+ Reply to thread
Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127
Results 6,301 to 6,307 of 6307

Thread: The next person to post in this thread...

Registered
    Sep 2009

Quote Originally posted by Jizzelbin View post
    ...TNP can think of a reason, besides increasing the total amount due, a company who bought a small debt from a CC company, would initiate a civil proceeding against someone whom they're sure will fail to appear as well as fail to satisfy the debt, ever....
    Nope, you got me there.

TNP has been on a college campus in the past three months.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2013

Yeah, as in a few days ago. Don't ask me how the figure out how to rent agreement for the spaces, because i don't know, but yeah. ETA, I'm not sure what I was talking about. Really, I'm not sure. Hmm...well, it's a good thing we're not litigating for damages, apparently, b/c I have no clue what I'm talking about!

TNP is very happy, in general, to ignore things that don't create an impact on him or her -- speaking politically, morally, civilly, and so forth. While at the same time he or she is not prepared to have an opinion about if it shoould be moral correct, nonetheless, he or she is more or less happy about his or her decision pertinent to the preceding sentence.
    Last edited by Jizzelbin; 23 Apr 2017 at 11:27 PM.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2013

Oh, since there are only rules of civility here, I just looked earlier post, and noticed ""party in a civil case could do worse than to say, "Your honor, the defendant chooses as his or her own counsel to represent himself or herself, and if it is appropriate to the court, to make a brief statement, if it is appropriate. [...] The defense does not contest the claims of the plaintiff, and appears before the court from respect. If it may please the court, the defense wishes to stand mute, and defers to the judgment of the court.""

Meh, TNP thinks that seems like a pretty correct course of action.

Then again, I think wearing jockey shorts in a hot springs is inferior to going "GermanEnglish nudist," I suppose, and apparently some maniacs have differing ideas about political dissent the world over, and particular in urban France -- I wouldn't know.

Registered
    Sep 2009

I suggest you just do one TNP at a time, Jizz. I'll take the first one you posted. Yes, I am generally happy to ignore things that don't have a direct impact on me... but I also have opinions about, and sometimes donate time or money to change or improve, other things even if they don't directly affect me.

TNP has read something by Rudyard Kipling in the past week.

Registered
    Feb 2009

No, not that recently.

TNP is fond of Zane Grey.

Registered
    Sep 2009

No, never read anything by him - I remember he was one of Ike's favorite authors, though.

TNP has been to Zanesville, Ohio.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2013

No, never heard of it. Sounds like buggywhip country to me, but I could be wrong.

TNP likes Ike.

+ Reply to thread