+ Reply to thread

Thread: Beebs

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Beebs

I like your new glasses. Now you can see me.

I'm a Black woman.

Stop talking shit.

Thenk yew.
    They weren't singing....they were just honking.
    Glee 2009

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Re: Beebs

Link please? Do we need to smack Beebs around for you?

Registered
    Feb 2009

This is why I HATE you liberals. First of all you disgrace God with this baloney idea of evolving from monkeys, then you try to accuse us of being racist when we disagree simply because using terms to compare primates to African Americans is somehow vulgar.
    Glee 2009

MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by jali
    This is why I HATE you liberals. First of all you disgrace God with this baloney idea of evolving from monkeys, then you try to accuse us of being racist when we disagree simply because using terms to compare primates to African Americans is somehow vulgar.
    jali, what thread is that from?
    everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel

For whom nothing is written. Oliveloaf's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Given the generally open nature of this forum, and its mostly liberal leanings, I find it odd that someone with the capacity to HATE liberals would even enjoy posting here.

This site works well (at least for me) because of open mindedness. You can't really discuss something with someone if you hate them and hate what they believe.

I would rather find a new place to chat than post a thoughtless rant like Beebs.
    "I won't kill for money, and I won't marry for it. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything."

-Jim Rockford

Registered
    Feb 2009

Jali, this was from here . Beebs is BBS2K from the Dope. A constant joker, He was mocking the racist with his post. I know him fairly well (for knowing people on the Internet) and I have met him once. He is a constant joker.

Really, he is a nut case at time, but that was a typical joke at the expense of the racist being pitted and not anything nasty or horrible that he meant.

ETA: This is his title by the way: Resident Troublemaker

The joke may have been terrible, but it was meant to be at the Aide to SC Atty General.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Oliveloaf
    Given the generally open nature of this forum, and its mostly liberal leanings, I find it odd that someone with the capacity to HATE liberals would even enjoy posting here.

This site works well (at least for me) because of open mindedness. You can't really discuss something with someone if you hate them and hate what they believe.

I would rather find a new place to chat than post a hate-filled rant like Beebs.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure he was joking there.

I'm sorry, but unless you're whooshing me, how could you think he was serious when he suggested that it wasn't vulgar to call black people monkeys?

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by What Exit?
    Jali, this was from here . Beebs is BBS2K from the Dope. I constant joker, He was mocking the racist with his post. I know his fairly well (for knowing people on the Internet) and I have met him once. He is a constant joker.

Really, he is a nut case at time, but that was all a typical joke at the expense of the racist being pitted and not anything nasty or horrible that he meant.
    Really? Then I take back my sincerely felt post.
    "I won't kill for money, and I won't marry for it. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything."

-Jim Rockford

Registered
    Feb 2009

I'll amend my post.

I'm a grouchy, didn't get the joke, Black woman.

Sorry Beebs.
    Glee 2009

Registered
    Feb 2009

I'll amend my post.

I'm a grouchy, didn't get the joke, Black woman.

Sorry Beebs.
    Way cool Jali. I'm glad you started this thread instead of just letting it bug you. I am even happier it was just a misunderstanding.

Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Looks like Oliveloaf's been working up righteous outrage over at Free Republic again! I keep telling him not to do that.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Sarahfeena
    Looks like Oliveloaf's been working up righteous outrage over at Free Republic again! I keep telling him not to do that.
    Yeah, I really need something to be pissed off about.

This Beebs thing is a huge letdown.

-Jim Rockford

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

What do you expect, he's from Bahhhhhston and is a Red Sawwwwwx fan.

Registered
    Mar 2009

My apologies jali. It was a stupid thing to say, sarcastic or not.

Your resident troublemaker,
    beebs

Stegodon
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Being from Boston and being a Sox fan is just the beginning of What I Like About Beebs. Also, apologizing to Jali.
    There is more than one way to burn a book. And the world is full of people running about with lit matches. -- Ray Bradbury's "Coda"

אני אוהב יהודים!
    Registered
    Feb 2009

That doesn't surprise me a bit.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Apologies? Reasonableness? Humor? What kind of thunderdome is this? Kee-rist people.
    The poster formerly known as Jenaroph

+ Reply to thread