+ Reply to thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirates! The Arr-P-G -- The First Chantey

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Pirates! The Arr-P-G -- The First Chantey

Scourge of the seven seas, terror of the Spanish Main, a name to make honest men fall a-quivering in their beds - all these names and many more have yet to be shown to have an ounce of applicability to the little Cormorant bobbing at her mooring alongside the harbour wall in squalid Tortuga. Yet there may be time enough for that, belike.

See her, there - a mean little schooner, in want of canvas, cordage, nails, powder and shot, for all the grand dreams of "Almost Blind" Ezekiel Bones, he with the vision of the Perfect Ship in his head. Yet she be still afloat, for all that, and that may be enough for the present. A little plunder, a sea-fight or two won since she changed hands over a greasy deck of cards in a waterfront tavern, when a drunkard who believed in gambling systems played "Double or quits!" once too often with the foppish, dangerously debonaire "Razor" Roger - a skirt-chaser beyond all hope of correction, yet a better hand with that keen-edged sabre of his than a man might believe, by the powers.

And at the least her mean crew be adequately fed and free o' the pox, which is as much as a man dare ask in a pesthole such as this. That Tuck be a rum 'un, along o' his pet snake Saturday, and if a man said the only way to tame one of Satan's own pit-vipers like that was to be in such a state that he didn't care if he died of snakebite, I'd not say him nay - yet the man's a hand for rustling up some eatables out of next to nothing, and it's a brave man who'd miscall his cooking in any case. As for Doctor Iron Bonney, 'tis said that some of his patients don't die.

And as for that mysterious figure skulking in the shadows below - he of the clever fingers and the flashing rapier - well, more of him later, perhaps...

For now, in the heat of the mid-day sun, a shadow falls across the Cormorant's foredeck, from a grim-faced man near on as black as Tuck himself, but dressed in the heights o' fashion such as "Razor" might aspire to. A gentleman then, of some quality - yet one who walks un-afeared along the Tortuga waterfront, unheeding of the scores of cutthroats and plunderers that haunt its every nook and cranny. He speaks in measured tones, as one who expects a civil answer; and perhaps he counts on those gorgeous pistols belted at his waist to enforce such, or some o' those cutthroats a'ready mentioned have his back covered:

"Who commands this schooner?"
    Librarians rule, Oook

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Re: Pirates! The Arr-P-G -- The First Chantey

Captain "Razor" Roger is admiring his newly-acquired vessel and thinking what his trusty crew can get up to when the stranger approaches.

Roger briefly assesses the man and decides that he will start with a courteous reply, as befits the new ship-owner.
    "I am Captain Roger of the Cormorant. Who might I be speaking to?"
    My motto is "Never apologise, never explain."

Sorry, I should say that I got that from Colin Hoult...

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

"Who commands this schooner?"

Upon hearing those words, ABE Bones peers his head up from his position, next to the cannon that he was inspecting. He spies the fancy dressed man and the Captain walking over to him. Bah! From their appearances, ABE could see these were not the sort of men who sailed ships, they commanded ships. And that was fine with him. Razor Roger seemed an amicable enough fellow, even if a bit... off at times that ABE had no troubles with him. That said though, it seemed this new gentleman might be speaking of the things that might directly influence this ship and more importantly- ABE himself. So though he continued to clean out and inspect his Cannons, ABE Bones also leaned an ear towards the conversation of these two men....
    "Dude, your statistical average, which was already in the toilet, just took a plunge into the Earth's mantle." ~ iampunha

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Dr. Bonnie heard the initiation of this conversation from the middle of the deck and stopped, listening intently. If necessary, he is ready to help.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Tuck gets up behind Captain Roger, looking at the stranger with eyes of steel.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

"I am called Tomas," says the stranger, meeting Tuck's challenging gaze calmly. He pronounces his name in the Spanish fashion, but his English is good and has no particular Spanish accent. "I represent a gentleman of quality who does not wish his name mentioned for the present. He has need of a small service from a man who commands a fast ship and a loyal crew, and knows the value of guarding his tongue.

"Last night my gentleman suffered a most outrageous and insulting burglary and lost an item of value to him, a small chest of Moroccan make about this size." Tomas pauses to indicate something a little smaller than a ship's holystone. "The burglars made good their escape in a cutter, but they were observed although not in time to intercept them. The cutter's name is Sunflower. My gentleman has cause to think that the criminals are working for a Jamaican who resides near Port Morant. A swift vessel such as this might overhaul them despite their start, or race them to Port Morant and await their arrival.

"There will be payment in guineas for the safe return of this item, and this down-payment for your inconvenience. More, you should know that the gratitude of my gentleman is as much to be sought as his enmity is to be avoided."

Tomas tosses over a small soft leather purse, which chinks with the weight of coin it holds.
    Librarians rule, Oook

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Captain Roger thinks about the 'Cormorant' 's lack of canvas, cordage, nails, powder and shot.
    He thinks about the coins in his hand (and checks to make sure there's enough to fully stock the ship. If not, he Bargains with Tomas for more, saying that a poorly-equipped ship is far more likely to fail.)
    He thinks about the promise of future coins.
    He thinks about likely loot from the cutter 'Sunflower'.

Roger turns to his crew and says "Men - we're going to Port Morant! Tuck, we'll need supplies. ABE Bones, go with him to get Gunnery stuff.
    Dr. Bonnie, help me get the 'Cormorant' ready for departure."

Now if Tomas has not sees Sean and if Sean is up for it, Roger asks Sean to discreetly follow Tomas to see if Sean can find out who we are working for.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

If you had your druthers the ship could do with a complete new suit of sails and every piece of standing and running rigging replaced - however, at a pinch she could sail on the hour. You have powder and shot for an action or two if it's not too protracted. All you really need is a quick top-up of food supplies to reach Jamaica, which is three or four days away with fair-ish winds.

Tomas points out that time is of the essence and every minute spent arguing puts another cable on the Sunflower's lead...
    Librarians rule, Oook

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by glee
    Tuck, we'll need supplies.
    Pleased about the prospect of incoming money but not entirely happy about the stranger, Tuck grunts and departs on a scrounging tour.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Malacandra
    If you had your druthers the ship could do with a complete new suit of sails and every piece of standing and running rigging replaced - however, at a pinch she could sail on the hour. You have powder and shot for an action or two if it's not too protracted. All you really need is a quick top-up of food supplies to reach Jamaica, which is three or four days away with fair-ish winds.

Tomas points out that time is of the essence and every minute spent arguing puts another cable on the Sunflower's lead...
    Captain Roger, realising that he was misled as to the condition of the ship, looks round for someone or something to kick.
    Since the only small target is the snake Saturday - and it would bite Roger (plus it would enrage Tuck :shock: ), Roger settles for spitting loudly.

"All right men, let's quickly snap up some food, powder and shot. We sail within the hour!" (Roger hands over some coin to pay for this).

Roger checks with AEB Bones (Cormorant's Sailing Master) that wind and tide will permit this, and quietly advises Sean that he should only follow Tomas for a short while, since we certainly don't want to sail without him.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Without the time for his usual thorough cleansing of the harbour's supply stores, Tuck soon returns with a couple of stuffed gunnysacks and a barrel of apples. They say three or four days, but they always do. A good cook plans ahead.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Captain Roger, realising that he was misled as to the condition of the ship, looks round for someone or something to kick.
    So sorry...

Roger checks with AEB Bones (Cormorant's Sailing Master) that wind and tide will permit this, and quietly advises Sean that he should only follow Tomas for a short while, since we certainly don't want to sail without him.
    Sean does manage to follow Tomas for a short while common "Stealth" skill, Agi based but finds only that he appears to be headed for one of the better-quality watering-holes in town. He pauses at the tavern entrance and, without looking round, appears to tip his hat to the world in general.

Tuck loads his supplies; quickly provisioning for a round trip of maybe a week, less if you can resupply in Jamaica, is all in a day's work.

Under ABE's directions the Cormorant is ready for sea within the hour. The schooner draws little enough water that she can slip out of harbour at any state of the tide.
    Librarians rule, Oook

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Having secured the supplies for travel, Tuck emerges from the cargo hold and turns to the Captain.

"What's the plan, Captain?", he asks in his deep accented voice. "Playing catchup or leapfrog?"

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

By all means feel free to use Google Maps to check locations, as I have been doing. Tortuga doesn't seem to be on the map - it is just off the north coast of Haiti near Port-de-Paix.
    Librarians rule, Oook

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Harlequin
    Having secured the supplies for travel, Tuck emerges from the cargo hold and turns to the Captain.

"What's the plan, Captain?", he asks in his deep accented voice. "Playing catchup or leapfrog?"
    Captain Roger nods thoughtfully at Tuck's shrewd question.
    "Let's ask ABE and the Doctor. With their Sailing and Navigation skills, they can advise us whether tis better to aim for the 'Sunflower' or Port Morant."

Roger thanks Sean for his effort. It was a risk, but at least Tomas appears to be clever enough not to go straight back to his Master.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

So sorry...
    No worries. Roger is happy to have 'fired a shot across the DM's bows'!

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Sean finishes informing the captain of the particulars of the tavern, then grabs onto the ratlines and climbs into the rigging to help loose sail.

Once there, he takes a swig of the flask he lifted off a drunk outside the tavern, before spitting out his mouthful of what was definitely not rum as he empties the rest overboard.

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

ABE turns to the good Doctor and and checks the routes- he's willing to follow the Doctor's path, just give him the orders and he'll sail the ship through any needles that lie ahead. He has complete confidence that he can overtake a ship named "Sunflower" and he's eager for the race.

So as soon as the Captain and the Doctor give the word and the best path, ABE Bones will set the ship sail in hopes of catching up. But it's up to the others- do you want to cut in front or come from behind? ABE votes for coming in front of them for a better tactical setup perhaps. But we'd need to check the map to find the quickest route to the location and we'll also have to go by the winds.
    "Dude, your statistical average, which was already in the toilet, just took a plunge into the Earth's mantle." ~ iampunha

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

After some preliminary research, Dr. Bonnie realizes that it's a relatively [IMG=http://i44.tinypic.com/2vmzdad.jpg]straight shot[/IMG] from the tiny, uncharted island of Tortuga to Port Morant off Jamacia. The winds and currents are with them, and there are no obvious alternate routes. He says:
    "Bones, if they are headed to Port Morant, they are as good as dead with your skills. Let's head them off!"

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Following Bones's instructions, Tuck climbs into the rigging, turning his face into the salty winds and smiling. It's off to sea once more.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Captain Roger is proud of his sturdy crew and duly gives orders to cast off fore and aft, hoist the anchor and to set sail to head off the 'Sunflower' before she can reach port.
    "Doctor, plot our course. Bones, take her out of harbour."

He also tells Sean to swab the deck where some of the contents of the drunkard's flask landed!

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by pedescribe
    After some preliminary research, Dr. Bonnie realizes that it's a relatively [IMG=http://i44.tinypic.com/2vmzdad.jpg]straight shot[/IMG] from the tiny, uncharted island of Tortuga to Port Morant off Jamacia. The winds and currents are with them, and there are no obvious alternate routes. He says:
    "Bones, if they are headed to Port Morant, they are as good as dead with your skills. Let's head them off!"
    I shall charitably assume that the Cormorant isn't following your directions, or she'll end up aground somewhere in the Bahamas! The A
    on your sketch map is at La Tortuga off Venezuela, but Tortuga is, per my previous post, off the north coast of Haiti.

It would be funnier to assume the expert navigator didn't know whether the green a few miles to the south was Haiti or South America, but I don't think it all that likely. :mrgreen:

Cormorant sets off at a spanking pace with all plain sail drawing well under Bones's direction...

Barely is the sun over the horizon for the third time when the Doctor peers through his spyglass at the headland almost dead in line with the bowsprit and confidently declares it to be the south-eastern tip of Jamaica. There has been no sign of the Sunflower as yet - you may have passed her in the night (and be ahead of her) or she might have got to Port Morant first after all.
    Librarians rule, Oook

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Let's sail into port and see if the Sunflower is to be found.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I shall charitably assume that the Cormorant isn't following your directions, or she'll end up aground somewhere in the Bahamas! The A
    on your sketch map is at La Tortuga off Venezuela, but Tortuga is, per my previous post, off the north coast of Haiti.

It would be funnier to assume the expert navigator didn't know whether the green a few miles to the south was Haiti or South America, but I don't think it all that likely. :mrgreen:

Cormorant sets off at a spanking pace with all plain sail drawing well under Bones's direction...

Barely is the sun over the horizon for the third time when the Doctor peers through his spyglass at the headland almost dead in line with the bowsprit and confidently declares it to be the south-eastern tip of Jamaica. There has been no sign of the Sunflower as yet - you may have passed her in the night (and be ahead of her) or she might have got to Port Morant first after all.
    ops:

At least I started from a Tortuga, though.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Agreed.
    It'll be a bit of problem if she is already moored though, since the chest could have left the boat already...

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Agreed.
    It'll be a bit of problem if she is already moored though, since the chest could have left the boat already...
    But we can cross that bridge when we come to it - no harm in seeing if they haven't shown up yet.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by malacandra

:mrgreen:
    ops:

At least I started from a Tortuga, though.
    You say Tortuga,
    I say La Tortuga... let's call the whole thing off!

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Done and done.
    "I shall sail her into Port, perhaps we can inquire with the locals, and then if we don't see the ship, get back on the Waters again, Captain! Perhaps we could enlist some of the local lads who hang by the dock to go on a fact finding mission for us? A shiny gold coin to the lad who finds the Sunflower if she's docked? Always treat the lowest ones kind enough, and they'll be the first to help us out in tha future!" says Bones, with a hint of kindness and nostalgia seeping into his voice....

ABE Bones wants to know- did he beat the Sunflower, or was it too late? His... own personal vested interests lay in this matter (READ: His Ego).
    He's not to pleased about getting back on land, but he hopes that this will be a quick stop so they can (hopefully) get back out on the water to meet the Sunflower (and thus proving his superior sailing skills)....

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I go to the local tavern and listen, acting inconspicuous.

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I go to the local tavern and listen, acting inconspicuous.
    Hmmph... well then I guess I'll do it myself, I look for a gang of kids that are oggling the Ships, and see if any of them want to make some quick coin....

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

How big is this Port?
    Can we see every ship as we sail in?

Roger is pleased with the initiative shown by Bones and the Doctor, but asks them both to hurry back as soon as possible to the Cormorant - if the Sunflower is not in port, we need to intercept her at sea...

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

It's quite a small anchorage - you can see there are only a few vessels the size of the Sunflower and spend half an hour tacking slowly about the harbour confirming that she is not here. Do you still wish to send the two men on shore?
    Librarians rule, Oook

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

If she's not there, she's not there. Sean can go ashore if he wishes, but I'm content then to make preparations for what'd be the best spot to ambush the ship.

Just to see if we could go out a bit, and avoid any problems with the Locals if we do engage the Sunflower , best to do it away from Prying Eyes (in case she has allies at the Port). Best to try to find a decent location to ambush her at sea will be my new goal then.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by RoOsh
    If she's not there, she's not there. Sean can go ashore if he wishes, but I'm content then to make preparations for what'd be the best spot to ambush the ship.

Just to see if we could go out a bit, and avoid any problems with the Locals if we do engage the Sunflower , best to do it away from Prying Eyes (in case she has allies at the Port). Best to try to find a decent location to ambush her at sea will be my new goal then.
    Captain Roger agrees - if we've beaten the Sunflower here (well done Doctor and Bones!) we'd best ambush her away from Prying Eyes.

What is the Pirates Code about this? (Roger doesn't want to earn a 'Black Spot'!
    Do we need to raise the Skull and Crossbones (have we even got one?!), or can we simply sail alongside another ship and demand surrender?
    If we do board the Sunflower, can we take everything they've got? Do we execute their crew?

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Are we sure that we beat her here? Is it possible she already left, or that her crew is a sneakier bunch of shady snakes than even us, and concealed the name of the boat while in port?

Is there a harbourmaster we can question about whether the ship has been here?

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Are we sure that we beat her here? Is it possible she already left, or that her crew is a sneakier bunch of shady snakes than even us, and concealed the name of the boat while in port?

Is there a harbourmaster we can question about whether the ship has been here?
    Good thinking that man! (Roger especially likes the underlying paranoia - so important in a Pirate crew... :twisted: )
    However Roger still suggests we sail out to ambush the Sunflower:

- we were likely the swifter boat (according to Tomas)
    - if the Sunflower is behind us, we should attack her at sea (as per previous posts)
    - if she is already in port, we can come back after a while and investigate (again, as mentioned before, once she docks the chest will be hard to find...)

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Tuck apologizes to Saturday for using "snake" as an insult, and then defers to the Captain.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Captain Roger agrees - if we've beaten the Sunflower here (well done Doctor and Bones!) we'd best ambush her away from Prying Eyes.

What is the Pirates Code about this? (Roger doesn't want to earn a 'Black Spot'!
    Do we need to raise the Skull and Crossbones (have we even got one?!), or can we simply sail alongside another ship and demand surrender?
    If we do board the Sunflower, can we take everything they've got? Do we execute their crew?
    Sean murmurs that sailing alongside with a shot across her bows should be a good start. He certainly plans on taking plenty if possible, and recommends against indiscriminate slaughter, though if they be the bloody English...

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Darth Sensitive
    Sean murmurs that sailing alongside with a shot across her bows should be a good start. He certainly plans on taking plenty if possible, and recommends against indiscriminate slaughter, though if they be the bloody English...
    Roger asks Bones to check we have enough powder and shot.
    He also tries to conceal his English accent ... ops:

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

ABE smiles at the Captain's attempts to hide the Accent, as he has sailed with plenty of British traders back in the day.....

But ABE shall do as the Capt'n says. He wonders aloud to himself, while touching his face gently: "Do we have any Chain Shot?"

As that's the BEST way to stop a ship dead in it's tracks with minimal casualties.... Even if it means :shudders: destroying the ship to do so....
    If not, we may want to pick some up in port before we go out again.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

ABE smiles at the Captain's attempts to hide the Accent, as he has sailed with plenty of British traders back in the day.....

But ABE shall do as the Capt'n says. He wonders aloud to himself, while touching his face gently: "Do we have any Chain Shot?"

As that's the BEST way to stop a ship dead in it's tracks with minimal casualties.... Even if it means :shudders: destroying the ship to do so....
    If not, we may want to pick some up in port before we go out again.
    Roger thinks we have time to buy chain shot and powder and hands over more coins.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

(You would know that you can't buy those over the counter-top at the drop of a hat. Powder, especially, has to be loaded aboard a hoy and rowed out to the ship a safe distance from other vessels and the town. People are funny about having potentially leaky casks of grainy black powder that can go off if you tread on it anywhere near where they live or conduct business, I don't know why. For now you have no chain shot, but enough grape and round to engage a cutter successfully.)

The Code allows you considerable freedom of action - anything from firing a warning shot and issuing an invitation to surrender up to a surprise attack and cry of "No Quarter!". Although pirates don't normally prey on other pirates, squabbles between rival crews aren't unheard of. Typical constraints include the Captain being obliged to share loot with the crew according to their rank and station, and (surprisingly) gentle treatment of females.

Do you want to choose your own point of interception, or hand that one off to a game-mechanics-driven decision by the Navigator and Master?
    Librarians rule, Oook

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

So, if Roger's buying chain shot, that means Bonnie had time to listen in, right? Did he hear anything? (He didn't spend much time there, though. He got back on in time.)

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

So, if Roger's buying chain shot
    It appears he isn't.
    Quote Originally posted by Darth Sensitive
    Tuck mutters something about one white man being the same as another white man, and adds something that sounds like it starts with "only good white man".

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

The Code allows you considerable freedom of action - anything from firing a warning shot and issuing an invitation to surrender up to a surprise attack and cry of "No Quarter!". Although pirates don't normally prey on other pirates, squabbles between rival crews aren't unheard of. Typical constraints include the Captain being obliged to share loot with the crew according to their rank and station, and (surprisingly) gentle treatment of females.

Do you want to choose your own point of interception, or hand that one off to a game-mechanics-driven decision by the Navigator and Master?
    1. Captain Roger is going to share loot with the crew equally. (He's not silly! ) The crew is talented and Captain Roger likes his command. (The only proviso is that, before any division, some loot be spent on repairing and supplying the Cormorant.)

2. He'd like the interception to be a result of the Navigator and Sailing Master (since that's more fun for them ).

3. If the interception goes well, then Roger's precise actions will depend on the size of the Sunflower, plus the number of her guns and crew.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Yarrgh.

Well, in that case, we best be off!

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

The Cormorant hauls her wind and sets off eastwards, as the Pilot and Navigator are both agreed that in the prevailing wind and current the Sunflower will round the south-eastern tip of Jamaica close in and beat with the wind off her starboard quarter straight for Port Morant. However, the schooner is barely an hour out of harbour when the distinctive outline of a cutter is spotted dead ahead, jollying along with all sail set (which is rather less than the Cormorant has, at that) and heading almost due West, no doubt for the port. She is hardly half a mile off shore, just crossing Folly Bay by the chart.
    Librarians rule, Oook

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

The Cormorant hauls her wind and sets off eastwards, as the Pilot and Navigator are both agreed that in the prevailing wind and current the Sunflower will round the south-eastern tip of Jamaica close in and beat with the wind off her starboard quarter straight for Port Morant. However, the schooner is barely an hour out of harbour when the distinctive outline of a cutter is spotted dead ahead, jollying along with all sail set (which is rather less than the Cormorant has, at that) and heading almost due West, no doubt for the port. She is hardly half a mile off shore, just crossing Folly Bay by the chart.
    Captain Roger would like to congratulate his crew on their accuracy!

He'd also like an estimate of the cutter's crew numbers and a reminder of what guns the Cormorant can bring to bear....

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Let's ready for battle and close in to see if it is the Sunflower.

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

This is where it gets interesting....

Since I'm the Pilot AND the Gunner.... IF the Ship appears to be heavily armed, I may want to stay at the helm to keep a strong defense to evade and over take them (going for crude gunnery shots), if the ship appears to be weaker, I could create an optimal course, and then have someone just crudely maintain my course (ie: "keep 'er steady") while I go down and work the guns to line up the best shot.

DM: What are my options/ Am I correct in that thinking?

Presumably we don't want to sink the Sunflower, and we don't have Chain Shot.
    So ABE would like to inspect the ship to see what would be the best way to slow it down/impair it without Chain shot? IE: Are my Carpentry/Gunnery Skills needed here for a precision shot? Or will my defensive piloting skills be more necessary?

+ Reply to thread