+ Reply to thread

Thread: "Reaper" is losing me

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default "Reaper" is losing me

I really enjoyed past episodes of "Reaper," but I'm having a devil (ha, funny!) of a time staying interested so far this season, despite my love for Ray Wise.

Is anyone else watching? What do you think of this season so far?

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Re: "Reaper" is losing me

I'm still watching it and still liking it. It's not the best show of all time, but it's still pretty entertaining.

Unlike Pushing Daisies, I won't be too sad if it fails to be renewed, though. I will miss seeing Missy Peregrym on a weekly basis, however. Gawd, she's hawt!

Registered
    Feb 2009

I'm still enjoying it. Sock really is kind of a worthless human being -- though he's shown more restraint than I might have regarding the step-sister situation.

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Julie
    I really enjoyed past episodes of "Reaper," but I'm having a devil (ha, funny!) of a time staying interested so far this season, despite my love for Ray Wise.

Is anyone else watching? What do you think of this season so far?
    I really enjoyed the last show with his half brother and the Devil wrecking the AA group earlier in the series. He was so evil and Devilish in that one. Beside, my daughter likes the show and I don't think she is old enough to watch it on her own yet, so I watch it with her.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by tunaman
    I will miss seeing Missy Peregrym on a weekly basis, however. Gawd, she's hawt!
    She is. She's my current girl crush.

I still enjoy the show, but it's just not really holding my attention the same way it used to.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I wasn't crazy about the whole "the only way to save the baby is to have her be baptized, because Christians are pure." Did they really just say that?

Anyone notice that Fr. Ortega was played by Alessandro Juliani, Felix Gaeta from Battlestar Galactica?

+ Reply to thread