+ Reply to thread

Thread: Count Blucher, come on down.

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Count Blucher, come on down.

So, in chat just a bit ago Count Blucher accused me of being antisemitic and talking about beating up Jews. When I came into chat he was posting pictures of the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz and saying they were me. This didn't surprise me since I've been emailed snippets from chat where he's been running his mouth about me. Since I came in right when he was doing it, I did ask him about it and this is when he decided to lie about me. Here is the chat log: that chat should be read from the top down

Sleeps w/Butterflies You know, Count.... for someone who wants to appear to be just a chatter and be pissy because people are mean to one another you sure do have a hardon for saying shit about me when I'm not here
    **he then posts another pic**
    Count Blucher "And don't come back until you start a fight with another poster!! Ye-H-ha-ha-ha!"
    Sleeps w/Butterflies You're quite the bitchy chatter yourself, Count
    Sleeps w/Butterflies Why, if I was the reporting people type I'd have to say you have developed a form of harassment against me
    Jeff REPORT HIS ASS
    Sleeps w/Butterflies Seriously Jefe, he seems to have a fondness for zeroing in on me yet he's quite guilty of talking shit usually when I'm not here
    Count Blucher I'll try not to use sexist bigotry in my wording, Sleeps. Oh wait, thats you.
    Jeff wtf count?
    Sleeps w/Butterflies Sexist bigotry? Do explain
    Count Blucher I'll try not to make antisemetic remarks about martial arts. Oh wait, thats you...
    Sleeps w/Butterflies haw haw haw OMG you're pissy about me saying I'm taking Krav Maga from the Jews? That's how THEY refer to themselves with me you dolt
    Jeff is he just upset because a gentile is getting taught secret Jewish martial arts?
    Count Blucher you could take it from anybody; why your, to use your bigoted phrase 'hard-on' for typing the word 'Jew'?
    Zuul Is "Jew" antisemitic?
    Sleeps w/Butterflies Um Count. The Israeli Army developed Krav Maga. Why not take it directly from them?
    Count Blucher why pargraphs about beating up Jews?
    Ivan astikov do JEW know what JEW are JEWING?
    Elyanna I AM NOW WORSE THAN HITLER
    Sleeps w/Butterflies who is talking about beating up Jews? Are you mental?
    Jeff JWE
    Elyanna I AM TYPIG THE WORD JEW
    Count Blucher you did, just the other day. were you lying then? Or now?
    Zuul Yes, it's a well-known fact that before WWII Hitler made Jew jokes on the telegraph.
    Zuul It's how it all began.
    pepperlandgirl Sleeps said she beats up on Jews?
    Sleeps w/Butterflies I said no such thing
    Sleeps w/Butterflies You are batshit crazy
    Count Blucher go to the logs...
    binks jew'r joking right, count?
    Count Blucher I guess i don't like jokes about beating up Jews...
    Sleeps w/Butterflies You are INSANE
    Sleeps w/Butterflies I said the guys that are TRAINING ME are Jewish. They said "These other people are taking fake Krav Maga from gyms and you are taking it from real live Jews" so that's why I say "real live Jews" when I talk about my classes
    Count Blucher but I didn't make them, so my conscience is clear.
    Jeff holy fucking panties, bunched
    Sleeps w/Butterflies you are a liar
    Sleeps w/Butterflies no one has ever said anything about beating up Jews.
    binks dude, youre SERIOUS?
    Jeff look sleeps, if you would just stop making imaginary comments about beating jews you'd be all right
    pepperlandgirl Count, seriously, are you referring to her post about taking the classes from real Jews, or are you talking about something she said in chat?
    Sleeps w/Butterflies If someone makes an accusation like that, they sure better be able to back it up because that was NEVER said
    binks shes not talking about 'beating jews' WTF
    binks I dont see how anyone could take that from whats been said. thats insane
    Usually it is the person accusing someone else that needs to find the proof, but what he said borders on libelous, so I wanted to be sure the information was posted. I took his advice and searched the chat logs. He said "a few days ago" but I went back to the beginning of August and used the word "Jew" to do a search. Here are the results. I apologize for the length of this post, but I wanted to post them.

Here is the chat record from 8/13/09

Sleeps w/Butterflies I'm not a fan of Whedon at all
    Jeff The devil, you say!
    binks she's gonna kill you with her jew skillz
    Count Blucher ... and Rumple Stilskin stamps his foot & splits himself in two....
    Sleeps w/Butterflies Binksy I have a lesson with my jews this afternoon! I my Jews
    binks I only wish I was strong enough to beat up men. I need to find me some jews!
    Sleeps w/Butterflies Binksy, I'd help you if I could
    What Exit? binks, that is what frying pans and bats are for. Or martial arts training.
    What Exit? If you are going to be a bully, be a smart bully.
    Count Blucher Yeah, do it in court.
    Sleeps w/Butterflies Krav Maga for the win! Eye gouges, nut kicks and throat strikes!
    binks I have no quims about fighting dirty, but I had a guy over power both me and my mom at one point
    ivan astikov hey Sleeps, how fit do you have to be to do that KM?
    What Exit? See Sleeps knows how to do it. I think I would be very afraid of her in a fight.
    ivan astikov Is it an advanced martial art or can you jump right in?
    Sleeps w/Butterflies Ivan, there is a girl they teach that is probably about 5'4" and about 200 pounds and they teach her just fine. They say they teach you to use what you already have and work with your strengths and weaknesses
    Count Blucher q: Once you have taken all these courses, should you beat the heck out of somebody, might not the DA have a field day with it? Hypothetically, of course....
    Count Blucher That whole 'hands trained as deadly weapons' thing...
    ivan astikov or are you training to get in and out as quick as possible, rather than a sustained onslaught?
    ivan astikov surely you'd need to have good cardio, at least?
    Sleeps w/Butterflies Yeah Ivan, Krav Maga is designed for causing the most amount of damage possible in the shortest amount of time and then leaving
    Sleeps w/Butterflies http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krav_Maga
    binks I has a jealous
    Sleeps w/Butterflies One of mah jews was an israeli police officer and in some military branch in Israel. He has all of his certificates and pictures and stuff that he shows you. He is badass
    Here is the chat log from the day before, 8/12/09. When I came in binks and terrifel were doing some teasing they like to do and Binksie brought it up...

binks you know that thread about girl on guy crime? we're about to experience it for real in chat
    binks QUICK! Lend me your jew powers sleepy!
    Myrnalene hey, Sleepy
    terrifel binks how do you type with your thick armadillo claws?
    Sleeps w/Butterflies I those Jews who teach me to kill. Hi Myrna!!!!!!
    Myrnalene
    Excalibur ? Come on, vogue! You've got to just let your body move to the music! ?
    Sleeps w/Butterflies I have a class wif mah Jews tomorrow. I will tell them again how much I them. Ahhhh there's my fellow Madonna fan. Exy
    binks excuse me, I am momentarily overcome by rage
    terrifel momentarily?

Chat log from the day before, 8/11/09.

ivan astikov i'm safe. i've made a vow never to go with a female with bigger biceps or thighs than me.
    binks what about sleeps with her ninja skills?
    binks she's teensy
    Sleeps w/Butterflies no no, ninjas are asian... I'm taking lessons from the Jews
    binks and I'm small, but I've got a rocket launcher
    ivan astikov a good ninja has no chance against a good MMA fighter. and i can always hire one of them if she started bullying me
    binks ninja, jew, she can still kick some ass
    On 8/3/09 the only mention of Jew was here. I wasn't even there, but you can clearly see no harm was meant.

pepperlandgirl And really, who wants to be like the Irish?
    pepperlandgirl Oh wait, AG's not in here, so my insult is for nothing. Hmm, and our Canadians aren't in here either, so I can't even make a crack about Canada.
    pepperlandgirl that's unfortunate
    OtakuLoki A good insult gone begging because there's no one to be offended by it.
    pepperlandgirl yep
    OtakuLoki If we started insulting jews, I bet we'd get Fenris in here....
    These chat logs can be viewed by anyone by using the link above. The only altering I've done is to bold the names, remove the times to make it easier to read, and to remove a few pics and Star Trek conversations that were going on around the pertinent parts.

What can be clearly seen is that although Count Blucher was certainly positive that I was talking about beating up Jews he was either lying or plain old wrong. When multiple people told him he was wrong he did not back down so it seemed that he was *that* sure of it. Hopefully he will come in and enlighten me on where this supposed conversation happened since I know I've never talked about such a thing, ever.

I am taking the classes for SELF DEFENSE. I am not some brawling broad who fights people. The only fights I've ever been in were when I was about 18-20 and used to get my ass beat by my ex who was about a foot taller, 70 pounds heaver than me, and a guy. I realize Count has some experience in fistfights, but I can't say that I do nor do I want to.

For him to make such outrageous claims without being able to back them up makes me question his honesty and/or whether he is a troll. I don't care a bit if he doesn't like me or thinks I'm a bitch. I *know* I can be a bitch, big damned deal. To accuse me of such hateful things is very clearly "being a jerk" of the highest order.

So Count, where is your proof?

PS - I'd like to thank historianofchat for making these chat logs available to us. Without being able to go back to them there might be some people who would believe his despicable lies.

MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Re: Count Blucher, come on down.

Count Blucher I'll try not to make antisemetic remarks about martial arts. Oh wait, thats you...
    Count Blucher I'll try not to use sexist bigotry in my wording, Sleeps. Oh wait, thats you.
    Count Blucher why pargraphs about beating up Jews?
    ........what?

My soul sister Sleeps is one of the biggest bitches on this board, and you still have to make up shit to credit to her?

You're either remembering wrong in which case you owe her an apology, or you are nuts.
    everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Maybe he found out I like Martha Stewart.

Registered
    Jul 2009

Quote Originally posted by Sleeps w/Butterflies
    PS - I'd like to thank historianofchat for making these chat logs available to us. Without being able to go back to them there might be some people who would believe his despicable lies.
    No problem, but what's with the removal of the timestamps? It's hard to tell if I'm supposed to read these top-down or bottom-up.

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Sorry, HOC. I just removed them to make it easier to read. Then I forgot to say read from top down. D'oh!!

Registered
    Mar 2009

Sorry, HOC. I just removed them to make it easier to read. Then I forgot to say read from top down. D'oh!!
    How can someone who arranges chat in a readable fashion be at all bad?

Registered
    Mar 2009

I started reading the first block bottom-up and it almost made sense.
    Something tells me we haven't seen the last of foreshadowing.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

It's going to be very, very hard to come up with an interpretation for Count Blucher's messages that is not terribly embarrassing to him.

I suggest, rather, a quickie owning-up and apology.

Registered
    Jul 2009

I am a Jew and I approve of Sleeps w/Butterflies.

(cause she could probably kick my ass)

(jk)

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Nrblex
    I am a Jew and I approve of Sleeps w/Butterflies.

(cause she could probably kick my ass)

(jk)
    And you would probably like it.
    Welcome to Mellophant.

We started with nothing and we still have most of it left.

Registered
    Jul 2009

What the hell is your problem, count? Sometimes you seem so normal, then you pull some creepy or insane shit like this. There is no way to interpret that as antisemitic. She repeatedly mentions how much she loves working with her teachers, how much she's learning, etc. It's just not possible to construe that into "beating jews" or whatever the hell you were talking about.

What's wrong with you?

Registered
    Mar 2009

This is total hypocrisy on Count's part. I beat up Jews regularly and you don't see him pointing the finger at me.

aka ivan the not-quite-as-terrible ivan astikov's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Do some jewdo throws on him, and when he's weary, I'll hit him with my Jewperman punch..
    To sleep, perchance to experience amygdalocortical activation and prefrontal deactivation.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I know a guy who knows Jewjitzu
    Something tells me we haven't seen the last of foreshadowing.

Registered
    Mar 2009

:: awwwk-splut ::
    You wh-wh-wha-WHAAAAAT??? OK, seek therapy, that's just wrong.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Jesus, this place has gone to crap.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Caught@Work
    Jesus, this place has gone to crap.
    Your contribution has been noted, considered and propelled into the void of cyberspace.

Thank you for your time and pop back in soon.
    To sleep, perchance to experience amygdalocortical activation and prefrontal deactivation.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Wah, wah, wah.

Here I am back again.
    This place is nothing but half a dozen people bitching about and to each other.
    Fuck me dead, I get that at work for 8 hours a day.
    I don't need it here.
    Grow up.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Oh, alright then!

You've heard C@W, u guize. We've all got to act adult and stuff, coz grown-ups never, ever argue and they are always rational and constructive.

Registered
    Feb 2009

How surprising that you would find a thread about bitching in the Thunderdome! If only there were other places on the board where you could avoid it!

viewforum.php?f=9

viewforum.php?f=7

viewforum.php?f=6

viewforum.php?f=5

viewforum.php?f=4

viewforum.php?f=23
    everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Myrnalene
    How surprising that you would find a thread about bitching in the Thunderdome! If only there were other places on the board where you could avoid it!
    I disagree with this notion. In fact, I hate the whole "If you don't like this thread/forum, the you shouldn't click on it in the first place you retard."

The Thunderdome can be a great forum for great angry threads and hilarious discontent. Responding to dumb non-contributing posts with more dismissive non-contributing replies kills mittens somewhere. I'm sure of it.

Registered
    Feb 2009

But that sounds like you are saying the correct response to a dumb post is to give a detailed and sensible reason why they are wrong. Where's the fun in that?

Registered
    Feb 2009

Beebity, I just don't understand wading into the Gulf of Mexico and then complaining that the water is wet.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by ivan astikov
    But that sounds like you are saying the correct response to a dumb post is to give a detailed and sensible reason why they are wrong. Where's the fun in that?
    I couldn't respond this this with my honest feelings because the font size only goes up to 200.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Myrnalene
    Beebity, I just don't understand wading into the Gulf of Mexico and then complaining that the water is wet.
    Make like a tree and swim. [/biff]

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Re: Wah, wah, wah.

Quote Originally posted by Caught@Work
    This place is nothing but half a dozen people bitching about and to each other.
    Fuck me dead, I get that at work for 8 hours a day.
    I don't need it here.
    Grow up.
    Oh no, think of the thousands of irony meters all over the world that are going to explode because of this message.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by beebs
    Responding to dumb non-contributing posts with more dismissive non-contributing replies kills mittens somewhere. I'm sure of it.
    Oh no! All those poor defenseless little mittens!

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Jaglavak
    :: awwwk-splut ::
    You wh-wh-wha-WHAAAAAT??? OK, seek therapy, that's just wrong.
    She speaks to the evil bitch in me. Plus, she decorates!

Registered
    Feb 2009

@Caught at Work - shuddupa you face! I hope your get...ah... caught at work!

I like this thread.

When is da Count coming to da party?
    They weren't singing....they were just honking.
    Glee 2009

Registered
    Feb 2009

Forgot my comment.

What did jew do this weekend?

Yuck yuck.
    They weren't singing....they were just honking.
    Glee 2009

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

I saw Count hanging around another forum in the last day so I thought I'd give this a bump so he can explain what he meant since such a serious accusation isn't something that I'm going to just forget.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Sleeps w/Butterflies View post
    I saw Count hanging around another forum in the last day so I thought I'd give this a bump so he can explain what he meant since such a serious accusation isn't something that I'm going to just forget.
    Yeah, it seems like this is something that really is deserving of a mea culpa. I think it's a good deal more dignified to admit you overreacted and apologize then to try to pretend you didn't do it. Accusing someone of being a bigot for no reason is pretty bad.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Well, Count is back in chat but still not man enough to acknowledge this, it seems.

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Of course he's not going to acknowledge anything and WhatJim had his warning ready to go like I knew he would.

Funny he did *nothing* when Count attacked me in chat but he's right there to protect the pervert who sexually harassed a girl half his age by PM (Binks).
    Last edited by Sleeps w/Butterflies; 03 Oct 2009 at 08:43 PM.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Lols Ok, Jim just banned me and Sleeps from chat for 15 minutes for "fighting". All Sleeps said was, "oh it's that coward Count Blucher!" or something like that and she was tossed. That's not fighting.

Count is just going to ignore this, obviously and pretend he didn't say the crazy shit he said. I can't think of a better word for him than the one she used.

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

WhutJim = protecting perverts and liars since 2009.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Oh wait, according to Jim I have been chatbanned for an "unset time period".

I hope you guys enjoy your pleasant chat with a person who accused Sleeps of being a violent bigot and doesn't have the balls to either back up his words or apologize. Jim, I know you value harmony but a waste is a waste even if he pretends to be polite now.

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Right, make it about me. Have I ever seen these PMs or are they just rumor?

Was I around when this crap got started on Domebo in chat?

Are there other mods and admins?

I am trying to run this place and run it a little better than the last. I am sorry I failed you back on Domebo, but why was everything dumped on me anyway? I was just another mod there. The admin part was technical in theory. I was in chat as this unfolded, so I reacted fast as I have said I would and have asked the mods to do.

Good luck and I hope you can get over being butthurt about me.

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Fuck what he said to me. HE is the violent (getting sued for a fistfight) and married pervert who sent sexually explicit PMs to someone who told him not to. With all the personal information he's posted here and the Dope you'd think he'd be smarter than that considering how it wouldn't be that hard to find out his RL information. Jaysus, what an idiot.

Now, if you'll excuse me. I have to rate some articles and stuff on Digg and Stumbleupon

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Myrnalene View post
    Oh wait, according to Jim I have been chatbanned for an "unset time period".

I hope you guys enjoy your pleasant chat with a person who accused Sleeps of being a violent bigot and doesn't have the balls to either back up his words or apologize. Jim, I know you value harmony but a waste is a waste even if he pretends to be polite now.
    Myrna, it is a canned automatic message. I cannot set the time for under an hour so 15 minute bans are manual. You and sleeps are already unbanned.

Simple chat rule that was violated: http://www.mellophant.com/forums/mgc...p?do=showrules
    The bar on language is relaxed in Chat, just keep it semi-relevant. If you have a personal issues with another poster, take it to the The Pit of Rage. No stalking allowed of course. If you have a problem with a post and don't know what to do, please PM the Global Moderators group. Moderators will delete posts as needed and have access to a chat log to review problem reported that are now off the scroll. Safe for work Images are allowed in chat. Moderators will delete any they deem questionable without consultation. NSFW and Porn will draw warnings and time in The Cage. Those in The Cage are now barred from chat.

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by What Exit? View post
    Right, make it about me. Have I ever seen these PMs or are they just rumor?
    So now Binks is a liar?

Registered
    Feb 2009

Oct03 21:43 <Count Blucher> too much crap-stirring. later...

Mods, I'm telling you now. You better get ready, because if he ever comes into chat again I'm going to tell him again that he owes Sleeps an apology. Every time he does it I'm going to tell him the same thing. I don't know how many people there are that agree with him that being held to your words is "shit-stirring". But fuck him and fuck anyone else who thinks he should be able to waltz right in here and pretend that nothing happened.

Registered
    Feb 2009

So now Binks is a liar?
    I have never had Binks tell me about. I only have it second or third hand and do not know the details. So I was suppose to do something about something that was never report? Makes perfect sense.

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Fuck you Jim, you were there when she told about it. It's was one of those times you were wanting to just be Jim the Chatter, and not Jim the mod/admin. You know, when you were bitching about being the one to always do the work right before you insisted on being the admin for this new board?

Registered
    Feb 2009

Fuck you Jim, you were there when she told about it. It's was one of those times you were wanting to just be Jim the Chatter, and not Jim the mod/admin. You know, when you were bitching about being the one to always do the work right before you insisted on being the admin for this new board?
    Well I don't recall that bit in chat and again it was never reported.

As to the other part, take your cheap shots have fun.

Registered
    Feb 2009

To be honest, I can't remember what What Exit? may have heard and what he didn't. But frankly it's kind of embarrassing to have a board owner whose first instinct whenever he has to moderate is to whine about it and get defensive. But wait - Zuul was in chat, so once again he is taking it on and then bitching about it when he didn't need to. I don't know how many times I can say it - leave the modding to the mods.

Meanwhile, we still have a security leak a mile wide that's been used in at least one case to access someone's private information, and no one cares to fix it. Priorities.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Holy shit you crazy bitches.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Exy View post
    Holy shit you crazy bitches.
    Whatever, baby. Jim cares so much about keeping our information safe that he is sending apologetic PMs to the prime suspect begging him not to have any hard feelings about something he said on an unrelated issue. I can't think of anything more dysfunctional than that.

You guys want more traffic here? FIX. THE. FUCKING. HOLE. You want me to recommend this board to people knowing that anything they send in private to the mods can be splashed all over the snarkpit? Are you kidding me? Oh, but as long as we don't fight in chat, then everything is fine.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Myrnalene View post
    Whatever, baby. Jim cares so much about keeping our information safe that he is sending apologetic PMs to the prime suspect begging him not to have any hard feelings about something he said on an unrelated issue. I can't think of anything more dysfunctional than that.

You guys want more traffic here? FIX. THE. FUCKING. HOLE. You want me to recommend this board to people knowing that anything they send in private to the mods can be splashed all over the snarkpit? Are you kidding me? Oh, but as long as we don't fight in chat, then everything is fine.
    What is this now? What PM are you talking about?

I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

lolz women

+ Reply to thread