+ Reply to thread

Thread: Stupid Youtube posters

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Stupid Youtube posters

I'm not talking about the commenters, although 80% only have a single brain to share between them. You can tell because all of them say the same thing over and over again. But there's an easy solution - just don't read the comments.

No, my complaint is about people who post vids. I like to download videos, but I prefer them to look nice (what a concept, I know). Why the hell do people post things in the wrong aspect ratio? I'm tired of trying to find a vid (in this case the main tune from 'Cats Don't Dance') and every one I can find is stretched out! What the hell?! Are you retarded that you can't see that the characters are totally out of proportion?
    When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. When all you have is a bowel disruptor, everything's a poop joke.
    www.CuriouslyLydean.net - comics, cocktails, writing, and other odd things.

my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Re: Stupid Youtube posters

Yeah, I hate this too. Also the posters who put stuff up where the sound is badly out of sync with the video.
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

find me at Goodreads

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Given how often I see HDTVs stretching out standard-definition 4:3 broadcasts to fit their 16:9 LCD panels, I can only conclude that to much of the population, the difference is insignificant or even imperceptible.

I have no idea how people can be like that but I have no other explanation.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Excalibur
    Given how often I see HDTVs stretching out standard-definition 4:3 broadcasts to fit their 16:9 LCD panels, I can only conclude that to much of the population, the difference is insignificant or even imperceptible.

I have no idea how people can be like that but I have no other explanation.
    It makes Angelina Jolie look healthy?

find me at Goodreads

Registered
    Feb 2009

The ones I hate the most are music videos that someone has gotten and C&D letter from an attorney and now the audio portion of the video is gone, but the video portion remains. Just take the stupid video down, nobody wants to just watch the pretty pictures.
    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Whiskey and Ryan
    The ones I hate the most are music videos that someone has gotten and C&D letter from an attorney and now the audio portion of the video is gone, but the video portion remains. Just take the stupid video down, nobody wants to just watch the pretty pictures.
    I hear that's automatic, actually. Youtube has implemented something that compares audio in their videos to songs submitted by labels and disables the audio when there's a copyright violation.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Whiskey and Ryan
    Nonsense. I love to watch Pussycat Dolls videos that way: silenced, with Celtic Frost playing on my iTunes. It's best when the lips almost sync up to the vocals.

find me at Goodreads

+ Reply to thread