+ Reply to thread

Thread: Got any game app suggestions for my android phone?

Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Got any game app suggestions for my android phone?

I'm looking for good games for my phone...so far, I've really enjoyed Angry Birds (of course), a really cool Sudoku-style game called Elemental, and an action game called Temple Run. Does anyone have any other suggestions for games that are new & different (and preferably free)?

Registered
    Mar 2009

The only Android device I have is my Nook Color, so I'm not sure if you can get the same apps, but I'd recommend PowerVocab, which is free. It's pretty much exactly what it sounds like. It's a flashcard game for expanding your vocabulary. I imagine it'd be particularly useful for someone addicted to Words with Friends.

Of course, I recognize some people don't think it's fun to look at obscure words...

I don't recall if Ant Smasher is free or not, but it's fun, if simple. Ants run around on your screen and you squish them.
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

I just keep getting more versions of Angry Birds.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Ha ha, I do, too, Orual! I have all of them. And I got a new phone and gave my old one to the kids so they could play it without swiping my phone all the time. That game is seriously addicting.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I take it you guys have procured Angry Birds in Space? How's that? I never got that into the original game, so didn't bother with any other versions. The space theme intrigued me, though.
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Some people say that Angry Birds in Space is 'too easy'. I liked it a lot, though - the way they have gravity around planets is interesting.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I liked Space, too...the gravity thing lends an interesting dimension to the game. For the most part, it did seem a bit easy, but there's not a lot of levels yet, and I'm wondering as they release more if it will get harder.

+ Reply to thread