+ Reply to thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This is a TROLL thread. If you post here you are a RETARD

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Re: This is a TROLL thread. If you post here you are a RETARD

I know how to solve the enrgy crissiiss!!! Burn fat people for fuell!!!!

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Cluricaun
    But then who was phone?
    I don't know who, but I know where they were calling from!

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Rube E. Tewesday
    I know how to solve the enrgy crissiiss!!! Burn fat people for fuell!!!!
    OK, I can power LA for a week or so. Who's next?

Detritus is the troll of the day.
    "The Turtle Moves!"

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

fifty-fourth post, bitches!

Elephant
    Registered
    Feb 2009

But then who was phone?
    Some guy named Gassy Knowles or something.

I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

The Great B-Ball Purge of 2041, a day so painful to some that it is referred to only as the "B-Ballnacht". Thousands upon thousands of the world's greatest ballers were massacred in a swath of violence and sports bigotry as the game was outlawed worldwide. The reason: the Chaos Dunk, a jam so powerful its mere existence threatens the balance of chaos and order. Among the few ballers and fans that survived the basketball genocide was Charles Barkley, the man capable of performing the "Verboten Jam"...

Flash forward 12 years to the post-cyberpocalyptic ruins of Neo New York, 2053. A Chaos Dunk rocks the island of Manhattan, killing 15 million. When the finger is put on the aging Charles Barkley, he must evade the capture of the B-Ball Removal Department, led by former friend and baller Michael Jordan, and disappear into the dangerous underground of the post-cyberpocalypse to clear his name and find out the mysterious truth behind the Chaos Dunk. Joined by allies along the way, including his son Hoopz, Barkley must face the dangers of a life he thought he gave up a long time ago and discover the secrets behind the terrorist organization B.L.O.O.D.M.O.S.E.S.

(best game story ever)

Stegodon
    Registered
    Feb 2009

DNFTT
    "It's Quite Cool." -Gandalf

Stegodon
    Registered
    Feb 2009

You know why I'm better than you people? Because I help others, that's why. Instead of shitting on everybody and calling names I'm out there doing.

When I have friends or relatives come over and they go on and on about how they are vegetarians or vegans and I assure them I am making only vegetables I always managed to sneak a little bit of bacon grease or hamburger meat in and tell them it's just TVP. Because they are weak from not eating meat the way god intended them to. I know that they will appreciate it in the long run. Same as when my (god bless 'em) Jew friends come over and they are all like "we keep kosher, are you sure these are new plates? Because we have separates for dairy and meat?" And I'm all "of course, here's the sticker still on the bottom." I'm sweet because I don't worry them with knowing about my roll of stickers that I keep for just such occasions or that I made a special creamy kugel with cream and chicken broth and that it tastes extra yummy with the bacon grease added. I'm helping because they just didn't know how much they were offending their lord and saviour jesus christ. But I'm helping.

And sometimes, when women are breastfeeding in public, I like to make sure they know that everyone can see their boobs and that they should put them away and that what they are doing is wrong. Because they probably just don't know.

So you guys go ahead and sit here on the internet and bitch. I'll be out there. Helping.

You are welcome.
    Something witty and just obscure enough to make you think I'm cool.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by ShelliBean
    You know why I'm better than you people? Because I help others, that's why. Instead of shitting on everybody and calling names I'm out there doing.

When I have friends or relatives come over and they go on and on about how they are vegetarians or vegans and I assure them I am making only vegetables I always managed to sneak a little bit of bacon grease or hamburger meat in and tell them it's just TVP. Because they are weak from not eating meat the way god intended them to. I know that they will appreciate it in the long run. Same as when my (god bless 'em) Jew friends come over and they are all like "we keep kosher, are you sure these are new plates? Because we have separates for dairy and meat?" And I'm all "of course, here's the sticker still on the bottom." I'm sweet because I don't worry them with knowing about my roll of stickers that I keep for just such occasions or that I made a special creamy kugel with cream and chicken broth and that it tastes extra yummy with the bacon grease added. I'm helping because they just didn't know how much they were offending their lord and saviour jesus christ. But I'm helping.

And sometimes, when women are breastfeeding in public, I like to make sure they know that everyone can see their boobs and that they should put them away and that what they are doing is wrong. Because they probably just don't know.

So you guys go ahead and sit here on the internet and bitch. I'll be out there. Helping.

You are welcome.
    You don't have to brag and make me feel bad. That's not nice shellibean. Right now you're not helping me.
    Hmmmph.

I'll never tip again since the servers look at me and think I won't be tipping anyway. Bonus: I can buy another drink with all that extra cash! Win-win. I have mo' money and their expectations are fullfilled. Yay me!

wut wut

Edited to add my wut wut.
    They weren't singing....they were just honking.
    Glee 2009

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

look jali I didn't want to say anything but uh this thread was meant to be for white people

i mean i don't want to sound racist or anything because i'm extremely tolerant of your blackness but maybe you should start your own thread instead?

Elephant
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Same as when my (god bless 'em) Jew friends come over and they are all like "we keep kosher, are you sure these are new plates? Because we have separates for dairy and meat?" And I'm all "of course, here's the sticker still on the bottom." I'm sweet because I don't worry them with knowing about my roll of stickers that I keep for just such occasions or that I made a special creamy kugel with cream and chicken broth and that it tastes extra yummy with the bacon grease added. I'm helping because they just didn't know how much they were offending their lord and saviour jesus christ. But I'm helping.
    (Snipped for clarity)

I had no idea. I mean, I love kugel and get it at the kosher deli all the time. But there was always something, um, special about yours, and I could never quite put my finger on it. Now I know what it is, and I thank you for helping me.

May a blessing be upon your head.
    There is more than one way to burn a book. And the world is full of people running about with lit matches. -- Ray Bradbury's "Coda"

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Excalibre
    look jali I didn't want to say anything but uh this thread was meant to be for white people

i mean i don't want to sound racist or anything because i'm extremely tolerant of your blackness but maybe you should start your own thread instead?
    Fuck!
    Glee 2009

Stegodon
    Registered
    Feb 2009

You can start my thread, Jali.

Waitaminnit..."start" ain't the right word. Dangit, what was I saying ... ?
    "It's Quite Cool." -Gandalf

Registered
    Mar 2009

... I'm helping.
    Hooray!!!!
    :: claps hands ::
    :: drools ::

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Let me talk to you for several paragraphs about the differences between hebephilia and pedophilia, and why Japanese animation is the greatest form of art in the world...

I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

bunnies vs. camels in the middle east? oh yes, thank you japan

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by hatesfreedom
    The Great B-Ball Purge of 2041, a day so painful to some that it is referred to only as the "B-Ballnacht". Thousands upon thousands of the world's greatest ballers were massacred in a swath of violence and sports bigotry as the game was outlawed worldwide. The reason: the Chaos Dunk, a jam so powerful its mere existence threatens the balance of chaos and order. Among the few ballers and fans that survived the basketball genocide was Charles Barkley, the man capable of performing the "Verboten Jam"...

Flash forward 12 years to the post-cyberpocalyptic ruins of Neo New York, 2053. A Chaos Dunk rocks the island of Manhattan, killing 15 million. When the finger is put on the aging Charles Barkley, he must evade the capture of the B-Ball Removal Department, led by former friend and baller Michael Jordan, and disappear into the dangerous underground of the post-cyberpocalypse to clear his name and find out the mysterious truth behind the Chaos Dunk. Joined by allies along the way, including his son Hoopz, Barkley must face the dangers of a life he thought he gave up a long time ago and discover the secrets behind the terrorist organization B.L.O.O.D.M.O.S.E.S.

(best game story ever)
    I loved that game. It was really a lot of fun for a Japanese-style RPG and the story was pretty involving. Ludicrous, but interesting.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Inigo Montoya
    You can start my thread, Jali.

Waitaminnit..."start" ain't the right word. Dangit, what was I saying ... ?
    Say wha'?
    No entiendo.
    Je ne comprends pas.
    ???????.
    Non capisco.
    Ich verstehe nicht.
    ? ?? ???????.
    Ik begrijp niet.
    Glee 2009

Registered
    Mar 2009

I'm not black and I always tip

but

I never really look my server in the face so when, inevitably, the server is taking forever the people at my table will say "where is the server?" I never know because I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEIR FACE LOOKS LIKE.

But otherwise I am polite to them.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I'm posting here, but not in "full retard" mode...because I'll never win an Oscar that way.

Registered
    Mar 2009

BACON SALT!
    AKA xanthous

Registered
    Feb 2009

What the hell is wrong with you trolls? This thread was down mid-page!

Get it together.
    Glee 2009

aka ivan the not-quite-as-terrible ivan astikov's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

hatesfreedom is on a filth-finding mission, so I'm standing in for him.

Sorry if the standard drops a little, but hey, go fuck yourself; I'm not even on full troll rates for this job.
    To sleep, perchance to experience amygdalocortical activation and prefrontal deactivation.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by ivan astikov

Sorry if the standard drops a little, but hey, go fuck yourself; I'm not even on full troll rates for this job.
    This is trolling. Your post has been reported to the moderators.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Excalibre

This is trolling. Your post has been reported to the moderators.
    Faarkin' 'ell, that weren't trolling! I was just having my warm-up.

"Your Momma wrassles alligators and your Pappy is her manager! Your family is genetically descended from Hobbits, especially the big hairy feet bit...oh, and your breath stinks of elderberries and rabbit droppings!"

< does a bit more stretching >
    To sleep, perchance to experience amygdalocortical activation and prefrontal deactivation.

Registered
    Feb 2009

::taps mic:: Testing... testing... Hi all.

It seems that ivan astikov needs a raise. Our budget is pretty tight for this fiscal year, so I'm asking each and every one of you to donate a little something to help. Trollery is important to our board so let's all pitch in to help.

Who has the standard troll agreement? What's the going rate these days?
    Glee 2009

Registered
    Feb 2009

Hey, all donations will be gratefully received...there is a credit crunch going on and you've gotta admire people who are unafraid to spend.

Oh, and yes Jali, you have the position as my agent in all future transactions if you wish to take it, with what I'm hoping will be a suitable 20% cut. (Do my laundry and I'm prepared to go up to 25%!)

Registered
    Feb 2009

I'll wash your unmentionables by hand in Woolite for the 25% cut. We can negotiate addition duties and additional compensation at a later time.
    Glee 2009

Stegodon
    Registered
    Feb 2009

For a piece of the pie I am willing to do publicity for you by changing my sig to promote your trollery.

We get hatesfreedom on board and we got ourselves a real Hollywood C-list going on here.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by jali
    I'll wash your unmentionables by hand in Woolite for the 25% cut. We can negotiate addition duties and additional compensation at a later time.
    You're in luck. I don't wear unmentionables! What a result, eh?
    For a piece of the pie I am willing to do publicity for you by changing my sig to promote your trollery.

We get hatesfreedom on board and we got ourselves a real Hollywood C-list going on here.
    You're on the team! There's at least a 25% slice to be divvied up, so is there anything else you want to do? I can allocate you 5% for PR purposes.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Hmmmm, well, I'm a bartender so I can make drinks on the tour bus.

Registered
    Feb 2009

You're in luck. I don't wear unmentionables! What a result, eh?

You're on the team! There's at least a 25% slice to be divvied up, so is there anything else you want to do? I can allocate you 5% for PR purposes.
    Team? We don't need no stinking team! ::sulks, then stomps off::
    Glee 2009

Stegodon
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Well hell I didn't know I was chopping someone else's beef.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Well hell I didn't know I was chopping someone else's beef.
    My new quote! Gimme a sec.
    Glee 2009

Stegodon
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Awesome.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Th' fuck happened to the troll thread portion of this shit you worthless MMP motherfuckers?
    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Th' fuck happened to the troll thread portion of this shit you worthless MMP motherfuckers?
    Patience, retard. We wuz out givin' your mama the troll roll, if you know what I mean.

Registered
    Feb 2009

[modhat:2mionzwe]Calm the fuck down dickweed, or Shellibean and Jali will give you a wedgie, whilst I proceed to kick your tiny nuts into your gullet![/modhat:2mionzwe]

Registered
    Feb 2009

[modhat:igu9igyw]Calm the fuck down dickweed, or Shellibean and Jali will give you a wedgie, whilst I proceed to kick your tiny nuts into your gullet![/modhat:igu9igyw]
    Speak and it's done, boss.
    Glee 2009

Registered
    Feb 2009

[modhat:1xjw4iby]Calm the fuck down dickweed, or Shellibean and Jali will give you a wedgie, whilst I proceed to kick your tiny nuts into your gullet![/modhat:1xjw4iby]
    That's just so typical of the moderation of this board. You don't know shit spooge breath. My nuts are so big that I walk like I'm fucking dancing.
    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

Registered
    Feb 2009

[modhat:1ir4t8h9]Calm the fuck down dickweed, or Shellibean and Jali will give you a wedgie, whilst I proceed to kick your tiny nuts into your gullet![/modhat:1ir4t8h9]
    Speak and it's done, boss.
    I was going to set you on that Cluricaun fellow, but then that Ruby got in the line of fire!

Which one should we teach a lesson to?

[modhat:1ir4t8h9]Calm the fuck down dickweed, or Shellibean and Jali will give you a wedgie, whilst I proceed to kick your tiny nuts into your gullet![/modhat:1ir4t8h9]
    That's just so typical of the moderation of this board. You don't know shit spooge breath. My nuts are so big that I walk like I'm fucking dancing.
    That's that decided then! Get him Jali. I'll volley his nads to slow him down.

Registered
    Feb 2009

::high pitched scream as I wedgie his butt::

Ow ow ow ow ow ow. Please stop, jali I wont bother ivan astikov again.
    Glee 2009

Registered
    Feb 2009

[modhat:2js13cdb]I&#39;m not wearing pants, so I don&#39;t know what the fuck you think you just did, butI feel like I should tip you.[/modhat:2js13cdb]

Registered
    Feb 2009

[modhat:15dx1ck4]I bet that put colour in your cheeks![/modhat:15dx1ck4]

Registered
    Mar 2009

Cheese it with the odhats-may, guys, or we'll all be sent to Room 101!

Registered
    Feb 2009

[modhat:2tjc5ced]I&#39;m not wearing pants, so I don&#39;t know what the fuck you think you just did, butI feel like I should tip you.[/modhat:2tjc5ced]
    ::sniffs finger:: Not good. Ivan, help!
    Glee 2009

Registered
    Feb 2009

[modhat:1gffy3xm]I&#39;m not wearing pants, so I don&#39;t know what the fuck you think you just did, butI feel like I should tip you.[/modhat:1gffy3xm]
    If it was a snakebite in your butt I'd be there for you, but you are on your own here!

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Borborygmi
    Cheese it with the odhats-may, guys, or we'll all be sent to Room 101!

I ov-lay ig-pay atin-lay ude-day! Ool-cay!
    Glee 2009

Registered
    Feb 2009

[modhat:a3vxaiuq]I&#39;m not wearing pants, so I don&#39;t know what the fuck you think you just did, butI feel like I should tip you.[/modhat:a3vxaiuq]
    If it was a snakebite in your butt I'd be there for you, but you are on your own here!
    Ouch! O.M.G. What a coincidence...
    Glee 2009

Registered
    Feb 2009

Ouch! O.M.G. What a coincidence...
    Let me check its not a flea bite before I pucker up.

+ Reply to thread