+ Reply to thread

Thread: How can I block DoMeBo bald guy from displaying while still using Prosilver.

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Default How can I block DoMeBo bald guy from displaying while still using Prosilver.

The rest of the style layout is very subdued but Domehead draws the eye and is incongruent to the style. I wish to kill him just for me. Others might feel the same. Does anyone have a simple solution?

It seems silly for me to ask this, but I think it is an ugly logo and the color is dead wrong for prosilver.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Re: How can I block DoMeBo bald guy from displaying while still using Prosilver.

JIM, I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS.

I hunger and soon must feed.
    Stay where you are.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Re: How can I block DoMeBo bald guy from displaying while still using Prosilver.

Scary dude.

Registered
    Mar 2009

beebs, that's one of my favorite posts ever. ASCII art always cracks me up. But then, I'm a simp.

XJETGIRLX

I use AdBlock for Firefox. You can right click any image and block it. I haven't seen him since

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by What Exit?
    It seems silly for me to ask this, but I think it is an ugly logo and the color is dead wrong for prosilver.
    I thought it was only me! Yeah, I hate the logo too. It's horrible.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by XJETGIRLX
    I use AdBlock for Firefox. You can right click any image and block it. I haven't seen him since
    Yeah Jetgirl's back we missed ya!
    Welcome to Mellophant.

We started with nothing and we still have most of it left.

XJETGIRLX

Quote Originally posted by Glazer
    Yeah Jetgirl's back we missed ya!
    Thanks, hon

Just been a bit busy recently. Work has been crazy, and I've been getting my ass kicked at roller derby.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I need to find an IE solution sadly. This is mostly work related and I don't care about him that much at home. Good to see you back though.

I think maybe we need a new poll on the image or at least the color. The green ruins the prosilver style.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I support the idea of a new poll on the image.

+ Reply to thread