+ Reply to thread

Thread: Guess Who's Hosting a "Hot for Teacher" Night!

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Guess Who's Hosting a "Hot for Teacher" Night!

Everyone's "favorite pervy teacher.
    Mary Kay Letourneau and her former sixth-grade student - the father of her two youngest children - are hosting a "Hot for Teacher" night at a Seattle nightclub. Letourneau, now 47, served 7 1/2 years in prison after she was convicted of raping Vili Fualaau, now 26. They were married four years ago this week.

The bar's owner said Letourneau has served her sentence, she's married her former student, and it's OK for them to have some fun on a Saturday night.
    I'd heard that the two of them were having trouble finding work, but I'd no idea that they were pimping themselves out to bars.
    Proud member of the '09 Phanters! K.I.L.L. S.M.U.R.F.S.
    Have you ever wondered if your mom kissed you goodnight after giving your dad a blowjob? You are now. "To be second in space is to be second in everything," LBJ

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Re: Guess Who's Hosting a "Hot for Teacher" Night!

That's just gross. I'm trying to come up with something more eloquent to say than that, but I can't. Gross.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Tacky. Just tacky.
    I'm not good at the advice. Can I offer you a sarcastic comment instead?

Registered
    Feb 2009

Mary Jane Letourneau exhibits bad judgement. Film at 11.

Elephant
    Registered
    Feb 2009

A "Hot for Teacher" night with Debra LaFave? Rawr! Mary Jane, not so much.
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. Thomas Edison

Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

If only I'd gotten in here before dwc, we'd have four Snoopies in a row!

I seriously think there is something wrong with that Letourneau woman. Her behavior is so lacking in self-awareness that it's bizarre to me.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by danceswithcats
    A "Hot for Teacher" night with Debra LaFave? Rawr! Mary Jane, not so much.

My first reaction was that this idiocy from Letourneau is making the judge's order to LaFave look wiser all the time: She cannot use her notoriety to jump start any kind of 'adult' career.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Probably I am a hopelessly pervy romantic, but my natural inclination is to be sympathetic not only to Fualaau, but to Letourneau herself. In a television interview she gave several years ago, she presented herself as remarkably aware of her trespasses, and disgusted by he erotic sensationalizing of her reputation. The happy couple ought to be left to lead lives as normal as they so desire, but this "Hot for Teacher" thing just undermines that. I really don't know what they're thinking; perhaps I've misjudged with my admittedly sympathetic perspective, or they've misjudged their reputation.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I sure hope I am way off base here, but I could easily see this story ending up (eventually, down the road) in a jealousy fueled murder-suicide with Mary K pulling the trigger........

I remember hearing she is very possesive of Vili, and I think she has threatened to harm herself in the past.

I just dont see a "happily ever after" ending for these two.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by MPB in SLC
    Eh, they've been legally together for 5 years. As soon as he was a legal adult, he petitioned the court to be able to see her, and 9 months later they were married. Seems, on the surface, as happy as any other marriage, and happier than some.

This screams more of financial desperation than anything else to me. Is she working? Is he? The bar's owner, according to wikipedia, claims that he's doing this to help promote Vili's career as a DJ.
    Whatever became of the moment when one first knew about death? There must have been one. A moment. In childhood. When it first occurred to you that you don't go on forever. Must have been shattering. Stamped into one's memory. And yet, I can't remember it.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by WhyNot
    Quote Originally posted by MPB in SLC
    Eh, they've been legally together for 5 years. As soon as he was a legal adult, he petitioned the court to be able to see her, and 9 months later they were married. Seems, on the surface, as happy as any other marriage, and happier than some.

This screams more of financial desperation than anything else to me. Is she working? Is he? The bar's owner, according to wikipedia, claims that he's doing this to help promote Vili's career as a DJ.
    Last I'd heard neither of them were working "real" jobs. No one wanted to hire her, since she's a felon, and he may not have a high school diploma. (I don't remember if he dropped out, and got it later or not.) Either way, its not like people aren't going to twig on who he is fairly quickly, and some folks would no doubt see that as a detriment to their company.
    Proud member of the '09 Phanters! K.I.L.L. S.M.U.R.F.S.
    Have you ever wondered if your mom kissed you goodnight after giving your dad a blowjob? You are now. "To be second in space is to be second in everything," LBJ

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Tuckerfan
    Last I'd heard neither of them were working "real" jobs. No one wanted to hire her, since she's a felon, and he may not have a high school diploma. (I don't remember if he dropped out, and got it later or not.)
    Couldn't he complete his credits with home-schooling?

+ Reply to thread