Poll results: Should we keep all the mods?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 43.75%
  • No

18 56.25%
+ Reply to thread

Thread: Who decided that we can only have 6 mods?

Registered
    Apr 2009

Default Who decided that we can only have 6 mods?

I think we should stop voting & keep them all. Or allow an opiton 2 keep them all!

Not every mod is on @ every time & and all the mods do a good job most of the time!!

Why cant we vote 2 keep all of them? I think this should have been an option. Why was a decision made about throwing out 4 good mods without the board getting 2 discuss it? Isn't it supposed to be OUR board? LOL

CRSP= can U change the main poll to add "Keep all of them" so that so I can change my vote to "Keep all mods"?

Thank U!

MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Re: Who decided that we can only have 6 mods?

You guys are having the best weekend ever, aren't you?
    everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel

Registered
    Mar 2009

It's like Christmas in June!
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

Registered
    Apr 2009

Yeah. I have 2 be a troll becuz I don't agree with you? There R a bunch of other ppl who seem to agree with ME!! R they trolls 2?

Why is calling some1 a troll outside the Thunderdome OK?

Registered
    Mar 2009

It's not okay, per this discussion here.

However, no one called you a troll, unless Myrnalene was alluding to some other conversation I haven't read. I was remarking on the evident glee involved in your recent surge in activity.
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

Registered
    Apr 2009

Not U, her. You posted between us. Shes and Excalyber were sayin in chat that Me and Mister Peanut and some other guy are snarkers cause we don't agree with her.

I don't think she should B allowed 2 call me a troll by implecation like that

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Libertarian
    Not U, her. You posted between us. Shes and Excalyber were sayin in chat that Me and Mister Peanut and some other guy are snarkers cause we don't agree with her.

I don't think she should B allowed 2 call me a troll by implecation like that
    Actually, Moona and I both freely admit to being snarkers.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Eye think wee shud make a rool that u can't kep posting the same shite in a hole bunch of threds. It's like, baloney or sumthing. Som kind of lunch meet, NEway lol :dork
    Whatever became of the moment when one first knew about death? There must have been one. A moment. In childhood. When it first occurred to you that you don't go on forever. Must have been shattering. Stamped into one's memory. And yet, I can't remember it.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by WhyNot
    Eye think wee shud make a rool that u can't kep posting the same shite in a hole bunch of threds. It's like, baloney or sumthing. Som kind of lunch meet, NEway lol :dork
    roflcopter!

Registered
    Feb 2009

I think I'm going to copy this post to trot out every time we have a thread like this one; save me the time and effort of trying to write like that.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by featherlou
    I think I'm going to copy this post to trot out every time we have a thread like this one; save me the time and effort of trying to write like that.
    (It took me a shockingly long time, indeed!)
    Whatever became of the moment when one first knew about death? There must have been one. A moment. In childhood. When it first occurred to you that you don't go on forever. Must have been shattering. Stamped into one's memory. And yet, I can't remember it.

aka ivan the not-quite-as-terrible ivan astikov's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

u speld rewl rong.
    To sleep, perchance to experience amygdalocortical activation and prefrontal deactivation.

+ Reply to thread