+ Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are we headed toward a new cycle of very high taxation on the rich?

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Re: Are we headed toward a new cycle of very high taxation on the rich?

Quote Originally posted by Julie
    Who did? Be very specific.
    Huh, looking back, perhaps the moderator's note was in error, since, as you obviously noticed, no one said the thing he's upset about.

Weird.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I believe this to be a combination of Misanthropic Contrarian post #2 where he originally mentioned athletes in the USA and don't call me shirley post #46 where it is said that you can only get rich in this country through the government.

Perhaps MC can clarify if this is case.
    In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Excalibre
    Who did? Be very specific.
    Huh, looking back, perhaps the moderator's note was in error, since, as you obviously noticed, no one said the thing he's upset about.

Weird.
    No one said the thing he was so upset about in his first post, either. He's reacting to posts that don't exist.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Baffling. It didn't occur to me to check that Misanthropic Contrarian was responding to a post that actually existed .
    I didn't make the world this way, it was like this when I got here

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

No one said the thing he was so upset about in his first post, either. He's reacting to posts that don't exist.
    He seems to be very anxious to find justification for his conviction that he is vastly more intelligent and clear-headed than everyone around him. How ironic that he can only come up with reasons by misreading other people's posts.

+ Reply to thread