+ Reply to thread
Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 168 169 170 171 172
Results 8,551 to 8,560 of 8560

Thread: The next person to post in this thread...

Registered
    Jul 2013

Not generally, but there's different kinds of assholes. There's the awesome ones who just aren't taking any shit from some random puke fucking up everyone's shit with their dumbassery, and there's the truly insane, idiotic pricks who lack the basic ability to unobtrusively go about their business without fucking up people's shit. About the latter, yeah, fuck 'em and their cornholing driving and oblivious walking and general bullshit.

TNP has very low tolerance for people who appear to have little awareness of their surroundings, and who pilot themselves accordingly.

Registered
    Sep 2009

Yes, it's true, especially when they get in my way. On the other hand, sometimes they're good for a laugh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGpVpsaItpU

TNP had seen that video before.

Registered
    Jul 2013

No, and respectfully, I decline to watch the video. I'm sure it's an amusing pastiche of what I see most days, but I just don't wish to be amused at the moment.

TNP cuts people who have some legitimate intellectual or mental difficulties a good bit of slack, and is generally kind and accomodating IRL, BUT TNP suspects there are some people who present outwardly as "mental" or "eccentric" who really don't merit the same consideration.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I sometimes suspect that some people don't want to get better, because their illness lets them get away with so much, yeah.

TNP sometimes wonders why their dreams are so complicated, when their life is kinda plain.

Registered
    Jul 2013

That's a "true." Yes, sometimes. I don't stay awake long nights wondering why, but sometimes I do wonder what voodoo the brain is cooking up. "What's it building in there? Hmmm...."

TNP thinks most people would think his or her own life is a bit boring. Not that it is, necessarily, but the average person might think so, he or she supposes.

Registered
    Sep 2009

Yes, probably. We can't all live in an action movie.

TNP has seen a good action movie in the past month.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Probably. I don't really remember.

TNP doesn't really understand WHY NE Patriots fans exist many miles from their native lands.

Registered
    Sep 2009

It is a sports mystery. But the same could be said for Steelers and Ohio State fans, among others.

TNP has at least three articles of clothing in pro sports team colors.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Yeah, own a bunch of Blue Jays stuff.

TNP isn't quite sure why it's now mandatory to wear team clothes to games, when people used to dress for sporting events like they would for going to a decent quality restaurant.

Registered
    Jul 2013

What? Yes, I'm sure there are a number of reasons, which I shall not enumerate here. Is it good or bad? Meh, I don't really have a strong opinion. There are about a hundred other things I despise that get my attention.

TNP would never wear a leather duster as a garment. Except maybe in extraordinary circumstances, like roaming around the Australian outback on horses and such.

+ Reply to thread