+ Reply to thread

Thread: Hamlet 2

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Hamlet 2

Who has seen "Hamlet 2" yet, and what did you think of it? I felt it was a little uneven, but since it was shifting between "kinda funny but not my style of humor" to "incredibly hilarious" I think it was good. The protagonist is probably one of the more unlikable characters I found sympathy for in a while. Loved the ending, I think I would like to see a big expensive production of "Hamlet 2".

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Re: Hamlet 2

I think netflix is sending a copy of Hamlet 2 our way sometime in the next couple of weeks. From the previews it doesn't look like my sort of thing at all, but everyone I know who has actually seen it says it's awesome so I am looking forward to it.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I thought it was hilarious! I think it got bad reviews at the time, but I had a blast!

Registered
    Feb 2009

I haven't seen it, but I bought it for a friend for his birthday. It seemed like the perfect gift for someone who loved both Shakespeare and musicals.

I've had no report back, so I'm wondering if he hasn't invested the time to watch it. Which is... unfortunate.

+ Reply to thread