http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...hoto/CRASH.jpg
Printable View
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...Loki/steam.jpg
Parboiling in a steam explosion
Forced to listen to Celine Dion until I go insane and my heart stops.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...nchi/chair.jpg
I have no drawing talent and am forced to rip off Otaku, whose picture is extremely adaptable:
http://splitter.mufux.com/thrown.png
Death by The Bomb!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...er_97/boom.jpg
I'd just like to call to attention that that Pepperlandgirl picture is MY picture that she stole by questionable means.
That is all. END TRANSMISSION!
I didn't steal it. You sent it to me with the understanding that I would post it. Don't you remember that? You should get your memory checked...because you're getting older...
You guys are really good at this. I'm going to have to see if I can paint someone dying in a tiny, enclosed space.
first time goofing off with paint like this, but I know someone who played some sort of addicting online pictionary that was paint program like.. I'll send this thread his way, he'll be far better than I at it.
But I did put in a flash cartoon reference.
OH HELL, I f*ed it up. Can anyone delete my past post so this dumb thing isn't up twice?
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9443/todomebo.jpg
[modhat:3hlkoecy]Duplicate deleted.[/modhat:3hlkoecy]
I am the worst Paint artist EVER, but Myrna inspired me...
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2564/...47399d89_m.jpg
(Whoops! troubleagain beat me to it, and with a much better one, but I'll post it anyway!)
Awesome.Quote:
Originally posted by binks
It's like you were reading my mind.Quote:
Originally posted by binks
I think I might list "Famous" as a least favorite way I'd like to die. My family would probably be slightly annoyed.
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5051/famouso.jpg
That's pretty accurate, actually. Who is it on tv who has a standing rule to be buried with a cellphone?Quote:
Originally posted by troubleagain
I liked your first one, Ryan...why is Gene Rayburn going to eat you?!? :eek:
That is one huge horse there.
Or maybe Ryan is very very tiny.Quote:
Originally posted by featherlou
Gene Rayburn was a confessed canibal.Quote:
Originally posted by Sarahfeena
I remember when he disappeared in 1989, never to be seen again.
He left behind his unpublished memoirs and a list of contestants he had eaten.
Really, the whole thing is a tragedy.
Wow. I did not know that.Quote:
Originally posted by Oliveloaf
Because he's creepy and weird and I'm scared of Gene Rayburn. He always moved around the set of the Match Game like he was some sort of reanimated corpse, so I went with the Zombie Gene Rayburn theme.Quote:
Originally posted by Sarahfeena
And I'm afraid of being bitten by horses, but that most likely won't kill you (but don't Google image search 'horse bites' either, they're nasty) so to translate that to death, I'd be afraid of being bitten to death by a giant horse.
I call this one "Death by that thing in Raleigh's sewers."
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2638/...31a83086_o.jpg
Ethel, it would be more like this:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...wermonster.jpg
-dogbutler, potential sewer monster victim.