Now don't delete my account this time, you dumb fucks.
Printable View
Now don't delete my account this time, you dumb fucks.
Here is #2.
OK! :smile:
Welcome back to Domebo! We're looking forward to your contributions!
Delete his account anyways. Show him who's boss!
I say we up the membership fee to 2 posts a month - that'll keep the bastards on their toes!
Don't get excited, I don't post much. I pretty much only read the site when it's linked from the snarkpit or GB. Being logged in makes it look a little less shitty.Quote:
Originally posted by Winston Smith
Hey, we'd kick the snarkpitter's arses if they'd come out from behind their anonymity long enough.
Now, ivan, don't be so hostile. Snarking is a perfectly valid lifestyle choice.Quote:
Originally posted by ivan astikov
Wait, you did a #2 in our thread? Ewwww....
Welcome (back!) to Domebo, Lurko. Hope you will Posto, too, if the mood strikes! :)
I've heard it's more like a cult than a lifestyle choice.Quote:
Originally posted by Myrnalene
By the way, ivan, you know that Exy and Sleeps make fun of you in chat when you're not around, right?
Quote:
Sleeps w/Butterflies Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:25 am so did mental illness but I don't have to like that!
Excalibur Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:25 am He's so aggressively stupid, it's either a really annoying troll act or else he's like Gorge Bush-type stupid
Myrnalene Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:25 am remember, he had a big part in Liberal's final flounce
Excalibur Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:24 am I tried to like him, but he just wore me down eventually.
Myrnalene Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:24 am he's a pretty simple fellow, I like ivan
Excalibur Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:24 am Like, is it actually possible to be that dumb
Sleeps w/Butterflies Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:24 am 'tank 'eave for eeentant watch
Excalibur Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:24 am I still can't figure out ivan astikov
I said he was either a retard or a troll right here to his face in Thunderdome, too.Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
Aggressively Stupid is a great insult.
You're an idiot, clearly. I don't even know who this ivan person is. I was making fun of LIBERAL. Exy said that Ivan was a big part of Liberal's final flounce and I said "So did mental illness but I don't have to like that"Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
So which part was me making fun of this Ivan person?
Awesome. I can spot talent a mile away.
Sitting on the fence again, eh? Or is the choice too much to get your snark-addled noggin around?Quote:
Originally posted by Excalibur
Oh this should go well.Quote:
Originally posted by ivan astikov
Here are two posts from me as well!
That's what we're supposed to be doing here, right? Post two posts? Or are we here to rip on ivan astikov?
I'm pulling up my lawnchair now with a cooler of beer, just in case.
Oi, get in the queue!Quote:
Originally posted by dread pirate jimbo
Ivan, are you just gonna take that shit from him? Really?
Damn.
[quote=ivan astikov]Oi, get in the queue![/quote:1dwpuxo8]Quote:
Originally posted by "dread pirate jimbo":1dwpuxo8
Sorry, man, I don't like to stand in lines. If I can't just go ahead and start rippping, I'll go find other stuff to do. :D
Which one? Just give me a target to lock on to.Quote:
Originally posted by Winston Smith
[quote=ivan astikov]Which one? Just give me a target to lock on to.[/quote:37xe9eg8]Quote:
Originally posted by "Winston Smith":37xe9eg8
Go alphabetically.
This concept reminds me of ....
... Arthur "Two Sheds" Jackson.
Funnily enough, one of my online id's at another forum is called Arthur Twosheds.
Bravo! That was the first Monty Python skit I ever saw, and it turned me into an instant fan. I just found it on youtube and watched it again - it brought tears of laughter to my eyes.Quote:
Originally posted by ivan astikov
I'd say it's good to see you, lurko, but that wouldn't really be true.
Do you have a bit of a history? Go on, spill the beans!Quote:
Originally posted by featherlou
Nope - this thread is all the history I know.
Okay, I won't pry anymore.Quote:
Originally posted by featherlou
Hey lurko, why did you say I was the bitchiest and then link to Exy (very mildy) talking about Skald?
After I was neighborly to you and everything. Tsk tsk.
You think saying everyone in a thread is stupid and then equating them with Skald is mild? You've been talking shit so long you don't even know what it feels like on the receiving end, do you?
And ivan astikov, considering what a pussy you've been in this thread, I don't think the snarkers have anything to fear from you.
Wanna back that up? I said the jokes were stupid. For the love of Christ, I say enough bitchy shit without people having to lie about what I did say.Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
Anyway, my point is that Exy got to wear the Queen Bitch crown that day, and I won't have you taking that away from him.
Um, yeah. Gonna post twice.
Probably won't do more than lurk this time too. Yeah, you're heartbroken. Is there a way to get rid of all the blinky shit?
Oh hai, Mirhanda. One thing you can do is go to your User Control Panel under board viewing preferences and change your skin from the ghastly prosilver to the superior subsilver2. The blinky shit goes away and the avatars go on the left where all proper avatars shoud be.
I did that but the icons in the thread listing are still blinky. Blechhh.
OK, that's three I should be safe now, huh?
Well, you never can be sure.
Maxthon skin has no blinkiness, but the avatars are on the right. Nothing's perfect, I guess!
Now now, why can't he be both? :lol:Quote:
Originally posted by Excalibur
Just press Esc once the page loads.Quote:
Originally posted by Mirhanda
Ouch! You callous bastard.Quote:
Originally posted by lurko
Another twice poster.
And so I'm saved. When the next great flood flows through, I apparently now have enough rock to cling to.
Dude, show a little leniency here... not all boards can look as spiff as the snarkpit.Quote:
Originally posted by lurko