+ Reply to thread

Thread: God of War, PS2--Glitch in sacrifice room...Help?!

Registered
    Mar 2009

Default God of War, PS2--Glitch in sacrifice room...Help?!

So this game is rocking, but here I am in the sacrifice room (pandora's temple/posidein's challenge)--the missing handle is lying on the floor glinting up at me like a two-dollar whore--and I can't pick the damned thing up. I've got Kratos jumping and jiving like Jack-b-fucking-nimble over it, and yet no R2 prompt is appearing to allow me to grab it. Am I screwed?

Stegodon
    Registered
    May 2009

Default Re: God of War, PS2--Glitch in sacrifice room...Help?!

I just saw this. I don't know if you still need help, but the Mr. recently played through this game. I will bespeak him and see if he knows anything about this. He won't be home from work until 4ish AM though. (His shift just started...)

Stegodon
    Registered
    May 2009

Default Re: God of War, PS2--Glitch in sacrifice room...Help?!

Ok, so I asked him and he said you ought to be able to pick up the lever. So, he poked around gamefaqs reading up on glitches. There is a workaround. It is in the Misc. glitches & exploits section.

Sequence break: Quickly getting the cage down

The cage inside of which is the object of sacrificial (a human in some versions,
    an undead legionnaire in others) is lowerable by two ways: one is by turning the
    crank, one is by jumping right next to it to an invisible platform up high and
    pushing it to the ground. Just an odd/clever piece of level design. Discoverer:
    GMG.
    Here is a showing it in action. (Yeah, he's had to consult there sometimes over glitches in various games to see if there is a workaround. Sometimes there is.)

+ Reply to thread