-
I made another video about Thunderdome
See an all-new series of interviews with Domebo's fascinating users! Marvel at their perfectly spherical heads! Get in trouble with your boss for watching videos at work!
The Dome, Episode 1: Excalibur's interview with Pepperlandgirl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoNfUhtr4Po
The Dome, Episode 2: PRR hosts a cooking segment starring Sarahfeena:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqYyMwqvKbA
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
Those were great, Exy! I lol'd.
Why are you nakie in the first video?!
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarahfeena
Why are you nakie in the first video?!
Might as well ask why I'm nakie right now!
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
Those were lovely. I expect to see some nominations in the Academy Awards' Short Animated Films category later this year.
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
Both of those are super awesome. You have far, far more patience than I have. I started to make one after I saw the Ferret's but it took too long and I got distract....ohhh shiney!
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
The second one was very good, I'll watch the first one later.
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
More, you film-making genius, you!
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
Now I really want my title to be either "local business MILF" or "Chat Clique's Token Republican," but I'm afraid they would be misunderstood by those who haven't seen the video. :(
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarahfeena
Now I really want my title to be either "local business MILF" or "Chat Clique's Token Republican," but I'm afraid they would be misunderstood by those who haven't seen the video. :(
Either of those would be excellent titles.
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
Sarahfeena's obviously been working out.
Nice gams.
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
Yeah, yeah, whatever, Oliveloaf...now go vote! ;)
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
Why have there been no more of these films? I want everyone's personality defects to be exposed!!!
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
Quote:
Originally posted by prr
Why have there been no more of these films? I want everyone's personality defects to be exposed!!!
Because no one else is making them. :(
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
I started making one, but they are extremely time-consuming and I am slightly lazy.
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
I would do it, but I am not funny. :(
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
ALL THAT JIZZ
TELL ME HOW IT IS
DO YOU WANT IT ON YOUR BELLY
but seriously it doesn't take that long you just pick a random thread that looks interesting and make that the script.
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
I'm not doing ti though
you're all hookers
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
I made this one and posted it to giraffe, until Myrna threatened me to add it here too.
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090828045951761
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
I bet they are all talking about me on Giraffe now, you swine!
Just be careful what you divulge in chate, from now on!
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
Both dogs are staring at me while I chuckle like a madman.
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
I know, it's not about the Thunderdome, but this is the only flea-pit that will show my movies! Hollywood conspires against me at every step.
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090831073213569
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
Allwalker, if I had scent glands they'd have spontaneously expressed themselves. I seriously need to wait until I'm home alone to watch these. It'll save me from my husband's face boggles.
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
-
Re: I made another video about Thunderdome
Quote:
Originally posted by AllWalker
The carpet was nice.