+ Reply to thread

Thread: Bret Michaels thinking about settling down...

Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Bret Michaels thinking about settling down...

The buzz is that Bret is about 50/50 on whether or not to become engaged to his long-time girlfriend. They've been together on and off for 16 years, and have two kids together.

Forgive me, but I kinda laughed. After 16 years, and two kids, Wouldn't you already have the marriage question figured out? I mean, how much more do you have to know about a person to be able to make a decision one way or another? And what's the point now, anyway? I mean, I have nothing against living together forever or whatnot, but if it's working this long, why mess with it? And if it ain't...Bret, honey, a word of advice...marriage ain't gonna fix it.
    Last edited by Sarahfeena; 24 Aug 2010 at 02:26 PM.

MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

I think the divorce rates for couples that finally marry after several years together are actually pretty high. I'm sorta pulling that out of my ass though.

I'm also wondering what the point would be.
    everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel

my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I get the feeling Bret just wants a home. And by home, I mean a place he can just go, take off his bandana, cry tough, and be balding and 45. And he feels marriage is the gateway to that. I wish him the best and hope that this rose holds no thorns for him.
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

find me at Goodreads

Registered
    Jul 2010

I still want him to marry Heather from the first Rock of Love.

Which there is probably still a chance for because they'd probably get their own reality show from it guaranteed.
    comcast guy - m4m - 18 (nb)
    seem like we had that connection when we looked at each other
    you had a blue shirt on nice asss,dought you will see this but dosnt hurt to try, but id love to play with you. tell me what you where fixing, or the street name,or describe me.

+ Reply to thread