+ Reply to Article

Article: Ask Aunt Roal

1. Ask Aunt Roal

3 Comments by Calm Aunt Roal Published on 20 Jan 2010 12:42 PM
    A new story entry has been added:

Ask Aunt Roal

</b>
    Ive been with my husband for almost 7 years but been married for 1 year and 3 months, and we have 2 babies together, ive put up with alot of **** from my husband, from cheating to lying and females calling his phone and him calling females. A whole lot of things, but lately things have been falling apart, because now he wants us to get a divorce because i dont and wont approve of him been friends with females because that something he dont know how to do, and hes also planning on going to france and jamaica with his business partner and i dont like the idea, and i just found his phone bill where he's still talking to this female in jamaica in which he claims they be talking about god, and then he wants me to trust him,i don't believe. When i get in from work he doesn't greet me and hours will past and he dont even say nothing to me.we don't hug, cuddle, kiss or even touch each other, its like we are strangers, he is on the computer the moment he wake up until the moment he goes to sleep.one min he'll act has if he wants to say and the other min he'll talk has if he is going to leave, right now i'm so lonely but dont want to commit adultery, but i don't know what to do because right now i want someones arms around me and i don't have any one. what would you do. And do you think my husband still love me?
    will cheating help
    </b>

2. Total Comments 3

Comments

Registered
    Mar 2009

I think the woman asking the first question has already made up her mind to cheat, and is just looking for validation. Frankly, I foresee daytime TV and paternity tests in her future.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Yeah, I'd agree with that. It sounds like an absolutely miserable home life those kids have been born into. I think they'd all be better off if the father really did just walk out.

Registered
    Mar 2009

But then she'd be alone! And everyone knows that worse than staying with a jerk.

+ Reply to Article