+ Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sedentary passengers on trans-oceanic flights [Split from mini-rants]

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Sedentary passengers on trans-oceanic flights [Split from mini-rants]

How about the particular breed of rectal cavity who sits, Buddha-like, while wearing noise-cancelling headphones on extended trans-oceanic flights?

Hesitant to disturb this blissfully isolated individual, I patiently waited for him to politely disengage from his counter-phasing aural accoutrements.

NO SUCH EFFING LUCK.

Eyes shut tight, this socially inept maroon remained in his self-induced coma during the vast majority of AN ENTIRE TRANS-PACIFIC FLIGHT.

Upon debarking I suggested to him that, just perhaps, most civilized people might possibly be a tad reluctant to disturb his apparently restful state and that it might be SLIGHTLY POLITE upon his part to―every so often―indicate his return to the abhorrently mundane world of us unwashed plebes by OPENING HIS EYES and, otherwise, stirring his corporeal body in a way that made clear his nirvanic perigrinations were at an, albeit temporary, ostensible end.

It still remains difficult not to wish physical harm upon this heedless bastard who has probably induced more than one Deep Vein Thrombosis in an, otherwise, overly polite fellow passenger. Prong this fuckwit with his headphones and noise-cancelling device bundled together!

Moderator note: This was not originally its own thread. I moved it from the mini-rants thread as it had become its own topic.
    -Zuul
    Last edited by Zuul; 08 Sep 2009 at 02:11 PM.

Registered
    Sep 2009

Quote Originally posted by Zenster View post
    How about the particular breed of rectal cavity who sits, Buddha-like, while wearing noise-cancelling headphones on extended trans-oceanic flights?

Hesitant to disturb this blissfully isolated individual, I patiently waited for him to politely disengage from his counter-phasing aural accoutrements.

NO SUCH EFFING LUCK.

Eyes shut tight, this socially inept maroon remained in his self-induced coma during the vast majority of AN ENTIRE TRANS-PACIFIC FLIGHT.

Upon debarking I suggested to him that, just perhaps, most civilized people might possibly be a tad reluctant to disturb his apparently restful state and that it might be SLIGHTLY POLITE upon his part to―every so often―indicate his return to the abhorrently mundane world of us unwashed plebes by OPENING HIS EYES and, otherwise, stirring his corporeal body in a way that made clear his nirvanic perigrinations were at an, albeit temporary, ostensible end.

It still remains difficult not to wish physical harm upon this heedless bastard who has probably induced more than one Deep Vein Thrombosis in an, otherwise, overly polite fellow passenger. Prong this fuckwit with his headphones and noise-cancelling device bundled together!
    Did you even once, tap his shoulder and ask him to move slightly so you could get out of your seat? Were you really waiting on him to ask you if he shoud move? He was, in fact, flying coach--I'm pretty sure that he did not set out to be inconsiderate. I find it difficult to believe that he was in some Zen state that you did not wish to disturb.

People aren't scary. You can talk to them. How in the world do you get the idea that this guy was mindlessly rude to you when he was listening to music?

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Inner Stickler View post
    I'll be honest, I'm a little confused about what exactly was bothering zenster. I'm sure it will all be explained though.
    I think he had to tinkle or make poopies and didn't want to disturb the fellow with the headphones on so he sat there like a stump and fumed instead of just excusing himself to go potty.

The Apostabulous Inner Stickler's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

That's what I thought but I was confused as to why he let the other guy sleep. On the other hand, I'm the one who when he's sees a group of idiots walking down the hallway so that they block it from wall to wall and are moving slower than a snail, will yell, "MAKE A HOLE, BITCHES!" So maybe my idea of what's appropriate is a little skewed.
    I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Sleeps w/Butterflies View post
    I think he had to tinkle or make poopies and didn't want to disturb the fellow with the headphones on so he sat there like a stump and fumed instead of just excusing himself to go potty.
    Wrong on all counts. Neither did I sit there "like a stump", nor did I "fume". There are better things to do than indulge in such unproductive behavior. I just do not like to disturb people when they might be sleeping. Getting some rest during a long flight is difficult enough as it is. I know how much I prize a good bit of shuteye during an international jaunt. Few things help to combat jetlag better than a solid nap. I just happen to feel that if a person is not actually asleep, then they could display some courtesy and make it known so other people can respond accordingly.

The simple fact also remains that this guy was putting himself at risk by not getting up periodically and moving about to stretch his legs.

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Wrong on all counts. Neither did I sit there "like a stump", nor did I "fume". There are better things to do than indulge in such unproductive behavior. I just do not like to disturb people when they might be sleeping. Getting some rest during a long flight is difficult enough as it is. I know how much I prize a good bit of shuteye during an international jaunt. Few things help to combat jetlag better than a solid nap. I just happen to feel that if a person is not actually asleep, then they could display some courtesy and make it known so other people can respond accordingly.

The simple fact also remains that this guy was putting himself at risk by not getting up periodically and moving about to stretch his legs.
    A healthy person isn't in much risk at all for sitting still for so long, what a silly thing to be concerned about. That's about as silly as me saying you were at risk for holding your urine during the flight.

So you're saying this guy should be thinking about YOU during his flight and getting up just so you know it's okay for you to get up and get past him? Maybe he assumed that you had a backbone of your own and could stand up and excuse yourself as you passed by him.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to put my headphones on and close my eyes and hope nobody dumb disrupts me during the rest of this thread.

Registered
    Mar 2009

*pokes sleeps*

Sleeps, are you ok? Sleeps? You haven't moved in awhile. Sleeps, I'm getting concerned. FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD SLEEPS ARE YOU STILL ALL RIGHT?!?!

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

So you're saying this guy should be thinking about YOU during his flight and getting up just so you know it's okay for you to get up and get past him? Maybe he assumed that you had a backbone of your own and could stand up and excuse yourself as you passed by him.
    No, I did not say that this guy should be thinking about ME. I merely think that people on crowded flights would do well to make an effort at showing a maximum of courtesy to fellow travelers. I know this may be a foreign concept to you but it can make a world of difference in how enjoyable long distance hauls are.

Exactly why you feel compelled to be personally insulting about the topic is another matter entirely and demonstrates that you are dragging in issues of your own that are entirely unrelated to my rant.

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Oh man Zenster, you play *all* the fun games in your comments! First Messageboard Doctor and now Messageboard Shrink! I wanna play too, I wanna play too! Let me try:

Quote Originally posted by Sleeps playing Messageboard Shrink With Zenster
    Exactly why you feel compelled to be personally insulted about MY COMMENTS on the topic and not the OTHER PEOPLE who think you're weird (see Exy, Roxy, and Sticks) for not saying something to the guy is another matter entirely and demonstrates that you are dragging in issues of your own that are entirely unrelated to my comment.
    Woohoo that was fun. How'd I do?
    Last edited by Sleeps w/Butterflies; 07 Sep 2009 at 04:57 PM.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Mini-rants, people. Mini-rants. Can't we all whine about RL here without actually bitching at each other?
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Zuul View post
    Mini-rants, people. Mini-rants. Can't we all whine about RL here without actually bitching at each other?
    Damn good question. I did my best to refrain from personalities. Why others must descend to them so readily is beyond me.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Damn good question. I did my best to refrain from personalities. Why others must descend to them so readily is beyond me.
    Damn those others! DAMN YOU, OTHERS! DAMN YOU TO HELL!

Registered
    Sep 2009

I merely think that people on crowded flights would do well to make an effort at showing a maximum of courtesy to fellow travelers.
    I think putting your headphones on, shutting your eyes, and leaving everyone alone is a great way to show courtesy to your fellow travelers.

I patiently waited for him to politely disengage from his counter-phasing aural accoutrements
    Apparently you expected him to politely remove his headphones occasionally and look around to see if anyone needs to get by but is afraid to ask. Sounds like you're a nutter.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by hamburglar View post
    Apparently you expected him to politely remove his headphones occasionally and look around to see if anyone needs to get by but is afraid to ask. Sounds like you're a nutter.
    Here's where we must agree to disagree. Were I to purposefully disengage from reality under the guise of sound sleep, I would just as often feel obliged to check back in should those around me feel reluctant to interrupt my repose.

Yes, I'm old-fashioned. Yes, I still believe in courtesy. Yes, I still think that people who voluntarily check out might feel the slightest bit compelled to check back in, but that's just me.

Your "nutter" attribution is one more indication of just how far gone a large component of modern society really is. Feel free to lay off of the personalities and render a simple observation devoid of polarizing or disparaging comment.

Clearly, this being, "The Pit of Rage", you are in no way obliged to do so. Still, I have not addressed you in any untoward manner despite the fact that you do not feel any similar sort of restraint. So be it.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Yes, I'm old-fashioned. Yes, I still believe in courtesy.
    The problem is that what you are describing is not actual "discourtesy", hence everyone else's reaction.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I still don't understand what the other person did wrong.

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Yes, I'm old-fashioned. Yes, I still believe in courtesy.
    See, this is where some of us are having a hard time because we still remember you from the Dope and your reputation proceeds you as far as your behavior at Doper meetings.

But, thank you for the laugh.

Registered
    Sep 2009

Feel free to lay off of the personalities and render a simple observation devoid of polarizing or disparaging comment.

Clearly, this being, "The Pit of Rage", you are in no way obliged to do so. Still, I have not addressed you in any untoward manner despite the fact that you do not feel any similar sort of restraint. So be it.
    Well, you were here ranting about someone else who isn't here to defend himself, so I hardly think it's particularly rude to tell you you're stupid and wrong.

PS. What's with all the stilted language, fuckstick?

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I'll give this one last shot and then call it a day.

If you are in a public place and act as though you do not wish to be disturbed (e.g., experiencing, feigning or otherwise simulating sleep), then it is incumbent upon you to periodically come to your senses and interact with the real world.

Other people should not be obliged to intrude upon your reverie solely because you have elected to ignore, or pretend to ignore, the outside world.

I suppose that it is here where there may be some sort of disconnect in the matter.

I believe that when one is in public, a person's own behavior is still something that they should self-monitor. Nodding off, or pretending to do so, isn't an adequate excuse to avoid that obligation.

If I doze off in my airline seat, I still do my best to awaken myself periodically and make sure that I am not intruding or otherwise imposing upon my fellow passengers. Is this such a difficult concept to understand?

Yes, even if I am occupying a window seat, I still try to do this because somehow, during my repose, I may have sprawled out in an awkward manner that otherwise encroaches upon the people around me. Anyone who pulls the plug on their surroundings, or puts on that appearance, should have the decency to periodically pay attention to their fellow travelers and spare them the need to intrude upon what, otherwise, might be a much-needed respite.

What about this is so unclear?

Registered
    Mar 2009

I see your point of view but I don't agree with it. I think it's up to the person who feels encroached upon to make that known.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

On another concluding note, the propensity that some people here show with respect to indulging in automatic and gratuitous insults is simply pathetic. Go ahead, unleash your epithets upon someone who has done nothing of the sort to you personally. All it does is reveal you to be a person of little restraint and ill manners at best.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I see your point of view but I don't agree with it.
    Thank you for an honest and courteous reply. What a refreshing experience.

Registered
    Sep 2009

Go ahead, unleash your epithets upon someone who has done nothing of the sort to you personally.
    Well, here's where you're wrong. You called me a "rectal cavity", because I'm the type of person who would happily sit for hours with his eyes closed on a flight, not bothering anyone except prigs who are too delicate to tap their fellow passenger on the shoulder and instead expect to periodically receive a written invitation to go to the bathroom. So here's an epithet for you: you're a fucking dumbass.

ETA: also, "fuckwit," "heedless bastard," and "socially inept maroon." Goodness me, you're using epithets!
    Last edited by hamburglar; 08 Sep 2009 at 12:39 AM.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

... not bothering anyone except prigs who are too delicate to tap their fellow passenger on the shoulder and instead expect to periodically receive a written invitation to go to the bathroom.
    You're sniffing aound Sleeps' false scatalogical trail and not mine. She's the only one who mentioned (in such adult terms, I might add), anyone needing to "tinkle or make poopies".

My last point remains:

Anyone who pulls the plug on their surroundings, or puts on that appearance, should have the decency to periodically pay attention to their fellow travelers and spare them the need to intrude upon what, otherwise, might be a much-needed respite.

If that is unclear to you, so be it.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Anyone who pulls the plug on their surroundings, or puts on that appearance, should have the decency to periodically pay attention to their fellow travelers and spare them the need to intrude upon what, otherwise, might be a much-needed respite.

If that is unclear to you, so be it.
    It's not unclear, just crazy. I'm sorry you find it so uncomfortable to do something like tap someone's shoulder and ask them to move, but it's patently unreasonable to sit around resenting the fact that others don't always magically anticipate your needs. If I take a nap on a flight, am I obligated to somehow rouse myself every 20 minutes and check to see if the person next to me is glowering at me? What if I wake up and check on you, but you've chosen to cross your arms and sigh loudly at the window at that moment and I just assume you're asleep? Anyway, why am I obligated to forgo a restful nap just because the guy sharing an armrest can't handle normal social interaction? What if my sleep cycle doesn't match up precisely enough with the vicissitudes of your bladder? Are you going to pee on me as punishment?

It's gotta be tough to go through life when you have trouble asserting your needs, but that doesn't make it legitimate to gripe about other people not anticipating them, and no amount of complaining about how far society has fallen changes that.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Exy View post
    It's not unclear, just crazy. I'm sorry you find it so uncomfortable to do something like tap someone's shoulder and ask them to move, but it's patently unreasonable to sit around resenting the fact that others don't always magically anticipate your needs.
    All I said is that I was "reluctant", not uncomfortable. Please stick to the facts at hand.

If I take a nap on a flight, am I obligated to somehow rouse myself every 20 minutes and check to see if the person next to me is glowering at me?
    No, you are not obligated. And please cut the "glowering" crap. Maybe that's something you would do but I most certainly did not. You, just like the other guy, are entirely within your rights to sleep through the entire flight. Just try to remember something:

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SOMETHING DOESN'T MAKE IT THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

What if I wake up and check on you, but you've chosen to cross your arms and sigh loudly at the window at that moment and I just assume you're asleep?
    Then you would have clearly done your best and there wouldn't be much to be said, now would there?

Anyway, why am I obligated to forgo a restful nap just because the guy sharing an armrest can't handle normal social interaction?
    If that rest includes trying to get a straight-eight in the crowded conditions of an airplane, possibly so. And what is this "can't handle normal social interaction" rubbish? I handle it just fine and airline crews have more than once singled me out for free upgrades due to my helpfulness on board and on the ground.

What if my sleep cycle doesn't match up precisely enough with the vicissitudes of your bladder? Are you going to pee on me as punishment?
    What is it that you and so many others continue sniffing up Queen's false scatalogical trail? I never said I needed to go to the restroom. That is something cobbled together out of thin air.

Furthermore, using another person's speculation as an opportunity to then project totally outrageous behavior upon someone else entirely is pathetic and childish.

It's gotta be tough to go through life when you have trouble asserting your needs, but that doesn't make it legitimate to gripe about other people not anticipating them, and no amount of complaining about how far society has fallen changes that.
    I have no problem asserting my needs, regardless of you being willing to project your own views upon me. However, I do prefer to extend a reasonable, if not extra, amount of courtesy to those around me, especially while onboard airplanes. I think it is one place in particular where people should redouble their effort to ensure that their own actions (or lack thereof) do not inhibit or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment of others.

Is everyone in the world obliged to live up to that standard? Please see the above statement about rights and doing the right thing. Would the world of air travel benefit if everyone did? I'll let you guess.

Registered
    Sep 2009

I do prefer to extend a reasonable, if not extra, amount of courtesy to those around me, especially while onboard airplanes.
    That's weird, because it sounds like you get pissed off at people when they're acting quite reasonably because you have ridiculous expectations of them. That's not very courteous.

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

What is it that you and so many others continue sniffing up Queen's false scatalogical trail? I never said I needed to go to the restroom. That is something cobbled together out of thin air.
    Exy was talking about urination and that wouldn't be scatological, now would it? BTW, I used tinkle and poopies because anyone who isn't capable of excusing himself and stepping by someone must either be a mental child or a mental defective. Possibly both.

I know you fancy yourself some kind of proper fellow with your stilted language and faux manners, but you don't fool anyone here, nutter. Your Doper meetings are well documented in the annals of nutbag history.

Perhaps what you're really upset about is that with airline safety what it is now, you're not permitted to carry your axe handle on flights to speak for you?

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Zenster
    So out of curiosity. if you didn't have to use the restroom, what were you worried about moving around for?

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SOMETHING DOESN'T MAKE IT THE RIGHT THING TO DO.
    But you weren't glowering or angry or anything at all, right?

(ps so now it's not "right" to sleep on a plane?!)

If that rest includes trying to get a straight-eight in the crowded conditions of an airplane, possibly so.
    I'm not sure what "straight-eight" means, but what if my restful nape includes sleeping through the plane flight? Like, you know, many many travelers do?

And what is this "can't handle normal social interaction" rubbish?
    Oh, so you did just tap the person on the shoulder and ask them politely if you could get up and stretch your legs or visit the lavatory or whatever it is you wanted to do?

Is everyone in the world obliged to live up to that standard? Please see the above statement about rights and doing the right thing.
    I would be happy if folks would just live up to the standard of politely saying, "excuse me, can I get up please?" rather than sitting there resenting me. I think we'd all be happier in that world.

Quote Originally posted by Sleepy
    Your Doper meetings are well documented in the annals of nutbag history.
    It's not even necessary to resort to examining other sources of information about his behavior. His apparent inability to politely ask a stranger to get out of his way is enough.

(ps out of curiosity, what did he do at a dope meet though?)

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

PS Maybe a mode could split out the Zenster-related subplot here into a thread of its own?

[Done--Zuul]
    Last edited by Zuul; 08 Sep 2009 at 02:10 PM.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I'll confess that I really have very little interest in perpetuating this online trainwreck. This has been done entirely at someone else's behest and not my own. If it is to be continued, then I would ask that the discussion in question be expanded to include the current social phenomenon of people in public being totally withdrawn into their iPods, cellphones, noise cancelling headphones or whatever other contraption that allows them to disconnect from the real world. I'd be happy to restate the original premise in this more general format with the hope that some cogent analysis might ensue regarding what I consider to be deleterious trend in modern society.

I'd also prefer that this was transfered to The Crucible so that standards of civility were maintained. The rapid descent into distortions and intentional, personal insult that took place in this thread was as pathetic as it was puerile. I have no intention of participating in such a pissing contest.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

That's nice but "I was wrong and made myself look pretty dumb" would have worked a little better.

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

O Exy, then he wouldn't be able to continue his new "I'm a proper gentleman" persona. If he was going to pretend to be another person entirely, you'd think he'd have picked a new username and just move forward.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

O Exy, then he wouldn't be able to continue his new "I'm a proper gentleman" persona. If he was going to pretend to be another person entirely, you'd think he'd have picked a new username and just move forward.
    My dearest rectal cavity, forsooth I fear I needs must ask thee to forsake thy bitchery and thy scatology forthwith!

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Exy View post
    My dearest rectal cavity, forsooth I fear I needs must ask thee to forsake thy bitchery and thy scatology forthwith!
    Ye mewling urchin-snouted lout! How doth thee hold thy head high with your artless white-livered burning microphallus? BE GONE!

Registered
    Sep 2009

The rapid descent into distortions and intentional, personal insult that took place in this thread was as pathetic as it was puerile.
    Does this mean you've changed your mind about calling people rectal cavities?

Registered
    Mar 2009

Exactly this.

I've been on dozens of Trans-Atlantic flights. I don't like flying and I hate jet-lag so I try to get as much sleep on the plane as possible. If you need to go to the bathroom, just wake me up--I'm not gonna set my alarm to go off every twenty minutes to ask people if they need to go weewee.

Manners/courtesy is me being gracious and not looking annoyed* when you wake me up--you have every right to ask me to move so you can go to the bathroom. But I have every right to sleep or wear headphones. Or both.

*Which I don't

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I read through the whole thing to figure out what not so emergency would require you to get past someone who might or might not be asleep in coach.. and this problem is apparently, according to Zennie, not bowel or bladder related.

And, Zen, I'd say, take that pointer finger ya got, tap it on the guy's shoulder, and say "Excuse me, might I get past you for a moment? I'm really sorry to wake you."

Or you could glare.. hoping they awake and see how full of you are.

If you do it enough it'll screw with the sound canceling headphones and he'll hear demonic phrases backwards.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Just maybe the guy has been going to meetings, tracking down lost luggage, dealing with customs, trying to find a room after his reservations were lost, booking a new flight after his was canceled and hasn't had any sleep in three days. What a lout not to wake himself every twenty minutes or so just to see if now is the time that someone may want to get up.
    I understand not wanting to disturb someone, especially if they seem to be asleep. But once it's apparent that they are down for the count it is not rude for you to politely wake them to excuse yourself.
    I know that I would rather that you wake me once or twice in an eight plus hour flight than try to stay awake the entire time. Even if I'm not dead tired but only bored and trying to sleep the time away.
    Welcome to Mellophant.

We started with nothing and we still have most of it left.

Registered
    Sep 2009

Quote Originally posted by Clayton_e View post
    Or you could glare.. hoping they awake and see how full of you are.
    This is an extra funny suggestion when you mouse over the angry smiley and see what word it represents.
    Last edited by hamburglar; 08 Sep 2009 at 08:29 PM.

Member Ergo All Cats Are Tables's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009

I don't think anyone has mentioned yet that some people pop a Xanax to sleep or not flip out and aren't going to wake up until Munich unless you address or tap them.

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

This is an extra funny suggestion when you mouse over the angry smiley and see what word it represents.
    Ha, I should've chosen its identical twin "shake". I just assumed it was "angry".

Yes, I think that glaring while ing would be more than enough.

Clueless but well-meaning Hatshepsut's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Zenster said:
    Airline crews have more than once singled me out for free upgrades due to my helpfulness on board and on the ground

I for one would be fascinated to hear these stories in detail.

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Fenris View post
    blah blah blah
    Fenris, that icon is funky fresh.

Registered
    Jul 2009

I thought it was county who had an ax handle, and Zenster was just calling his bluff.

That said, I second CairoCarol.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Fenris, that icon is funky fresh.

You kids and your new hip lingo with your "vipers" and "jazz" and "reefers" and "hepcats"! Is funky fresh good?

Well, as you "groovy young people" say: See you later, alligator.

Last edited by Fenris; 09 Sep 2009 at 07:19 AM.

aka ivan the not-quite-as-terrible ivan astikov's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

I like Zenster, but he's totally flailing on this one.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I feel chastened. The next time I'm in a confined seating area for a couple of hours, I'll be sure to say on occasion, "No, I don't have any objections to the marriage, I just want everyone to be aware that I AM AWAKE AND CAN MOVE IF YOU LIKE!"

Registered
    Feb 2009

Zenster's here?

*pulls up chair* Anyone want popcorn?

(Hey, how do I get my title back?)
    Last edited by Guinastasia; 11 Sep 2009 at 01:35 PM.
    "At Pottery Barn, if you knock over a lamp, you have to glue it back together, even if when you're done it looks terrible and it doesn't work. Oh, and you have to stay in the store forever. Oh, and it's an exploding lamp. "
    -Stephen Colbert

+ Reply to thread