+ Reply to thread
Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 170 171 172 173 174
Results 8,651 to 8,654 of 8654

Thread: The next person to post in this thread...

Registered
    Sep 2009

Unless it's a nightmare, I really do like to dream, and even moreso if I can remember at least a bit of the dream when I wake up.

TNP has had a particularly vivid dream in the past month.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Yes. I don't remember the details, except that they were boring things about work. Definitely vivid, and definitely inversely proportional to how much I've had to drink before retiring.

TNP thinks knowing ASL (American Sign Language), or another signed language, would be both neat and surprisingly useful and is therefore considering learning the basics soon.

Registered
    Sep 2009

I suppose, but I don't think I have the gray cells, attention span or time to do it right. I do have a good friend who's an ASL interpreter, though.

On a similar note, TNP had not seen this British news story before: https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...sign-language/

Registered
    Jul 2013

True. I'd not seen or heard about that before. Prince William is the good one, right? Apparently!

When TNP is typing up even an abbreviated CV or some similar bit of document, it takes him or her about three or five revisions to get it right.

+ Reply to thread