+ Reply to thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Self Portrait Thread

Registered
    Feb 2009

Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Where Mercy Is Shown, Mercy Is Given. That's deep. That's how I live my life.

"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

find me at Goodreads

Registered
    Mar 2009

Are the rhinestones too much?

find me at Goodreads

Registered
    Mar 2009

Cluricaun, I just took a good look at that Halloween* picture for the first time. I love the Dymo labels on your vest, and your lady looks better than the "real" Flo, for whom my distaste has already been made known on this message board. That picture makes me smile.

* Dear lord, please tell me this was Halloween and not just some random Friday night.
    Last edited by OneCentStamp; 15 Apr 2010 at 08:17 AM.

find me at Goodreads

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by OneCentStamp View post
    Are the rhinestones too much?

No the rhinestones are ok. But the look in your eyes say if you don't get your stapler back you'll burn down the building.
    Welcome to Mellophant.

We started with nothing and we still have most of it left.

Mi parolas esperanton malbone Trojan Man's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2010

Sunburnt and a little bit drunk.......

Mi parolas esperanton malbone Trojan Man's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2010

Attempt #2

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by OneCentStamp View post
    Cluricaun, I just took a good look at that Halloween* picture for the first time. I love the Dymo labels on your vest, and your lady looks better than the "real" Flo, for whom my distaste has already been made known on this message board. That picture makes me smile.

* Dear lord, please tell me this was Halloween and not just some random Friday night.
    Up to Ryan - Look like that every single day.
    Up to Michelle - No.

And I wish I had dymo labels, that would have been much easier. I made the front tags and the back center patch on my costume by buying some of those iron on ink jet printer pages and ironing those onto really stiff white felt, which was then cut out with an X-Acto knife and craft glued onto my pleather vest. It was the only way I was going to be able to DIY a Sons logo and have it not look totally retarded. The back lettering are pre cut letters glued onto more of the stiff white felt. I also made the barely visable "Reaper Crew" t-shirt I was wearing using those same iron on transfers. I'm so gangsta that I be rollin in the scrapbooking aisle at Hobby Lobby motherfucker. Then I found some Ed Hardy temp tattoos at the hair supply place that Michelle got her bumpit for the Flo costume. Oh, I made her FLO nametag with the iron on and felt stuff too.

As you can tell, I really liked my costume. And gangster leans.

I put tattoos on my fingers too, because they had little tiny ones.

So if you couldn't tell, I'm kind of proud of my home made bikie costume, all in all it probably ran me about $30 in stuff to make.
    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

+ Reply to thread