+ Reply to thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pirates! The Arr-P-G (Setup and control thread)

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Re: Pirates! The Arr-P-G (Setup and control thread)

Having started with "My name is 'Razor' Roger. I come from Portsmouth and ran away to sea for excitement", I'm feeling a bit overrun by the subsequent excellent background stories!

Dr. Iron Bonnie rightly asks what our pirate crew name is .. so should we determine the captain?
    My motto is "Never apologise, never explain."

Sorry, I should say that I got that from Colin Hoult...

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by glee
    Dr. Iron Bonnie rightly asks what our pirate crew name is
    Did the crews as such have names? We need to name the ship, though.
    so should we determine the captain?
    All I know is, it's not me.

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Backstory for Almost Blind Ezekiel Bones

On the open seas, there are Pirates and then there are Sailors. Almost Blind Ezekiel Bones considers himself to be the latter posing as the former. A tall (6 foot) stocky fellow, he had an easy life as a child and was certainly raised "soft" with a bit of meat on his bones. He certainly wasn't half starved like the other boys, hanging out by the docks. In fact, he was raised in Virginia by loving parents, who taught him how to fish and sail at an early age. His father was a wealthy fellow, who owned a shipyard, and was hoping his son would one day follow in his trade, learning to build and design ships. However, Ezekiel never really wanted to simply DESIGN boats, he wanted to build them, to sail them, and to change the world with them! You couldn't design the perfect ship by using pen and paper, you had to experience the ships and actually soar over the waves with them to truly understand how to build the perfect ship! That's what led to what became almost daily arguments with his father, when he was a young man, until he couldn't take it anymore and he packed his bags and decided to ship out at the first port. He still remembers his father yelling back at him and disowning him, while his mother and his sisters cried by the doorway of their two story house by the water.... But he had made up his mind, and he was going to prove that he could be the best sailor he could be.

He signed up on the first ship that he could find- a trading boat that was taking tobacco from Virginia and exporting it out to the various locations over in England- and thus began Ezekiel's education into a sailor's life. However, a rich trading ship- while an excellent place to learn the art of sailing from some of the best captains around, was also one of the best places to learn about Pirates. Many a times, he learned how to steer a ship under fire, and how to try to weave in and out around the rocks and make use of the elements to keep one step ahead of the pirates that would constantly pepper the ships in what seemed a never ending war of Pirates vs. Sailors. Sailors used tactics and finesse; the Pirates used brute force and surprise to tip the scales to their advantage. It was a dangerous life, but it was also great fun! Ezekiel never felt more at home than on the deck of a ship, at the helm with the ship responding to every movement of his- he was even able to make a bit of extra money to send back to his sisters at home. He was certainly no fighter, and eventually he learned that you can't just defend against pirates by finesse alone, so he began to learn the art of War- gunnery tactics and how to attack and defend, still using a ship to maneuver around and away from the fights, but when the cannons faced each other, 'Zeke was learning how best to be prepared for those situation. Though he hated how the "Sailors" it seemed never could get the advantage over the pirates. Piracy was only growing it seemed, more and more, and though Zeke wasn't a teenage anymore, he could see the Pirates were younger, faster, and stronger than the organized crews. They would modify their ships, making them better, and sleeker on the water, and there were more than a few times the 'Zeke caught himself looking at envy at the ships he was sometimes trying to escape from. Maybe that's where the real freedom was? To own your own ship, to care for it and love it as your own? Being a fine sailor was great, but it wasn't the world. There were always rules to follow, endless protocols and bureaucracy when it came to maneuvering and giving orders. You couldn't just sail left or right anymore, you had to ask the new captain or the first mate if it was the right thing to do.... That cut down on reaction time against the pirates, and though he can't remember the Day very well... one solitary word still haunts Ezekiel's dreams- a word screamed out in panic, and one that caught him off guard as he was yelling at the first mate on how to sail away from the sleek black ship before them. "CHAIN-SHOT!!" And then the world went black for him.
    He doesn't remember much of that day... or the following weeks. But when he awoke, he found himself in an unfamiliar place- on land in what seemed a doctor's office.

And that was how he first came to meet Dr. Iron Bonnie, who had patched him up and given him the fortunate nickname of "Almost Blind".
    Two thick jagged parallel scars ran down his face, barely nicking his eyes and avoided leaving him blind thankfully. The doctor was skilled, but Almost Blind quickly left the place, but before he could even walk down the street- he was accosted by a group of pirates. The very same pirates that had destroyed his trading vessel- they had taken down the ship, and killed off the crew, but they also found that the pilot was alive... barely. The captain of the Pirate ship chose to incur the costs of Dr. Bonnie's services, and in exchange, Almost Blind Ezekiel was now a Sailor once more... but this time he was sailing under the black flag of the very people he had once defending his cargo and crew mates from.

Almost Blind Ezekiel eventually paid off his medical debts (with interest) to the Captain... but he didn't resign then, instead he handed the captain a set of drawings- designs for how to IMPROVE his ship. The Captain looked at his plans and smiled- THIS would be the perfect additions for the ship. And thus began the reputation of Pilot Bones- able to take any ship and weave it through enemy fire to skillfully plunder the slower trading ships with ease. A man who could take any bare bones of a ship and upon sailing it, immediately think of ways to improve the ship. Bones, a man who could handle the guns and dissect enemy ships with minimal damage to their crew- after all- Bones was no full blooded Pirate. He was a sailor... who happened to enjoy the lifestyles of Piracy- and that made him a valuable addition to many a pirate crew in need of a good pilot. As long as he could sail the open seas, and enjoy the spoils, Ezekiel felt it was a good life- he didn't think too much of the morality of his actions. And it meant he could send back more money to his Sisters back at home, and care for his so called non-existent family. Whether his father suspected how he got the gold or not. A man has to do what a man has to do sometimes.....

And so now, "ABE" as he is now called by Dr. Bonnie (who he grew to trust and know better over the years), has found himself with a group that he's grown to trust and enjoy over the years, and hasn't moved around as much. He's no longer the young boy that set out from home, but he's surrounded by people he can call his allies and his friends. And he's still striving to create the perfect ship of his own, but in the meantime he's enjoying the ride and sailing on the waves. Yarrr!

ABE Bones keeps his possessions simple, but he keeps a vast collection of drawings and pencils filled with scribbles and notes to himself- where he plans out modifications on how to improve various types of ships, gunnery tactics, and sailing techniques. He also has a collection of model boats that he enjoys putting together (each one of them is water sealed and able to float on the water. The crew notes how much he loves to sail, even when the winds are still, when it's a day of rest and there is no sailing to be done- they're likely to find ABE Bones sitting with a trough of water, sailing his model (not TOY!) boats, reenacting the countless Battles within his imagination. ABE Bones is a sailors' sailor, and a pilot's pilot- but he sails under a Pirates' Flag- and that's what makes his sailing skills so dangerous....
    "Dude, your statistical average, which was already in the toilet, just took a plunge into the Earth's mantle." ~ iampunha

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Hopefully that's the most you'll EVER have to hear from me about that again. -_-
    "Dude, your statistical average, which was already in the toilet, just took a plunge into the Earth's mantle." ~ iampunha

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Physique - Poor
    Intellect - Reasonable
    Reflexes - Adept
    Agility - Indifferent
    Toughness - Indifferent
    Endurance - Indifferent

Native language: English

Exotic Skills:
    Ship handling= Adept
    Gunnery= Tremendous
    Carpentry = Tremendous

(Do you think I should switch my Intellect/Reflex bonuses- ie: become a tremendous Shiphandler, but an Adept Carpenter/Gunner)- If I did that, I'd switch gunnery w/ perhaps Navigation, and that way someone else can be the gunner? Not sure...

I'd like to be able to read/write due to my intellect, but if I can't do it well that's fine- I'd just be able to draw/scribble notes to myself at least for my designs and all.[del:2z7zsybr][/del:2z7zsybr]

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by RoOsh
    Physique - Poor
    Intellect - Reasonable
    Reflexes - Adept
    Agility - Indifferent
    Toughness - Indifferent
    Endurance - Indifferent

Native language: English

Exotic Skills:
    Ship handling= Adept
    Gunnery= Tremendous
    Carpentry = Tremendous

(Do you think I should switch my Intellect/Reflex bonuses- ie: become a tremendous Shiphandler, but an Adept Carpenter/Gunner)- If I did that, I'd switch gunnery w/ perhaps Navigation, and that way someone else can be the gunner? Not sure...

I'd like to be able to read/write due to my intellect, but if I can't do it well that's fine- I'd just be able to draw/scribble notes to myself at least for my designs and all.[del:rbw778o4][/del:rbw778o4]
    I'm going to make myself a cup of tea and read your backstory later...

I think you've fallen into the same trap I did over skills.
    Your abilities are fine and you get a third Exotic skill together with your Poor Physique.
    However you can only have one Exotic 'tag' skill.
    So if Gunnery is the 'tag' , then combined with Adept reflexes you get Trememndous Gunnery. Then Carpentry is Adept and Ship Handling is Reasonable.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Excellent work, everyone. I'll be starting you out with a two-masted schooner called Cormorant, she mounts a single four-pounder on each beam and can be sailed in a pinch by maybe four able-bodied men, though you would prefer more. If any of you want to work her into your backstory then go ahead, otherwise I'll arrange for her to fall into your possession very soon.

On preview: glee is right.
    Librarians rule, Oook

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Then I will switch my Intelligence and Reflexes stats (making me better at Intellegence than Reflexes I suppose) and Tag Shiphandling.

So in the end:
    Tremendous Shiphandling, Adept Carpentry, and Reasonable Gunnery.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Malacandra
    Excellent work, everyone. I'll be starting you out with a two-masted schooner called Cormorant, she mounts a single four-pounder on each beam and can be sailed in a pinch by maybe four able-bodied men, though you would prefer more. If any of you want to work her into your backstory then go ahead, otherwise I'll arrange for her to fall into your possession very soon.
    May I put some more detail in my backstory?

I'll make Agility my Adept ability and Intellect my Reasonable one.
    Then I'll take 2 Exotic skills:
    - Fencing for my 'tag' skill
    - Bargaining for my other one.

So I am Tremendous at Fencing (with Sabre), Adept at common Agility skills, Reasonable at Bargaining and common Intellect skills and Indifferent at all other common skills.

My name is 'Razor' Roger. My ancestors fled France due to some dispute, changed their name, stopped speaking French and opened a fencing school for young gentlemen in Portsmouth.
    I was brought up as a fencing Instructor, but was treated as lower-class scum by the posh 'gentlemen'. (In their eyes I had no 'background' of family and worked for a living.)
    I thought of joining His Majesty's Navy, but promotion was hard without money and breeding. So I ran away to sea for excitement - and also to be a Pirate 8-) ... able to treat the upper-class as mere victims.
    My nickname comes from having had some close shaves and I like Rogering.
    I'm tall, weedy and agile.
    I carry a sword, musket and pistol.
    I sometimes wear an eyepatch ... but forget which eye to put it on. It's not for night vision - it's just to make me look 'ard.

I look forward to sailing with Almost Blind Ezekiel Bones (Shiphandler / Gunner), Dr Iron Bonnie (Ship's Surgeon / Pilot), Tuck (Cook / Interpreter) and Darth Sensitive (Enforcer / Burglar). Plus the ship's 'cat' (a snake called Saturday :shock: ).

In the best tradition of Piracy, I declare myself Captain of this fine crew (and will defend this claim with a duel using sabres!)

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Well, I'm not going to argue with that logic.

Now, we need some sort of plan...of course, it would help if we knew where we were in the first place.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

I'll start the first adventure thread shortly, keeping this for out-of-character discussions. Still waiting on a character name for Darth Sensitive, otherwise I believe we're ready to go.
    Librarians rule, Oook

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Please ensure that you can access the spreadsheet linked in my .sig - it is a Google spreadsheet which has been published so there should be no problems.
    Librarians rule, Oook

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

And we're off.
    Librarians rule, Oook

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Ooof. My bad on not getting back in here sooner.

Quick name and background: Sean Gallagher - Irish birth.

Family died of disease, and he spent time on the streets as a thief before being taken on as a servant by an English Naval lieutenant whose pocket he unsuccessfully attempted to pick. He spent time as a cabin boy and powder monkey, gaining a greater and greater distaste for the attitudes of the royal navy towards the boys and moreover towards the Irish. He did his best to keep his distaste a secret, and learned the art of the sword from his officer. He learned the rudiments of seamanship, but truly enjoyed combat at sea.

At 16, he slipped away from the ship during a port call in America, where he later signed onto a merchant ship, where he unhappily plied the triangular trade for a year before being swept overboard during a storm off the coast of Barbados. He was found, dehydrated and badly sunburnt by a pirate ship, whose crew he joined, happy to get back to an adventurous life at sea. He gained a reputation for slight of hand and getting into where he shouldn't be, but his skill with a sword and knives was even more renowned.

At 24, the wiry redhead finds himself looking for a new ship, with little besides his sword, small assortment of knives, his broad brimmed hat (for the purposes of keeping the sun off his face), and the clothes on his back to his name

Though if you call him 'red', you may find yourself with an extra smile.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Please ensure that you can access the spreadsheet linked in my .sig - it is a Google spreadsheet which has been published so there should be no problems.
    It's not correct for me. I'm supposed to have Poor Agility and Spanish as the third skill.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Harlequin
    It's not correct for me. I'm supposed to have Poor Agility and Spanish as the third skill.
    Fixed. Thanks!
    Librarians rule, Oook

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I hear you may have an opening for a Pirate? I already got myself named Cap'n Tess Rotgut at the Pirate Name Generator. I'll join if you have the opening, and someone can help me make a character. What skills do you need filled?
    Wow, WhyNot, you're brilliant! Especially on Thursdays!

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Possibility that I'm considering:
    Reasonable Reflexes
    Adept Agility

Tag: Burglary (making a tremendous Burglar)
    2nd Skill: Gunnery (Reasonable Gunner)

Possibly also go down to Poor Toughness, have perhaps French as her primary language and take English (Indifferent Foreign Language) as a 3rd Exotic skill.

Tess could be the person who stole the chest, but not know why or for who (for her, just for the payment to do so).

(In spite of the "Cap'n", I don't want to be the actual captain of the other ship. It'd be a nickname, for which I will need to come up with a background for.)

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Second possibility:
    Same as above with the following changes:

Reasonable Intellect
    Adept Agility

Tag: Burglary (making a tremendous Burglar)
    2nd Skill: Navigation (Reasonable Navigator) or Bargaining (Reasonable Bargainer)

Possibly also go down to Poor Toughness, and have 3rd Exotic Skill of Reasonable Victualling.

Still person who stole chest. "Cap'n Tess Rotgut" can be nickname based on her victualling usefulness to the crew (for some thieving broad who's not part of the regular crew--but they like her for the rum).

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Okay, final revision (pending Mal letting me in at all, and letting me be the chest stealer, or involved in the theft, at least):

Physique - Indifferent
    Intellect - Reasonable
    Reflexes - Indifferent
    Agility - Adept
    Toughness - Poor
    Endurance - Indifferent

Exotic Skills:
    Tag skill - Burglary (Tremendous Burglar)
    2nd skill - Reasonable Victualling
    Native language - French
    3rd skill - Reasonable English - however, she pretends Poor to Indifferent - never let on all that you can do, if you don't have to!

Her name real name is Tessa Renoir. She grew up in some French colony or other, running around the streets and docks with the native children, and drifted into pickpocketing and general thievery, as poor kids in the streets may tend to do, and she grew quite skilled at it. She got the nickname "Cap'n Tess Rotgut" from her tendency to gift or bribe sailors and others (like guards and law enforcement) with rum and other spirits (easier to get past or around them when they're drunk). She was hired to steal the chest in question, but doesn't know why or for whom, as there was a go-between involved. She did it for the money, herself.

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Also, you may want to make your character and just wait for a good time to be introduced (perhaps at port or with another mission) or more likely wherever Mal finds it in the story, considering our current tactic is going to be going up to the ship and blasting the deck with shrapnel. (-_-)
    Not exactly the best place for you to start your adventures on the high seas facing down our cannons, I'm sure Mal could figure out a better plot introduction for ya. Just figure out your skills and your basic history.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

OK, I'll mull this one over and decide whether Tess can be brought in as you ask, or whether she should just be an as-yet faceless extra aboard the Cormorant. More later!
    Librarians rule, Oook

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Well, if that idea doesn't work out, I can just leave off the last 2 sentences.

Or she could have been doublecrossed by her employer, be in the brig, and perfectly willing to return the favor and throw in with Roger and crew.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Kat
    Okay, final revision (pending Mal letting me in at all, and letting me be the chest stealer, or involved in the theft, at least):

Physique - Indifferent
    Intellect - Reasonable
    Reflexes - Indifferent
    Agility - Adept
    Toughness - Poor
    Endurance - Indifferent

Exotic Skills:
    Tag skill - Burglary (Tremendous Burglar)
    2nd skill - Reasonable Victualling
    Native language - French
    3rd skill - Reasonable English - however, she pretends Poor to Indifferent - never let on all that you can do, if you don't have to!

Her name real name is Tessa Renoir. She grew up in some French colony or other, running around the streets and docks with the native children, and drifted into pickpocketing and general thievery, as poor kids in the streets may tend to do, and she grew quite skilled at it. She got the nickname "Cap'n Tess Rotgut" from her tendency to gift or bribe sailors and others (like guards and law enforcement) with rum and other spirits (easier to get past or around them when they're drunk). She was hired to steal the chest in question, but doesn't know why or for whom, as there was a go-between involved. She did it for the money, herself.
    This looks splendid to me, especially as you've covered our last unknown Exotic skill (Burglary). 8-)
    Like most of us, you can use a Musket or Pistol indifferently.
    My only thought was that we do have a Victualler in Tuck and perhaps covering Shiphandling or Navigation (both Intellect) is an important option. ("Captain, the Navigator's been knocked out!")

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Well, of those two, I'd go for Navigation to replace the Victualling. She can still bribe people with rum, right?

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Incidentally, Tess looks like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/54/Asw.jpg
    http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d77/z ... da0002.jpg
    http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259 ... a35lrg.jpg

Only in pirate-y clothing. And none of that "pirate wench" miniskirt crap. She wears trousers and boots, as practical clothing for working on a ship.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

If we're using real-life people as appearance templates, think of Tuck as Simon Adebisi in Oz, with less of a cocaine habit.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

How you doin'?!

(Roger by name, Roger by nature )

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Harlequin
    If we're using real-life people as appearance templates, think of Tuck as Simon Adebisi in Oz, with less of a cocaine habit.
    Roger makes a careful note to stay on Tuck's good side...

And here's Roger - hey, a man can dream!

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I think Tess may refer to you as "Rog". And she carries a nice dagger.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Hey now - I'm a burglar!

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Yeah, but ol' Rog likes me better. Because I'm French.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I was just objecting to the fact that he doesn't recognize my skills.

His share of the treasure may be a skosh lighter...

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Darth Sensitive
    I was just objecting to the fact that he doesn't recognize my skills.
    Hey, as long as said skills pay the bills.

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Bah! You durn kids know nothing! Get off my ocean! We didn't need no stinkin' thieves back in my day- we'd just out sail and out race everyone to port!
    :grumble grumble:

but still, Sean- as long as your skills keep my coffers filled, I'll accept ya.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

All written down. Tess Rotgut will make her appearance in due course. (It's no bad thing to have more than one Burglar in the crew as it covers all thief-like skills in one handy package, which you may be glad of if you have a two-man job for some reason.)
    Librarians rule, Oook

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Yeah, but if the cap'n doesn't realize you have two burglars...

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

btw, what's everyone's character's ages? I've just sort of put mine at the late 20s nearly early 30s, but I know some of you are younger as the pirates of the day are....

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Darth Sensitive
    Hey now - I'm a burglar!
    So you are!
    Terribly sorry, old bean...

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I think Tess may refer to you as "Rog". And she carries a nice dagger.
    Normally I prefer 'Captain' or 'Wodger' - but since you have a nice dagger, you may indeed called me 'Rog'.

Yeah, but ol' Rog likes me better. Because I'm French.
    Tres bon - mais tu est un mademoiselle aussi!

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Bah! You durn kids know nothing! Get off my ocean! We didn't need no stinkin' thieves back in my day- we'd just out sail and out race everyone to port!
    :grumble grumble:
    In Roger's heyday, we'd race everyone to rum.

btw, what's everyone's character's ages? I've just sort of put mine at the late 20s nearly early 30s, but I know some of you are younger as the pirates of the day are....
    After leaving school at the age of sixteen (1), Roger used his knowledge of foreign languages for employment (2) before taking a position as a security consultant (3). Then he used his manual dexterity to change careers (4). He is now 22.

(1)he was stealing the lead off the roof at the time
    (2) i.e. 'gigolo'
    (3) acting as the gang's lookout
    (4) winning the Cormorant with card-shaping skills

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Tuck was born in the spring. Apart from that he's not exactly sure, but it's in the early twenties.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Tres(1) bon (2)- mais tu est (3)(4) un(5) mademoiselle aussi!
    1. Where's the accent?[/*:m:1pzq0nij]
    2. "bien" is more idiomatic[/*:m:1pzq0nij]
    3. "tu es". Write out the present, imperfect and future of "être" fifty times during prep.[/*:m:1pzq0nij]
    4. "tu" is over-familiar for a casual acquaintance[/*:m:1pzq0nij]
    5. "une". French is gendered![/*:m:1pzq0nij]

3/10
    See me! :evil:
    Librarians rule, Oook

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Tres(1) bon (2)- mais tu est (3)(4) un(5) mademoiselle aussi!
    1. Where's the accent?[/*:m:1m0drp5l]
    2. "bien" is more idiomatic[/*:m:1m0drp5l]
    3. "tu es". Write out the present, imperfect and future of "être" fifty times during prep.[/*:m:1m0drp5l]
    4. "tu" is over-familiar for a casual acquaintance[/*:m:1m0drp5l]
    5. "une". French is gendered![/*:m:1m0drp5l]

3/10
    See me! :evil:
    Aha!
    ['allo, 'allo accent ON] Good moaning! I zee zat u 'ave fallen into my trap. :twisted: Listen very carefully, I shall say zis only once. Monsieur Roger does not speak French! So it was ... 'ow you say ... a masterpeece to make so many mistakes.
    Also Roger is over-familiar with zee ladies! ['allo, 'allo accent OFF]

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

24 -as in the docs. I feel old now.

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Man... so my guy's the old guy of the group at around 28 or so.... =\

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Man... so my guy's the old guy of the group at around 28 or so.... =\
    Would you like to lie down for a nap?

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Kat, check your PMs.
    Librarians rule, Oook

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

All written down. Tess Rotgut will make her appearance in due course. (It's no bad thing to have more than one Burglar in the crew as it covers all thief-like skills in one handy package, which you may be glad of if you have a two-man job for some reason.)
    Yay!

Incidentally, glee suggested that Navigation or...something else work better than Victualling. But whichever of the two (Nav or Victualling) you'd rather have in the game is good with me.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Yay!

Incidentally, glee suggested that Navigation or...something else work better than Victualling. But whichever of the two (Nav or Victualling) you'd rather have in the game is good with me.
    Welcome to the game!

I hope you didn't mind my suggestion - I thought you picked up the rules very quickly. 8-)

+ Reply to thread