+ Reply to Article

Article: Old Pregnant Hags, Love, and Life By Jasie Stokes

1. Old Pregnant Hags, Love, and Life By Jasie Stokes

1 Comments by pepperlandgirl Published on 21 Oct 2009 07:00 PM
    A new story entry has been added:

Old Pregnant Hags, Love, and Life By Jasie Stokes

<span class="Apple-style-span" style=" ;font-family:'Times New Roman';font-size:medium;"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">I am becoming an expert in zombie culture, and horror is my thing. I can work with horror. I can read it and I know a lot about it. Sometimes I forget that I know it so well and I feel like I don't have any particular knowledge with anything else, and sometimes I think "Great job, Jasie. You've become a horror expert. Now people will take you seriously"--all thought in quite a sarcastic and cutting tone. There's so much to learn and know and I feel like I'll never get it all. But that is why I have also been trained as an expert student. I don't have to know everything; I just have to be able to understand what other people say and know and be able to use their knowledge to support my theories.

2. Total Comments 1

Comments

Registered
    Feb 2009

Good article. I had seen Dead Alive once, but at the time didn't get past how disgusting it was, to consider how the grotesque elements were being used.

The article could use a little proofreading and editing, but I'd like to see more from Jasie Stokes.

+ Reply to Article