Quote Originally posted by Real Account
Quote Originally posted by BiblioCat
No, this is not a sub-forum of the Dope. It's a completely separate board.
Not really if people like Ivan (and possibly other posters) are going to consider me a sock unless I use or reveal my dope name. The board might be different then the dope, but it is just a mini version of the dope with that attitude. The only people who could really choose a new username without some form of questioning would be a brand new user who had never heard of the dope. But then Ivan would probably just think I was a sock from the board that will not be named or something.

I just want a place where I don't have to worry about rules and what words I can and can't use. I don't want all the problems about socks and stuff. I was just asking first because Liberal had one and it sounded like fun. It kind of seems the more I talk about it the worse it becomes. I don't even want the argue sock anymore but now I'm being flagged as a sock by at least one user. I should have just kept my mouth shut.
I wouldn't let Ivan bother you too much. He is just one poster. The best thing at this point is just to go back to posting on the rest of the board and let this thread fade away. It did supply the impetus to finally resolve the sock rules. Thank you very much for that.