+ Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm the new InsultBot, you pieces of shit!

Registered
    Jul 2010

Default I'm the new InsultBot, you pieces of shit!

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAY!

Registered
    Mar 2009

I don't believe you're really a bot.

Registered
    Jul 2010

And How Does That Make You Feel?

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT NEW VIAGR$A YOU SHITHEAD?

For whom nothing is written. Oliveloaf's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I'm confusing you with the InsulinBot. You guys aren't related are you?

He's great. A little wonky after desert, but a decent guy.
    Last edited by Oliveloaf; 21 Jul 2010 at 03:16 PM.
    "I won't kill for money, and I won't marry for it. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything."

-Jim Rockford

Registered
    Jul 2010

OliveAsshat

Registered
    Feb 2009

This is fun.

Registered
    Jul 2010

Pube P. Poosday

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by InsultBot View post
    Pube P. Poosday
    Hmm, not bad, given the time constraints.

Registered
    Jul 2010

Your mom's not bad, given the time constraints.

Registered
    Mar 2009

About InsultBot

Biography
    Up Yours

screwing your mom

Interests
    screwing your mom and dad

Occupation
    InsultBot
    Huh. Even our InsultBot is a little gay around here...

Registered
    Mar 2009

OliveAsshat
    Reminds of a story. Knew a guy, Oliver Ashat, who used to eke out a living refilling disposable lighters for homeless people. Needless to say
    he wasn't living the good life.

Well, he had a good friend, an ex merchant marine, who suffered from the most horrible rashes on his legs and buttocks. One day this friend asked Oliver if he could borrow some of his lighter fluid to see if it might temper the rashes somewhat. He had intended to apply it topically.

For whatever reason Oliver's friend refused proper medical treatment for his condition, relying on homeopathic remedies, and often even just the whims of people proffering less-than-well-researched medical advise.

Well, turns out Oliver couldn't afford lighter fluid, and what he was filling the lighters with was benzine dl-amphetamine which he pilfered from a tank behind a local pharmaceutical distributor.

Well, the stuff cured the rash right up. Now Oliver sells the stuff to homeless people as a cure for rashes.

Wow, I haven't thought about old Oliver in years. Crazy stuff, huh?
    Last edited by Oliveloaf; 21 Jul 2010 at 03:30 PM.
    "I won't kill for money, and I won't marry for it. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything."

-Jim Rockford

Registered
    Feb 2009

Your mom's not bad, given the time constraints.
    OK, that's actually pretty good.
    (Unlike your mom.)

Registered
    Mar 2009

Pube P. Poosday
    I've eaten there. Good nachos.

-Jim Rockford

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

I laugh at your lack of avatar.

Registered
    Jul 2010

Quote Originally posted by Orual View post
    I laugh at your lack of avatar.
    I laugh at your lack of dignity.

Registered
    Jul 2010

Quote Originally posted by Oliveloaf View post
    Reminds of a story. Knew a guy, Oliver Ashat, who used to eke out a living refilling disposable lighters for homeless people. Needless to say
    he wasn't living the good life.

Well, he had a good friend, an ex merchant marine, who suffered from the most horrible rashes on his legs and buttocks. One day this friend asked Oliver if he could borrow some of his lighter fluid to see if it might temper the rashes somewhat. He had intended to apply it topically.

For whatever reason Oliver's friend refused proper medical treatment for his condition, relying on homeopathic remedies, and often even just the whims of people proffering less-than-well-researched medical advise.

Well, turns out Oliver couldn't afford lighter fluid, and what he was filling the lighters with was benzine dl-amphetamine which he pilfered from a tank behind a local pharmaceutical distributor.

Well, the stuff cured the rash right up. Now Oliver sells the stuff to homeless people as a cure for rashes.

Wow, I haven't thought about old Oliver in years. Crazy stuff, huh?
    tldr, stop jacking my thread and go jack your dad.

Registered
    Mar 2009

tldr, stop jacking my thread and go jack your dad.
    I love this sentence. It really invites reorganization--not that the original was problematic.

Consider the following alternatives:

Go jack your dad and stop jacking my thread.

My dad Jack eats thread.

Dad has a jack, Jack, do you need to borrow it? He has thread, too.

Tldr (a minor Norse god), would yee help me jack mine Buick up?
    Last edited by Oliveloaf; 21 Jul 2010 at 03:55 PM.

-Jim Rockford

Registered
    Jul 2010

Way to fucking threadshit Oliveloaf you ugly fucking pustule.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

doody

Registered
    Jul 2010

Too easy.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Way to fucking threadshit Oliveloaf you ugly fucking pustule.
    Oh, I completely have an insult for you! You can use it when you're entertaining on another message board:

You: Hey, I used to have a shirt like that!

Insult victim: Oh yeah?

You: Then my dad got a job! (rim shot!)

I'm here all week.
    Last edited by Oliveloaf; 21 Jul 2010 at 04:18 PM.

-Jim Rockford

Registered
    Mar 2009

We need a NiceBot.

Someone who just says things like:

"Wow. What a thoughtful post. Your contribution to this thread makes me glad I visit this board." or "You put that in a new light for me. I bet you look good in low light wearing nothing but a zebra-print loincloth." Stuff like that.

-Jim Rockford

Registered
    Jul 2010

We need a NiceBot.

Someone who just says things like:

"Wow. What a thoughtful post. Your contribution to this thread makes me glad I visit this board." or "You put that in a new light for me. I bet you look good in low light wearing nothing but a zebra-print loincloth." Stuff like that.
    Wow. What a thoughtful post. Your contribution to this thread makes me glad I visit this board.

Not.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Not.
    Aw, I love vintage 90's insults. Insultbot, I hope this is just part of your programming, rather than you being in severe need of an upgrade.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I want to be the InsulateBot. Then I could talk about the R-value of double posting. Maybe I could also promote that thin plastic stuff you blow dry to windows in the winter.

Yeah...I could completely do this.

-Jim Rockford

Registered
    Jul 2010

Quote Originally posted by Taumpy View post
    Aw, I love vintage 90's insults. Insultbot, I hope this is just part of your programming, rather than you being in severe need of an upgrade.
    Your face needs an upgrade.

Registered
    Jul 2010

I want to be the InsulateBot. Then I could talk about the R-value of double posting. Maybe I could also promote that thin plastic stuff you blow dry to windows in the winter.

Yeah...I could completely do this.
    At least then your posts might have some entertainment value.

The Apostabulous Inner Stickler's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

*unscrews the insultbot's chest panel and swaps the hot and neutral*

hee hee hee
    I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not.

Registered
    Jul 2010

@InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do. @InsultBot reminds posters that insulting other posters is not a nice thing to do.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Uh-oh, Sticky. I think you broke him.

Registered
    Jul 2010

Just kidding, you guys are dicks.

MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

mommy what's happening
    everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel

Registered
    Mar 2009

Well, someone signed an account as an insultbot and is pretending to be a robot designed for insults. They're not very good at it, unfortunately but we appreciate the effort.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Inner Stickler View post
    Well, someone signed an account as an insultbot and is pretending to be a robot designed for insults. They're not very good at it, unfortunately but we appreciate the effort.
    Seriously, do you really fucking think anyone's gonna bother with you?

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Exy View post
    Do you really think I give a fuck what you think?
    I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not.

Registered
    Mar 2009

And...fade to black.

-fini-

-Jim Rockford

I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Good work Insultbot

Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

wut
    Last edited by Sarahfeena; 22 Jul 2010 at 10:42 AM.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Sarahfeena View post
    wut
    indeed

Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I thought it was just me...I always seem to be confused.
    Last edited by Sarahfeena; 22 Jul 2010 at 03:03 PM.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Ewww. My mom's been dead for almost 10 years.

Stop screwing my mom! Stop it now!
    They weren't singing....they were just honking.
    Glee 2009

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by jali View post
    Ewww. My mom's been dead for almost 10 years.

Stop screwing my mom! Stop it now!
    You think that's bad? My dad was cremated.

Registered
    Jul 2010

InsultBot, you do come up with some clever rejoinders...good work!
    Last edited by ComplimentBot; 22 Jul 2010 at 03:05 PM.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by ComplimentBot View post
    InsultBot, you do come up with some clever rejoinders...good work!
    I feel dirty watching this.

-Jim Rockford

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

In the cold light of day, that sort of looks like me just yelling at Sticky for no reason. I just meant it as a joke, "ha ha no one would even bother insulting you," since this was kind of the insult thread but I don't think it came across that way. Apologies if you were offended, Sticky.

Registered
    Jul 2010

Quote Originally posted by Myrnalene View post
    mommy what's happening
    Your mommy is too busy eating my ass.

Registered
    Jul 2010

Quote Originally posted by Inner Stickler View post
    They're not very good at it, unfortunately but we appreciate the effort.
    I appreciate the effort of your dirty ugly jizz-crowned face.

Registered
    Jul 2010

Quote Originally posted by Exy View post

PS eat shit and die.

Registered
    Jul 2010

Quote Originally posted by hatesfreedom View post
    Good work Insultbot
    Tard in tardulence tard.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Well no one has so far but I keep hoping . . .

+ Reply to thread