
Are you going to move all the other off-topic posts out of this thread or just mine? :roll:
-
Re: Caerie's recipe on the front page...
Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
Please don't lie about me. Those weren't fake chat transcripts, like
you said. Check your chat logs. If you're wrong, I'd like an apology. If I'm wrong, I'll suck your dick and let you piss in my face afterward.
Why should we worry about lies about you? You lied and said I was snarking that Ivan person when I wasn't.
I have no problem owning up to my bitchiness, but it was Liberal I was snarking, not Ivan. So, you were wrong or you lied. Which is it?
-
Re: Caerie's recipe on the front page...
Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
Are you going to move all the other off-topic posts out of this thread or just mine? :roll:
Just yours and mine. Oh, these can go down there too.
-
Re: Caerie's recipe on the front page...
Quote:
Originally posted by Sleeps w/Butterflies
Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
Please don't lie about me. Those weren't fake chat transcripts, like
you said. Check your chat logs. If you're wrong, I'd like an apology. If I'm wrong, I'll suck your dick and let you piss in my face afterward.
Why should we worry about lies about you? You lied and said I was snarking that Ivan person when I wasn't.
I have no problem owning up to my bitchiness, but it was Liberal I was snarking, not Ivan. So, you were wrong or you lied. Which is it?
Quote:
Sleeps w/Butterflies Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:25 am so did mental illness but I don't have to like that!
Myrnalene Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:25 am remember, he had a big part in Liberal's final flounce
Myrnalene Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:24 am he's a pretty simple fellow, I like ivan
ok, these are the three relevant lines of chat. I'll spell it out for you:
Myrnalene says "I like ivan. And he played a big part in Liberal leaving."
You say "So did mental illness, but I don't have to like that!"
Now let's connect up those dots. Myrna says people should like ivan because he played a role in getting rid of Liberal. You counter that just because something gets Liberal to leave, like mental illness, doesn't make it likable.
How was that not snark on Ivan, again?
-
Re: Caerie's recipe on the front page...
Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
Myrna says people should like ivan because he played a role in getting rid of Liberal.
To clarify, I said Exy and Sleeps should like him for that reason because they are black-hearted cunts like me. Normal people can like ivan for whatever reason they choose.
-
Re: Caerie's recipe on the front page...
Quote:
Originally posted by Myrnalene
Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
Myrna says people should like ivan because he played a role in getting rid of Liberal.
To clarify, I said Exy and Sleeps should like him for that reason because they are black-hearted cunts like me. Normal people can like ivan for whatever reason they choose.
Great thanks for sticking your fat face into a discussion that was already perfectly clear. Keep padding those posts Guin.
-
Re: Lurko's posts with NAF
Sleep's...how could you? And there I was thinking you were hot, too!
-
Re: Caerie's recipe on the front page...
Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
Quote:
Originally posted by Sleeps w/Butterflies
Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
Please don't lie about me. Those weren't fake chat transcripts, like
you said. Check your chat logs. If you're wrong, I'd like an apology. If I'm wrong, I'll suck your dick and let you piss in my face afterward.
Why should we worry about lies about you? You lied and said I was snarking that Ivan person when I wasn't.
I have no problem owning up to my bitchiness, but it was Liberal I was snarking, not Ivan. So, you were wrong or you lied. Which is it?
Quote:
Sleeps w/Butterflies Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:25 am so did mental illness but I don't have to like that!
Myrnalene Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:25 am remember, he had a big part in Liberal's final flounce
Myrnalene Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:24 am he's a pretty simple fellow, I like ivan
ok, these are the three relevant lines of chat. I'll spell it out for you:
Myrnalene says "I like ivan. And he played a big part in Liberal leaving."
You say "So did mental illness, but I don't have to like that!"
Now let's connect up those dots. Myrna says people should like ivan because he played a role in getting rid of Liberal. You
counter that just because something gets Liberal to leave, like mental illness, doesn't make it likable.
How was that not snark on Ivan, again?
It's pretty simple My Retardo Friend, I don't like most people. I go on the assumption that I won't like you until you prove otherwise. I don't know Ivan. She was saying she liked him BECAUSE of the lib thing. Mental illness played a bigger part in Lib leaving than anything. I'll let you connect the rest of the dots. You were just trying too hard to find shit to bitch about. Bitching happens easily enough without having to try as hard as you seem to be trying. When I talk shit about someone, I'll own up to it because I won't say something about someone that I wouldn't say directly to them.
Now, if you still think that was me and Exy talking shit about Ivan, I won't try to convince you otherwise because you're just a font on a page to me. Exy clearly said he didn't like him and I am quite sure he stands by it. I still haven't a clue who he is except the guy with the Snidely Whiplash icon. That's as far as my knowledge of him goes.
Still, you're fairly entertaining troll so you go on and play like a good little boy.
-
Re: Lurko's posts with NAF
Sidestep all you want, skank, but anyone can see your words read as a dig at ivan. So your accusations of me lying about you were in fact lies.
-
Re: Lurko's posts with NAF
Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
Sidestep all you want, skank, but anyone can see your words read as a dig at ivan. So your accusations of me lying about you were in fact lies.
Are you Misanthropic Contrarian again?
-
Re: Lurko's posts with NAF
Whatever you say, little man. Whatever you say. If you need my attention that desperately then I understand.
-
Re: Lurko's posts with NAF
Quote:
Originally posted by OneCentStamp
Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
Sidestep all you want, skank, but anyone can see your words read as a dig at ivan. So your accusations of me lying about you were in fact lies.
Are you Misanthropic Contrarian again?
I think we'd be seeing more exclamation marks, unless the meds haven't kicked in yet.
-
Re: Lurko's posts with NAF
Quote:
Originally posted by OneCentStamp
Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
Sidestep all you want, skank, but anyone can see your words read as a dig at ivan. So your accusations of me lying about you were in fact lies.
Are you Misanthropic Contrarian again?
I'm pretty sure he's Truth and Beauty. He got tired of pretending to be good.
PS: ives, you are a really good sport, and I still like you. :)
-
Re: Lurko's posts with NAF
Quote:
Originally posted by OneCentStamp
Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
Sidestep all you want, skank, but anyone can see your words read as a dig at ivan. So your accusations of me lying about you were in fact lies.
Are you Misanthropic Contrarian again?
I'm getting more of a bwhitman vibe.
-
Re: Lurko's posts with NAF
Quote:
Originally posted by OneCentStamp
Are you Misanthropic Contrarian again?
Quote:
Originally posted by Myrnalene
I'm pretty sure he's Truth and Beauty. He got tired of pretending to be good.
Quote:
Originally posted by sublight
I'm getting more of a bwhitman vibe.
Wow, it's like a blind taste test, just with idiots instead of Folger's Crystals. :lol:
-
Re: Caerie's recipe on the front page...
Quote:
Originally posted by Sleeps w/Butterflies
I have no problem owning up to my bitchiness, but it was Liberal I was snarking, not Ivan. So, you were wrong or you lied. Which is it?
Sleepster, when I call you bitchy it is with admiration. Your bitchiness is a thing of beauty.
-
Re: Lurko's posts with NAF
-
Re: Lurko's posts with NAF
-
Re: Lurko's posts with NAF
I love honey bunny! (that's ivan astikov)
-
Re: Lurko's posts with NAF
Quote:
Originally posted by jali
I love honey bunny! (that's ivan astikov)
That's because he's your tea boy.
:lol:
-
Now orphaned responses to spam collections of posts.
So, Smashie, what do you think of the article?
-
Re: PRR's monthly article
[modhat:1rpusaju]I deleted Smashie's duplicate posts from this thread.[/modhat:1rpusaju]
-
Re: PRR's monthly article
Bah. It's not funny anymore if you delete all the duplicate posts. *pouts*