+ Reply to thread

Thread: The Osbournes Reloaded

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default The Osbournes Reloaded

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who saw this monstrosity. This was just....just....I'm not 100% sure what the hell that was. A sketch comedy show mixed with a variety show, mixed with, what, Double Dare? None of it was funny, none of it was edgy, and the Osbournes have about as much charisma as a puppy that was hit by a car. Who on earth decided this was a good idea and actually greenlighted it? I can't imagine that it will last more than one or two more episodes.
    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Re: The Osbournes Reloaded

Quote Originally posted by Cluricaun
    Please tell me that I'm not the only one who saw this monstrosity. This was just....just....I'm not 100% sure what the hell that was. A sketch comedy show mixed with a variety show, mixed with, what, Double Dare? None of it was funny, none of it was edgy, and the Osbournes have about as much charisma as a puppy that was hit by a car. Who on earth decided this was a good idea and actually greenlighted it? I can't imagine that it will last more than one or two more episodes.
    So schtooopid.
    They weren't singing....they were just honking.
    Glee 2009

Elephant
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Didn't watch it. ::crosses self::

My WAG is that Sharon needed more dough for another nip/tuck or big ass bauble. Maybe replace an Aubusson rug (or three) irreversibly fouled by dog shit. Or put Kelly through rehab one more time.

Someone at Fox is regretting their decision, or at least they better be.

*sob* Remember Ozzy in the MTV days? "Bubbles? Sharon, I'm the Prince of f***ing Darkness!"?
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth - Marcus Aurelius

my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by criminey.jicket
    Maybe replace an Aubusson rug (or three) irreversibly fouled by dog shit.[/i]?
    Good, I have a Panasonic TV set that could stand to be replaced for the same reason, thanks to the Osbournes.
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

find me at Goodreads

Registered
    Mar 2009

Didn't watch.

However, I did sit through the entire first episode of ABC's new sitcom "In the Motherhood" last week.

Admittedly they are different types of show, but if you feel you wasted ~35 minutes watching "The Osbournes Reloaded", rest assured that it simply could not have been any less entertaining or more annoying than "In the Motherhood".

+ Reply to thread