Golf!
Printable View
Golf!
Worked with a sales guy once who thought I was a moron for not being into golf. He would argue that everyone loved talking about golf, so I should be ready to chat about it. He completely missed the point that I was not into golf, and thus his chatting about golf with me was a pretty big mistake. But no, to him, I was just a moron.
Meh. I'm not a fan at all. I've got some friends who for a while last year were obsessed with Wii Golf. It was the most painfully boring thing ever, far worse than regular golf because at least with real golf you're outside.
"Hey Peeta, we're gonna order some pizza and have a game night. Come on over!"
"What are we playing?"
"Wii Golf!"
"..."
Not a fan
I guess you could say there is a big gulf between myself and the sport.
...
Oh that was terrible! Slap me in irons!
Wow 0 to 9 no love for golf on the Mello.
Obviously we are a bunch of failures at life. The movers and shakers all play golf right? ;)
played at one time. One Sunday morning, I got up and grabbed a 7 iron, took the proper stance in the middle of the kitchen floor, and promptly tore out all the muscles on the left side of my ribcage without getting to swing. I've had to be a Republican ever since. No more golf for me.
only with cane toads for a ball.
Real golf, forget it. Everybody's Golf is a lot more fun.
Took summer lessons as a kid and it just didn't capture my interest. Mark Twain is usually quoted as saying that "Golf is a good walk spoiled." I'd agree with that.