+ Reply to thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: It's Party Time!

The Apostabulous Inner Stickler's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Re: It's Party Time!

I wouldn't mind some pizza. How many do you think we need? 2? 3? 23?
    I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Santo Rugger
    Well, hell; I guess I'll grab my own drink, then.

Hey, Butterscotch, how you doin'?
    Well, Santo Rugger hello there. I think I am fine thank you, enjoying the scotch, I haven't really drunk much of it before now. The unexpected smoothness is a real treat, much like you if I may say so :wink: . What vacation are you planning on this year, I am beginning to think a trip to Scotland would be fine, go and see some breweries in action. Now where's that pizza, I like pineapple and ham on mine, want to share with me? This xanthic shade of scotch, is that normal, I thought they tended to be more amber-like. Will you forive me rambling?, it's my shy side coming out all wrong I'm really quite normal once I'm more used to people.
    "We don't need to all lose glitter privileges because one kid makes a sparkly penis on the carpeting." - Excalibur

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Inner Stickler
    I wouldn't mind some pizza. How many do you think we need? 2? 3? 23?
    Well, I don't know how many we need, but unless you are going to whip out your amex card we are getting 3 large pizzas with whatever toppings the group agrees to. Also, did we agree on where we are ordering from yet?

Stegodon
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Psst, NAF. I can't be sure, but is Butterscotch hitting on me?

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by NAF1138
    Well, I don't know how many we need, but unless you are going to whip out your amex card we are getting 3 large pizzas with whatever toppings the group agrees to. Also, did we agree on where we are ordering from yet?
    I don't have a preference as to the toppings or the business as long as we get some 7-Up to go with the food.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Inner Stickler
    I don't have a preference as to the toppings or the business as long as we get some 7-Up to go with the food.

Ok, 7-Up it is. Does anyone want diet drinks? I am a diet Coke drinker myself, so I will be getting some of that to go with the pizza, any other requests before I call this thing in?

@ Rugger

Totally hitting on you. Totally.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Feb 2009

RoOsh], where you at? You still sleeping?

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

No zucchini though, I don't like them on a pizza. So, anyway, where was I? Ah, blathering away to myself and, I see them boys are closing ranks once more. I can imagine them planning on hogging that pizza when it comes.

Ok, 7-Up it is. Does anyone want diet drinks? I am a diet Coke drinker myself, so I will be getting some of that to go with the pizza, any other requests before I call this thing in?
    I don't like diet drinks thanks, I prefer the fat version please. Not every girl worrries about her weight you know. No, fat coke is the way to go, please add one for me onto the order. Now guys, are you writing this down, what pizza are we getting? A hawaiian for me, large size if anyone wants to share.

@ Rugger Totally hitting on you. Totally.
    And I was just being friendy. Was just shooting the breeze. Well kind of... I'd like to get to know you all a little better.
    "We don't need to all lose glitter privileges because one kid makes a sparkly penis on the carpeting." - Excalibur

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

*snerk* Huh? Oh sorry guys... I musta drifted awa- :yawns: Zzzzzz....
    Aww... don't pay him any mind! Where's the cake? The partYyYYyY?? And where's the birthday boy???
    Cheer up gang, Santo said there was pizza soon enough! We can hold in there and we'll soon have pizza for everyone!
    Oooh.... my tummy hurts....This party sucks, i hate it. They're all just getting drunk and wasted. And Squidio smells funny.
    That's cuz he's Boozy, silly! HE just needs LOVE! Let's all give boozy hugs! Yay Hugs!
    Say Boozy- can you say the line for me? "Do ya feel lucky, punk? It's my favoritest!
    Hey now! We don't use language like that! And you! Put that cup down! Drinking is bad for you, okay guys? Just hang in there! We can do this if we stick together that's what friends do! We might need back up though for this party.... Hmmm... lemme go find a phone guys!
    "Dude, your statistical average, which was already in the toilet, just took a plunge into the Earth's mantle." ~ iampunha

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Time to sleep.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I might have a little snooze. A nap could be just what I need while we wait for the food to arrive. Running on empty here guys. Need pizza!

Registered
    Feb 2009

I can go for days and days without sleep and I'm always alert and ready for action!
    They weren't singing....they were just honking.
    Glee 2009

Registered
    Mar 2009

I once went five days without sleep. That's an experience I'd care to never repeat.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Feb 2009

*sigh* Inner Stickler, will you be my friend? Nobody here seems to want to offer me any drinks or talk to me or anything (except the random people hitting on me, but that's business as usual...).

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Hey guys! Santo's feeling lonely! Come on, gang, let's cheer him up!
    We love you Santos! Lets have some fun and spread the love around! Yay!1!!1!!!one!
    Is it Santos Birthday? Can we have cake and ice cream and Pizza and presents??
    Zzzzzzz.....
    Bah. This party sucks. Why should we even stay here? I want to go home and sleep. And Boozy's drunk.
    I'll be your friend, Santy! I love to be freinds with everyone! We can all play games and talk and hang out and do fun things together! Cuz that's what bestest friends do!
    Hey Santo- Do you feel lucky? I certainly do! I'll bring you lots of good luck for you to pick up girls with!
    Hey now! We don't do that sort of thing! I wish for Santos to be happy, but we don't need to go THAT far. I'm sure we should just respect Santos' wishes.
    Let's play a game, Santos! I hear you like Rugby, can you teach me how to play? I love games and having fun!
    "Dude, your statistical average, which was already in the toilet, just took a plunge into the Earth's mantle." ~ iampunha

Registered
    Feb 2009

I'm a super rugby player. I can teach you Roosh!
    Glee 2009

Registered
    Mar 2009

Ugh, if a game of rugby is starting up, count me out. Last time I played I ended up in the hospital with eleven broken bones. Not fun.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

A question for you all. Is rugby going to interfere with the pizza eating because I am really hungry. Inner Stickler, maybe we could hang out while they break each others bones. We'll treat ourselves pizza while the cheese is still hot and melty and drink the scotch. We'll unofficially commentate on the match, what do you think?

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Butterscotch
    A question for you all. Is rugby going to interfere with the pizza eating because I am really hungry. Inner Stickler, maybe we could hang out while they break each others bones. We'll treat ourselves pizza while the cheese is still hot and melty and drink the scotch. We'll unofficially commentate on the match, what do you think?
    I can probably eat much, much cheesier pizza than the average Joe. Pizza power! (one of many)
    Glee 2009

Registered
    Mar 2009

Sounds like a game plan to me! Between the three of us, we'll finish off the pizza in record time.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I'm very hungry! Look, who has ordered that pizza beczuse if no-one has yet I'm doing it now, my treat!
    "6 XL pizzas please, two hawaiian and the others just surprise us. Drinks, yes, diet coke, 7-up, fat coke, and beers, you do have beer?"

Registered
    Feb 2009

Time to wake. Pizza for breakfast?

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by What Exit?
    Time to wake. Pizza for breakfast?

And zabaglione, you need something sweet to counter the savoury pizza!

Registered
    Mar 2009

I wonder where the hosts have gone? Surely they've had more than 7 hours of sleep!

Registered
    Feb 2009

They've gone out.

I put my ear to the wall and could hear everything going on for seven miles.
    Glee 2009

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Well, as it is just us, all unsupervised let's play! The bathroom cabinets for me, I love a good nosey into other people's bathroom cabinets.

Elephant
    Registered
    Feb 2009

[reviving on request, with apologies for having to duck out in the first place]

I'm baaaaaack! Did ya miss me?

Okay, the bar's here and the food's over there. There's chicken wings, ribs, veggies, salads and a big dessert platter. Plates and napkins are out, everybody help yourself. The bar is stocked up again, got plenty of ice and every garnish you could want. Easy does it on the pickled asparagus, tho, cuz those are my favorite. I might have a Caesar later if I can find the Clamato juice.

Howeverrrrrrrrr, before I start pouring, I have something I'd like to say to you all.

1. NAF, you're a big ol' mooch, ain't ya? You come to a party to hoover up the food and booze. Tsk.

2. Santo, you're just a boozehound. That's all you got going on, correct?

3. Jali, you are the superhero of superheroes. I'm just not quite sure what to call you.

4. Butterscotch, you're a bit of a shy, nervous talker; the wallflower.

5. What Exit, I'm pretty sure you're the sloppy drunk/guy who always drinks too much.

6. RoOsh, you're a tricky one. I'd call you a party pooper or the type that gets too drunk too fast and crashes when the party's just getting going.

7. Inner Stickler, I'd call you a klepto to your face, but I have no proof. Curses.

Now, what can I pour ya? :smile:
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth - Marcus Aurelius

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default !

Quote Originally posted by criminey.jicket
    1. NAF, you're a big ol' mooch, ain't ya? You come to a party to hoover up the food and booze. Tsk.
    Hey man, I bought everyone Pizza! And none of that crappy Domino's stuff either, good stuff from a local joint.

My generosity has gone unnoticed, it makes me sad.

Elephant
    Registered
    Feb 2009

NAF, you're absolutely right. I'm sorry but I've mistaken you for someone else. You're the food snob! Want another margarita? It's just Cuervo, tho.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth - Marcus Aurelius

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

NAF, you're absolutely right. I'm sorry but I've mistaken you for someone else. You're the food snob! Want another margarita? It's just Cuervo, tho.

It's a little early in the day for Cuervo. How about a bloody mary?

Elephant
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Okay...a little hair of the dog. Got a bit of an alcohol problem, my friend?

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Okay...a little hair of the dog. Got a bit of an alcohol problem, my friend?
    I assure you that my dislike for Jose Cuervo products does not constitute an alcohol problem.

And I think that's three guesses.

Elephant
    Registered
    Feb 2009

&%$#@#!!! I forgot about that.

Registered
    Feb 2009

5. What Exit, I'm pretty sure you're the sloppy drunk/guy who always drinks too much.
    Why sir my honor has been impugned. I am not a drunk.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I haven't stolen anything. Oh, well. I suppose the 11 pennies I picked up off the floor might count. But I was gonna return them! Honest!

Registered
    Mar 2009

&%$#@#!!! I forgot about that.
    So, NAF is a winner. But keep guessing CJ - you might just get it.

Is your list 1-7 official guesses? If so I'll consult my notes later and see how you did.
    Something tells me we haven't seen the last of foreshadowing.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Hey criminey.jicket! Great dessert-platter, thanks so much! Now everything is lovely, we have a host who knows how to feed her guests and all the booze in the world. My friends don't really see me as a wall-flower though. So glad you are back to get things swinging! I'll have a nibble of everything, I do like to try all the food at a party.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Okay, I found my notes, so here we go. NAF has already been covered, so...

2. Santo, you're just a boozehound. That's all you got going on, correct?
    Nope.

3. Jali, you are the superhero of superheroes. I'm just not quite sure what to call you.
    I'll accept that. jali must reference a superpower in every post.

4. Butterscotch, you're a bit of a shy, nervous talker; the wallflower.
    Nope

Nope

6. RoOsh, you're a tricky one. I'd call you a party pooper or the type that gets too drunk too fast and crashes when the party's just getting going.
    Nope.

7. Inner Stickler, I'd call you a klepto to your face, but I have no proof. Curses.
    I wont count this as a guess, so I'll give this one to your for free:
    Nope.

Tip for the Hosts: it isn't always what a person says in their post. Sometimes the theme is the style of their post. Of course, sometimes it isn't.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I thought mine would be as easy as one, two, three. Yep!

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

(sorry, i've got a lot on my plate, i'll come back here again in a while and post but gimmie a few days).
    (Just read all my posts again if you must, they're quite explicit sorta)

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

And I am eating all the food and drinking all the drink while you guys are out the room...

Elephant
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Ahhummmm...

Santo has mentioned another player's name in every post. [I feel weird calling your game without you here. Get well, soon. When come back, bring 'Hi'!]

Inner Stickler has a number in each of his posts.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Santo has mentioned another player's name in every post.
    Nope.

Inner Stickler has a number in each of his posts.
    More information needed.

Elephant
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Prime numbers!

Registered
    Mar 2009

Prime numbers!
    Yes!

So we still have in play,

Butterscotch
    RoOsh
    Santo
    What Exit? the Second

and NAF1138, who has received 3 incorrect guesses, but whose theme is still unknown.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

By jingo I'm full!

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I know they are here somewhere...

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I'll let them think I don't know that I know where they are..

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

oog

I'll keep playing and stop trying to hide my quirk if everyone wants. I hate to see the thread just go to waste

/oog

Elephant
    Registered
    Feb 2009

I hate to see the thread just go to waste
    Yeah, sorry NAF. As I tried to suggest in my PM, I'm finding that scrolling the pages past Santo's avatar unsettling and distracting, and I'm not about to put him on ignore to hide his posts.(And I wasn't expecting to be the only host on my first time out!)

+ Reply to thread